Balance Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goob View Post
    I feel like this could be a good buildout. Isn't (or wasn't) the idea of Spartans and being able to guard specific areas a defense against Mono style? I would say it wasn't successful in this idea but it could be improved.
    Yes, that was some of the original intent. I would also agree that it wasn't really successful in that regard. Additionally, in some levels, it is a pretty reasonable strategy to drag all the troops/army out to a corner while you pick off temples. So it also was intended to provide some defense against that.

How would you improve it?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Yes, that was some of the original intent. I would also agree that it wasn't really successful in that regard. Additionally, in some levels, it is a pretty reasonable strategy to drag all the troops/army out to a corner while you pick off temples. So it also was intended to provide some defense against that.

How would you improve it?

leroy
      Just increase number of troops per acadamy only at the begining. Probably troops re generation keep same as before.

I am not expert just a thought.

I would also suggest to add building helth with white houses. Not like Athena houses.. May be 50% of Athena houses boost.

White houses are great against monos but not that attractive since they make structures weak and therefore not so good when used.

Comment

Increasing Hera house explosion range could also help

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Just increase number of troops per acadamy only at the begining. Probably troops re generation keep same as before.

I am not expert just a thought.

I would also suggest to add building helth with white houses. Not like Athena houses.. May be 50% of Athena houses boost.

White houses are great against monos but not that attractive since they make structures weak and therefore not so good when used.
          Hera houses are an outlier. They require a building be destroyed for them to have any use. Same with her temple. Both need to have an active boost of some sort while the surrounding structures are alive. I'd argue a reflect damage quality to be in fashion with the god they represent, but that's just me.
          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Hera and Zeus house need to be changed to make them a bit better. Hermes house can also have a bit of buffing by making the unit be able to have speed in the decimal point(unit can have speed like 17.7 speed instead of only having their speed increase when it reaches 18 speed)

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
              Hera and Zeus house need to be changed to make them a bit better. Hermes house can also have a bit of buffing by making the unit be able to have speed in the decimal point(unit can have speed like 17.7 speed instead of only having their speed increase when it reaches 18 speed)
              Oh Hermes houses! Their buff should at least be equal to Zeus Houses. I'm pretty sure they have the lowest buff of any of the houses and it only affects health and speed. They def need some love.

It really is a shame about Hera house/temple. Her environment is the most aesthetically pleasing to me. I'd switch to it if her houses/temple were better.

Comment

leroy, from a coding standpoint, could troops spawned by gods serve as a "decoy" of sorts to break the targeting of centaurs? Kind of like interceptors from a space ship.

Also, can shades get a fear effect that would make enemy troops run away? Might make them more useful.

It might be nice to have a decoy power with a future god update also.

Comment

Or even just limiting the battle charge to 1000 range or so (scalable with artemis/zeus houses) could make it more manageable but still useful.

Comment

Anything about Hera??
                    Centaurs are crashing her way too fast,a couple of seconds and she is gone..I'm not sure if that is because their numbers are so big or if they are too strong, or both maybe 🤔
                    We had Paris 1lv ,now we have Theseus also, and Perseus with 1lv striking the rest of the final push Gods with Medusa..and it's ok no worries about that it's a gamer tactic, but with Centaurs combined with all these is impossible even to last 2 seconds..
                    And Artemis bolts are so weak against everything,is there any plans for her?
                    Will be happy to let us know!!or if there is any thought for the next update for these things!!

Comment

for mono players Poseidon does not take advantage of the explosion of the temples of Hera because he positions himself as the gods with low health while he is one of the strongest, there is athena in front who will block the troops and the towers and poseidon loses almost no health which allows him to destroy several temples fairly quickly

Comment

Originally posted by BibiSabT View Post
                        for mono players Poseidon does not take advantage of the explosion of the temples of Hera because he positions himself as the gods with low health while he is one of the strongest, there is athena in front who will block the troops and the towers and poseidon loses almost no health which allows him to destroy several temples fairly quickly
                        Hence a reflect damage quality would be great on Hera houses/temple. IMO it would affect mono more than slow push since mono requires direct damage from gods while slow push has more from from troops spawned.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

Hence a reflect damage quality would be great on Hera houses/temple. IMO it would affect mono more than slow push since mono requires direct damage from gods while slow push has more from from troops spawned.
                          Yes I agree

Comment

changing the positioning of Poseidon could also work well so that he ends up next to Athena and not at the back

Comment

Maybe make it so that hera explosion damage can bypass damage reduction such as inspiration or whrilwind? It will make it much more dangerous to destroy building covered in white houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

On the other hand with the reflection Artemis risks dying quite quickly when she uses her wide shot or her long shot

Comment

Working...
                                X