No announcement yet.

Is devs happy with the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Perseus??? I hope he is getting a nerf too... he is too powerful compared to the other heroes

Comment

[QUOTE=Unspeakable1;n52420]Nearly balanced at your level Kane2 or all around? At around mine (~110), I'm seeing a LOT of red... especially versus Zeus. Even in the 120s that I'm helping defend. [/QUOTE

At my level, have no idea how it is for you and others in the 110 range.
      Against an all barracks base Zeus really has a hard time. If he gets nerfed I guess Hades will become the new king- after mono Poseidon ofc
      But again,feu is playing and I don’t care about trophies, he could use Aphro for all I care.

Comment

Next update..ASAP..
        And Patron supposed to be a stronger god with benefits ok..all the God's must be able to pick them, at least a larger pack of them,not just one God every few months like Zeys atm..otherwise why patrons are still here.
        Hera 70/70 with 100% patron status is getting killed by a group of SuperDoopertestosteroneCentaurs..or at least they should be named Titans so we can have GoO vs Titans
        aegis with Artemis birds 80lv and Heras 2nd and they still got her..

Comment

Originally posted by Orestis View Post
          Next update..ASAP..
          And Patron supposed to be a stronger god with benefits ok..all the God's must be able to pick them, at least a larger pack of them,not just one God every few months like Zeys atm..otherwise why patrons are still here.
          Hera 70/70 with 100% patron status is getting killed by a group of SuperDoopertestosteroneCentaurs..or at least they should be named Titans so we can have GoO vs Titans
          aegis with Artemis birds 80lv and Heras 2nd and they still got her..
          Not gonna lie, Olympians vs Titans would be a cool update
          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

What will be even better is that alliance war update that was supposedly being worked on since June 2018

Comment

Geez! Has it really been THAT long? Yikes...
              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                What will be even better is that alliance war update that was supposedly being worked on since June 2018
                Not many fully operational alliances. That update foes make sense as of now.

Comment

Alliance war might make the game more active thus reviving or making newer active alliances

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Patron Zeus is also getting a nerf.

leroy
                    When will update be out?

Comment

Originally posted by C1ph3r View Post

When will update be out?
                      Wondering this too, and what should we expect from the update?

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post

Wondering this too, and what should we expect from the update?
                        Centaur nerf and Zeus nerf which is needed lol

Comment

Yea Leroy said that there will be nerf on centaur and Zeus

Comment

I meant other than the nerfs but I guess we will have to wait and see

Comment

Hoping for alliance war

Comment

Feels like a game in decline, to be honest. I rarely get attacked, when I do it's almost always by high level 120+ players using their lower level underworld accounts (80's). I click on players I attack and half of them are zombie accounts which haven't been used in 2+ years, which I can see by looking at their name in their alliance. Others I look at their alliance and they're often the only active player, with dozens of abandoned accounts. Seems like a bad spiral to be in, less players investing less money, making the game less fun with less people attacking, less active alliances, less income for developers who are less motivated to invest their time and energy resources into improving the game, and players noticing the game in decline being less inclined to spend money on it because who wants to spend real money on a game that might not be around in a year. I like this game, and this isn't what I want to see, but that's the conclusion I've come to. I'm not really sure it can be turned around, not without firing someone and hiring someone with vision and ambition who is eager to turn the ship around.

Comment

Working...
                                X