No announcement yet.

Suggestion to fix gorgons and perseus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to fix gorgons and perseus

Make the gorgon effect not affect gods, only squishy troops.

this means no more hera brevenge melting 5 gorgon towers at once, so they can be actual viable defense towers against assisters/hades/athena aphrodite troop spam.

it also removes perseus insta-kills against gods, making him a better version of Adonis. Adonis just needs a huge rework because he already sucks

That will make them useless against OW attacks because OW never relies on troops to get the win unlike UW

Comment

Who Adonis? Anyways gorgon doing less damage could fix the hera revenge issue. Perseus insta kill gotta be nerfed too cuz the moment you touch that circle with any of your squishy god, embrace that defeat banner you gonna receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo
        That will make them useless against OW attacks because OW never relies on troops to get the win unlike UW
        Already useless except on top 50 bases. Hera revenge melting them makes them expensive garbage. Personally I find the troop spam a huge factor in who wins against me, my cyclops towers don't do much and the skeletons and hoplites distract my ballistas and other single target towers
        Last edited by xprs; October 2, 2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Just make it deal less damage to gods. Like 5 to 10 percent max hp at most per hit. Hera wont be able to take them down with single revenge but squishy gods will have chances against it

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed
            Who Adonis? Anyways gorgon doing less damage could fix the hera revenge issue. Perseus insta kill gotta be nerfed too cuz the moment you touch that circle with any of your squishy god, embrace that defeat banner you gonna receive.
            I got washed today by a Hercules with Apollo and Aphrodite houses and Apollo environment, it was definitely my bad for not destroying Apollo temple quickly enough. I have Perseus on my base with Aphrodite houses and what I’ve noticed is people just ignore heroes instead of facing them head on with Hera revenge or Athena shield tanking and killing the heroes with Poseidon Water Blast or Apollo Flaming Arrows. Heroes are honestly easy to kill it just takes time and calculating how much of the base can be ignore before facing them.

Comment

It not easy when you have a Perseus trying to murder every single one of your god and an Atalanta behind him just as blood thirsty but you cant kill because she is behind Perseus

Comment

Originally posted by Isniffstuff

I got washed today by a Hercules with Apollo and Aphrodite houses and Apollo environment, it was definitely my bad for not destroying Apollo temple quickly enough. I have Perseus on my base with Aphrodite houses and what I’ve noticed is people just ignore heroes instead of facing them head on with Hera revenge or Athena shield tanking and killing the heroes with Poseidon Water Blast or Apollo Flaming Arrows. Heroes are honestly easy to kill it just takes time and calculating how much of the base can be ignore before facing them.
                Apollo house doesn't affect hero?

Comment

Originally posted by TANSUES

Apollo house doesn't affect hero?
                  They said Apollo temple not house btw

Comment

"I got washed today by a Hercules with Apollo and Aphrodite houses and Apollo environment,"

Comment

Pretty sure he said houses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed
                        It not easy when you have a Perseus trying to murder every single one of your god and an Atalanta behind him just as blood thirsty but you cant kill because she is behind Perseus
                        And Theseus, he isn’t as big of a challenge as Perseus tho but when his encourage is on Perseus can destroy your gods

Comment

Originally posted by C1ph3r

Pretty sure he said houses lol
                          oh, i registered it as
                          Apollo

+

Aphro houses

Comment

Terrible suggestion. This would make slow push strategy harder and monogod easier. Which Is not the way to go in my opinion.
                            I think heroes (specially theseus and perseus) shouldn't receive appolo temple regen. And gorgons should have a way smaller range. But make them only strong against troups is just slowpush oriented (again)

Comment

Originally posted by Raphasifiout
                              Terrible suggestion. This would make slow push strategy harder and monogod easier. Which Is not the way to go in my opinion.
                              I think heroes (specially theseus and perseus) shouldn't receive appolo temple regen. And gorgons should have a way smaller range. But make them only strong against troups is just slowpush oriented (again)
                              not sure if you're replying to my suggestion or another in this thread, but I don't see how nerfing gorgon damage to gods would make slowpush harder. Yes it may make monogod easier, but monogod is already easy, and smart monogod attackers aren't phased by gorgons from what I've seen. Smaller range on gorgons is one possible fix, but I think I prefer Seaweeds above, allow the gorgons to affect gods but make the damage much smaller.

I doubt I'm just some exceptional attacker who has figured this out, because trust me I'm not that good at attacking, so I assume most have figured it out fairly early on. Still it confuses me when I attack base after base with 4 or 5 gorgon towers, an enormous amount of stone for someone under level 100, all maxed out, and I drop Hera with revenge and they all melt to nothing. So either people just don't care about defense and prefer having all that stone tied up in useless towers, or they get attacked often enough by attackers who don't know how to counter them and they actually provide some value? Not sure. But fixing their damage to gods would be two birds with one stone, it would fix Perseus' OP insta-kill ability, and it would make gorgons a viable crowd control tower as opposed to a massive liability that is easily countered. Right now I refuse to have a single gorgon tower on my base, because every time I do Hera either melts it at no cost to attacker, or often worse, Aphrodite knocks the bubble house off and charms it and it kills all my troops or severely damages my hero on defense. I think I'll take 4 cyclops towers over one gorgon, for the same cost I get 4 times as many hitpoints on the map the attacker has to waste offensive power on, I can spread them out strategically, and they can't be turned against me for much benefit to the attacker.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎