New update talk....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raphasifiout
    replied
    I think actually centaurs have been buffed against monogod since now they start with 4 centaurs instead of 0, and they do more dmg but
    For slow push aphrodite will be able to charm more.
    This is positive.
    But well buff the attack is problematic.

Wait and see. If the 40 is the total maximum number of centaurs on the field (opponents reanimated and charmed together), it's a very nice change for solwpushers.

If it's per academy I don't see how it make any difference, just 3 same time per academy is already super hard...

If 40 is the max an academy can summon in all game its also nice, we can mass them with hermes then explose them with hera.

I think I was the only one using hoplites patron at high lvls, I really think u nerfed it hard (/3 the attack and health :/ so by 6 in inspiration!) but I wait to be sure if you really made from +75% the number to +150% and divided by 2 the charge time, it might still works a bit.

Well if I'm wrong and that only monogod works again, I think I won't be patient enough to wait 4 more month sorry devs.

Leave a comment:

• ZwacheR
    replied
    I agree, dev could do more. We have been asking for a very long time alliance wars, more message features, hephasteous, demeter, do sth with cerberus in uw ( he is so useless), the very least we could have gotten was a new uw god. All we get is centaur archers (so predictable) and christmas decorations. All we've been getting this year is grubs. Im so very disappointed!!

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A SIMILAR GAME ?

Leave a comment:

• Unspeakable1
    replied
    Surprise surprise, devs dont listen.

Surprise surprise, update is underwhelming.

Surprise surprise, the game is STILL way outta whack.

Surprise surprise for those wanting Alliance Wars. Not in this update either!

Surprise surprise for those wanting more gods. Not in this update either.

Surprise surprise, the devs plan to fix centaur problem is... Add ranged centaurs!
    Really, is anyone surprised anymore. I'm keeping my rating at 1 out of 5 stars (since Google doesn't let us rank lower).

It's no wonder I rarely play anymore.

Leave a comment:

• The Grim Reaper
    replied
    It will most like be the final curtain for me. Been playing a long time. Dropped tons of money. Slow updates, lack of variety. Exploited attack strategies. “Super Zap Zeus??” Now it seems the update is a slight variation on the centaurs which, if you are solely OW will make you happy. For the rest of us pfff.

Leave a comment:

• Olympia
    replied
    for me it is depressing that the centaurs will probably still be very strong ... now along with their archer friends as well.. i hope the nerf and buff doesn't cancel the promised net nerf overall!

perseus nerfed and yet still strong... add a few more hermes houses and he will still be fast

Leave a comment:

• Marshmalo
    replied
    depressing that Atalanta didnt get nerfed

Leave a comment:

• Kane2
    replied
    Have a base ready with 28 centaurs and 75 normal academies, that’s roughly 1200 horses gunning for you in addition of 1500 other troops. Can’t wait for the lag fest.

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied
    Gorgons, heroes, and centaurs gonna delete them in a blink of an eye

Leave a comment:

• Kane2
    replied
    Maybe for very low levels Athena might work, past 130 you’ll spawn zero hoplites for 3 min since op heroes still exist.

Leave a comment:

• Marshmalo
    replied
    On the bright side you'll be spamming hoplites almost as much as zeus spams chain lightning (25/2 = 12.5 seconds) and spawning 171 units per summon at max level

Leave a comment:

• Raphasifiout
    replied
    Well it doesn't fit at all with inspiration to remove the attk boost on hoplites my strategy is dead if it's like that

Leave a comment:

• Marshmalo
    replied
    kiddie didn't mention its athena patron but I'm assuming it is. The changes said in the video were
    Health and Strength 100% -> 0%
    Units 75% -> 200%
    ​​​​​​Recharge Boost 0% -> 50%

Still confused because currently patron boosts health and strength by 200% not 100%

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied
    There just isn’t any YouTuber for the devs to ask beside a few

Leave a comment:

• C1ph3r
    replied
    Originally posted by passes
    Yep, they should choose another youtuber to promote the game... he's clearly not interested in the game anymore. And i agree the fact that he didnt write the balance changes got me confused i didnt really catch what they did with Athena and the other specifics buffs and nerfs
    I think Athena Hoplites boost is getting buffed for patron (don’t think kiddie knows what that is)

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    I’ve already requested twice to ask someone else to make a sneak peek but … you know. I don’t get any useful info from there and the most annoying thing is he is on the screen from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎