Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be realistic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Thorr

    Naah I m also mono untill next instinct kicks in.

    Enjoying simplicity of attacking under complex defence updates.

    Need to change something with meme.

    How is mono simplicity???
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TANSUES


      How is mono simplicity???
      XD nice meme

      Comment


      • #18
        The memes be pointing at thorr 🤣

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TANSUES


          How is mono simplicity???
          Offcource.. No need to kill heros, centaurs, gorgons etc

          Just temple sniping within slowtime..

          Just bad execution of attack stops you otherwise easy win most of the time..

          Personally I was getting mental fatigue to handle complex defences in slowpush but now no more..

          Just heavy gems loss daily..

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Thorr

            Offcource.. No need to kill heros, centaurs, gorgons etc

            Just temple sniping within slowtime..

            Just bad execution of attack stops you otherwise easy win most of the time..

            Personally I was getting mental fatigue to handle complex defences in slowpush but now no more..

            Just heavy gems loss daily..
            You need strats for taking temples?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TANSUES

              You need strats for taking temples?
              No, just take temples randomly, some say you should take Poseidon, Athena, Zeus, and Apollo as fast as possible but I think you’d be fine if you took those last lol

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by C1ph3r

                No, just take temples randomly, some say you should take Poseidon, Athena, Zeus, and Apollo as fast as possible but I think you’d be fine if you took those last lol
                I always leave the hardest ones last, you know to take the easy ones and then deal with main temples easier.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Unspeakable1

                  If you remove the resource penalty, you will have more people trophy dropping for easier battles and skewing the trophy system more. Resource gain needs overhauled. Battles are literally not worth it when it takes a month to build a new structure and upgrades to those structures suck ass unless you purchase 5+ at a time.
                  I'm of the opinion that the resource penalty should be removed.

                  The game mechanics already had a means to circumvent the super long wait times (somewhat...although admittedly it still didnt close the larger gap youre referring to)...it was to buy gems, drops trophies, and farm attacks using those gems. Then, bc ppl care too much about their arbitrary defense trophies, they nerfed the rewards when ppl dropped. Currently, there is no fast way to gain resources, even if you spend money. That's a problem. Specifically, at higher levels you lose incentive to continue attacking at some point bc of the long wait times you alluded to AND you lose incentive to spend money bc there's nothing to spend gems on if you buy them.

                  With the defense boosts of late, these penalties should be reassessed. They are a real drain to higher levels. Constantly attacking other higher levels is kind of a pain in the neck in the long run (slowpush anyway, mono still takes like 2 mins tops to attack, so much easier grind even if you lose once in a while).

                  Ppl really should try to see trophy dropping from the other perspective instead of giving it the constant bad rap on forums...sometimes it's nice to take a break. I promise, no one that drops trophies cares much about beating their billionth map...they're just trying to get gold/stone.
                  Last edited by Rocko; October 15, 2022, 12:37 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Rocko

                    I'm of the opinion that the resource penalty should be removed.

                    The game mechanics already had a means to circumvent the super long wait times (somewhat...although admittedly it still didnt close the larger gap youre referring to)...it was to buy gems, drops trophies, and farm attacks using those gems. Then, bc ppl care too much about their arbitrary defense trophies, they nerfed the rewards when ppl dropped. Currently, there is no fast way to gain resources, even if you spend money. That's a problem. Specifically, at higher levels you lose incentive to continue attacking at some point bc of the long wait times you alluded to AND you lose incentive to spend money bc there's nothing to spend gems on if you buy them.

                    With the defense boosts of late, these penalties should be reassessed. They are a real drain to higher levels. Constantly attacking other higher levels is kind of a pain in the neck in the long run (slowpush anyway, mono still takes like 2 mins tops to attack, so much easier grind even if you lose once in a while).

                    Ppl really should try to see trophy dropping from the other perspective instead of giving it the constant bad rap on forums...sometimes it's nice to take a break. I promise, no one that drops trophies cares much about beating their billionth map...they're just trying to get gold/stone.
                    If you want to play Slowpush peacefully, you need to play against 10 to 15 levels below you then you got resource penalties. Older days penalty was ok. Now meaningless. Talking about my level and not Zeus Patron.

                    Mono is very easy. I almost keep touching 5000 offence even if I am not natural mono player. Just handful bases I loose plus its not mentally draining.

                    Now here is the point why Development team has never ever touch Mono Style. Point is "Quick Money"

                    I made a simple calculation and observed, I am spendindlg 3 times more gems than normal. So be assured they will not touch their high paying customers plus they will make sure more and more play mono.

                    Not wrong attitude at all because they are doing what is working perfectly for their business just that resource penalties should be gone for all types of customers. I mean not force just an opinion.



                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Thorr

                      If you want to play Slowpush peacefully, you need to play against 10 to 15 levels below you then you got resource penalties. Older days penalty was ok. Now meaningless. Talking about my level and not Zeus Patron.

                      Mono is very easy. I almost keep touching 5000 offence even if I am not natural mono player. Just handful bases I loose plus its not mentally draining.

                      Now here is the point why Development team has never ever touch Mono Style. Point is "Quick Money"

                      I made a simple calculation and observed, I am spendindlg 3 times more gems than normal. So be assured they will not touch their high paying customers plus they will make sure more and more play mono.

                      Not wrong attitude at all because they are doing what is working perfectly for their business just that resource penalties should be gone for all types of customers. I mean not force just an opinion.


                      I hope leroy doesn't see this, you are just gonna get them mad and nothing else.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Tbh this is the least pay to win game I know

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TANSUES

                          I hope leroy doesn't see this, you are just gonna get them mad and nothing else.
                          I am not criticizing. Its a business and they know what to do to improve plus they are not asking anyone to play. Choice is ours.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Think dev should add more feature that require gems. I hardly ever attack anymore cuz i hate it and have nowhere to really use my gems. Maybe give all the gods a matching skin this Halloween? We need to have all the gods with a matching skin and most player would probably purchase all of them of it looks cool enough. UW gods also need some skins too. Also lot of the current ones for the gods is a bit lame as most dont have unique skill animations

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Seaweed
                              Think dev should add more feature that require gems. I hardly ever attack anymore cuz i hate it and have nowhere to really use my gems. Maybe give all the gods a matching skin this Halloween? We need to have all the gods with a matching skin and most player would probably purchase all of them of it looks cool enough. UW gods also need some skins too. Also lot of the current ones for the gods is a bit lame as most dont have unique skill animations
                              The developers should do SOMETHING to keep it interesting on a regular basis. I get the feeling the game is being fased out. Just enough effort to keep getting gem buyouts but not enough to reward players. Maybe it’s time to stop playing so they, the dev. can move one with something else.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                On the contrary, we have some pretty big updates planned for the future!

                                leroy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎