X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on ethics in weekly challenges

Dear players,
    At first sorry for my bad english.
    Yesterday I lost 50 positions in the chall ranking because this person (Nawq in game) had to post a level 20 on youtube 5 hours before the end of the chall.
    I tried to appeal to the subject's common sense by explaining to him that having 100 views doesn't change his life but I only got stupid kid answers.
    I'm sorry ... I thought I could have a better dialogue. In the link you can find the video and our discussion ended badly.
    I understand help yourself in ally or post up to 19 ... but post 20, which makes the ranking ... it honestly seems to me too much and only serves to pollute the ranking.
    At this point I ask the developers if they can intervene by monitoring these situations and, if necessary, expelling authors who PUBLISH certain levels from the weekly challenge. I ask other users what they think. If you then tell me that it is NORMAL, I take note.
    Best regards
    Sirio

It is kind of pointless. Many people use account linking to put all their other account in the leaderboard. Also even if author that post videos of round 20 in public get penalized, they can't do anything about player who share videos privately.

Comment

Dear Seaweed,
      about this you are right. For the first point I know that the developers manage to exclude players who have accounts linked to the race in progress. I think they need to do more and manage to identify who is using other accounts at the start of the race. For the second point, my reasoning is a little different. I come to understand who does it privately to favor allies. I don't approve of it but I understand it ... it has a game logic. The border is thin for those who, on the other hand, detached from the logic of alliance, throw a video there showing individualism and polluting everything. It seems to me a behavior right out of the game ... I understand who does it until the 19 ... but the 20 no. In any case I hope that the developers respond positively ... even knowing that if they find an author they expel him creates the deterrent. I look forward to it

Comment

the guy is so brave that he crossed out my answers on youtube ahahahahah

Comment

if you had time to discuss with him on youtube you could have also watched his video and try to improve your score, like so many others did, huh?

Comment

Hi Leo, your conclusion is very far from reality and I'll explain it to you. Firstly, my score has remained the same since Thursday ... I would also have evidence of maintaining my score but I don't want to lapse into ridicule. Secondly, after seeing that at 13 hours Italian I was in the top 50 and after 5 hours I had lost 40 positions I had the doubt, as happened other times, that the usual freak had released the 20 ... and so it was. Now, however, I would like to talk about the question that I have opened ... if it is okay for users and if the developers intend to monitor this thing to take action.

Comment

I would like to keep the focus on the issue I raised. Then pay attention ... if everyone is fine with it ... as with everyone the various abnormal scores of users like R136A1 are fine ... like those who make the challenges for others ... I give up. If someone asks me what I think about the game, however, I'll have to say ... nice but strange things happen, it's polluted and everyone, starting with the developers, that's okay

Comment

leo Seaweed But please, at least you who have had the courtesy to answer tell me what you think. From Seaweed's answer I understand that he is resigned ... he knows (as per his words) that users somehow cheat by challenging for others and therefore there is nothing to be done. You Leo did not understand if you agree or not with posting a level 20 a few hours after the end of the chall.

Comment

You not getting a lot of answers,opinions on the matter is due to nobody caring at all. You only get a minor amount of gems if you place top 10 anyway, why bother even.
                  And regarding to the account sharing issue in challenges, nobody cares about that either.

Comment

Dear Kane
                    unfortunately the lack of answers is the saddest thing because everyone in his heart knows that there is something wrong but they are all silent ... that's okay ... in the end it's just a game. But it is also fun. When you talk privately with other players they are all lions but then ... here ... they are all rabbits. I just wanted to talk about a problem but apparently even the developers are okay with it ... who knows why heheheh. But in the end, dear Kane, you know what's left of this post. It remains that everyone knows that Sirio does not let himself be fooled and he pulls things out ... the others ... are precisely ... rabbits! As for that nerdy child of Nawq ... when and if I meet him in game ... I'll have to raze him to the ground and sprinkle the salt ahahahahh. That's okay! Go ahead and play in silence

Comment

I understand what you feel but I don’t think we can do anything.
                      I am just fed up with “Inferno Celestial” when I see them.
                      What you can do is just take better score to stay leaderboard.
                      Good luck.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mario, thanks for your intervention which certifies that ... maybe ... there is some problem and the people who are fed up exist. Now, regarding the problem of publishing the 20 on youtube, which I find just out of this world, I hope that the developers who pretend not to see will open their eyes and at least put a rule that cannot be done and if they find someone it expel from the current weekly challenger. At that point, those who are smart at least know that they risk and in my opinion it can at least work as a deterrent. As for the problem you have presented, I have the feeling that there is not just a video ride ... but someone who challenges for others. I know that developers can identify who links the profile to the ongoing chall but they probably need to upgrade the system with who connects before the chall. I don't know how ... it's not my job and as a PAYING player I denounce the system. At this point I hope there is a developer who has the respect to give even just a courtesy answer. At least out of respect for those who play regularly AND PAY!

Comment

I specify that I am not talking about those who publish until the 19 ... I am referring to those miserable ones who publish the 20 that makes the final ranking and is THE fundamental level for ranking. I say miserable because a person who for 100 likes or pure narcissism publishes such a delicate level FOR ME is just a miserable

Comment

Unfortunately we cannot do anything about it.. all those 'Infierno celestial' on the leaderboard or else the turks who all at once take so many positions. Apart from the suspicious (crazy scores) top rankings which week after week dominate the board, I guess we just have to try our best and be happy just for playing the challenge. I wish there were more events and not just the weekly challenge!

Comment

Hi Oly. Thanks! Unfortunately, as they say in Italy, there is no worse deaf than those who do not want to hear. But let developers at least read, because I know they are reading, that no one is stupid here! DEAR DEVELOPERS!

Comment

Working...
                              X