Is devs happy with the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is devs happy with the game?

Seriously. I have never been more curious than now, are you devs happy with the playability of the game right now?

do you guys still play the game?

I remember leroy saying something bout playing in one alliance with 5 members of the same family, from an child to and older people. Do them all still play? Are you still in the same alliance? Do you even play the game?

is devs happy with centaurs? Heroes? That’s really some honest questions

I’ve been playing this game for more than six years, and it has never been worse than now (with centaurs update).

Comment

they should fix things faster. It took 2.5 months to nerf overpowered theseus. it has already been 3 months and no changes yet 🥲

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
        they should fix things faster. It took 2.5 months to nerf overpowered theseus. it has already been 3 months and no changes yet 🥲
        We are testing a release currently, but we are unfortunately stalled by some 3rd party issues that will hopefully be resolved soon. Centaurs are in fact getting a nerf.

leroy

Comment

Can the game recruit more active people for testing? There always bugs on each update

Comment

Zeus better be on that list of necessary nerfs! This is beyond ridiculous
            Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

[QUOTE=leroy;n52405
              Centaurs are in fact getting a nerf.

leroy[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear that. No reason a single centaurs should wipe out the pantheon of UW gods!
              Now, if only us UW player can get some variety in our defs! Speed up shades a bit or make them healthier.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                Zeus better be on that list of necessary nerfs! This is beyond ridiculous
                Yea Zeus need a bit of nerfing cuz he is insanely op and take no skills

Comment

Originally posted by VOLKAN View Post
                  I’ve been playing this game for more than six years, and it has never been worse than now (with centaurs update).
                  Same, I play since more than six years i think and it has never been this bad. There were some pretty bad updates like the Athena envi nerd but this one is by far the baddest one.

I feel like game was way funnier and playable before heroes, centaurs and patrons. We can still live with gorgons but it was definitely better to play at that time

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

Same, I play since more than six years i think and it has never been this bad. There were some pretty bad updates like the Athena envi nerd but this one is by far the baddest one.

I feel like game was way funnier and playable before heroes, centaurs and patrons. We can still live with gorgons but it was definitely better to play at that time
                    When they introduced heros I thought this is bad update so far but they proved me wrong and launched Paris. I was like this is the worst they can do then 3 heros update came. I thought well thats the last worst update then centaurs came.. Now waiting for the next shocker🤣🤣🤣

​​​Anyways, now I care all about defence, building new bases, playing challenges. Attacking I do as long as I have free gems from challenges.

They have their way of thinking, progressing the game so I basically try to use anything they launch as effectively as possible including these updates. Thats also kind of fun.

My complete focus has shifted from offence to defence now which is much moree stress free approach.

Comment

Thorr,

I'm a big fan of playing defense. What's the point of making a city if you aren't? The problem right now is that Zeus' Chain Lightning is OP and defense against it is nearly impossible. Even spamming VW does little good. I won't even get started on how ridiculous it is to defend UW from it.

I have literally seen attackers 20 levels lower destroy some really tough cities playing ring around the rosie. Or high assist # attackers spamming around Zeus to stop spamming VW. The game is SEVERELY off balance right now. Defense is nowhere near as fun as it used to be.

Comment

I actually like the current state of the game, I truly do. Offense and defense are nearly perfectly balanced, apart from mono still being the best strategy.
                        And no one using Zeus patron won so far, though admittedly base is kinda easy for UW attackers and Hades patron players.
                        Just giving feedback and yes,I am not even playing myself anymore.

Comment

Nearly balanced at your level Kane2 or all around? At around mine (~110), I'm seeing a LOT of red... especially versus Zeus. Even in the 120s that I'm helping defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Yea Zeus need a bit of nerfing cuz he is insanely op and take no skills
                            yeah hopefully he gets nerfed but hopefully not to the point where he is unusable again

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post

yeah hopefully he gets nerfed but hopefully not to the point where he is unusable again
                              Patron Zeus is also getting a nerf.

leroy

Comment

Working...
                              X