No announcement yet.

Gods of Olympus is no longer a team game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takis I know that you regularly come across my Nightmare base (you will come across it more often since some players have already copied it) and that you lose but you will notice that even if at first sight my base always seems the same I modify it regularly c is a bit according to my defenses because the levels lower than mine manage to pass it, now I would say that the game is balanced it's over the players 20 levels below you who destroy you by attacking difficult and make you lose a lot of trophies , having a +130 account on the defense side was far from fun before between the small level and the much bigger level that regularly drop their attack trophies then fall on you too in the harder ones my defensive trophies were going down enormously

Comment

Also, worth pointing out- Perseus (Hermes environment) - even after I took down Hermes temple, seems to retain the speed. Heck, he was chasing down my Hermes patron in same speed!

Comment

Originally posted by bennyishereyo View Post
        Also, worth pointing out- Perseus (Hermes environment) - even after I took down Hermes temple, seems to retain the speed. Heck, he was chasing down my Hermes patron in same speed!
        Observe carefully.

I have seen that but didn't care much.

As soon as horses enter attackers Herms area they catch speed in case they are slow.

I dont use herms in second wave just because of that now.

Comment

Hermes environment is broken now, and this centaur update will only keep pushing new players away, because of how unusable patrons other than Zeus have become.

Not everyone will want to wind up their entire clock using chain lightning.

Comment

Nothing fixed yet! Well, i will quit soon, too... It needs great talent to push away players who spent a lot of time (and money) on this game and still here (until now). Hope someone cares one day

Comment

Originally posted by TakisCM View Post
              Nothing fixed yet! Well, i will quit soon, too... It needs great talent to push away players who spent a lot of time (and money) on this game and still here (until now). Hope someone cares one day
              Don't worry you will adjust and start liking the game again very very soon.

Recently we have really good updates and you will agree too sooner or later.

Comment

Yea I totally love all the defense I am winning. Especially those who attacked me are mostly much above my level. Enjoyed then tripping over my centaurs.

Comment

Thor - The increasing magnitude of gray accounts says otherwise about the "good updates" . 99% of the game's alliances have a minimum of 10 gray accounts each.

This definitely wasn't the case so when I started the game a few years ago, and when the game was booming with activity and life !
                  Last edited by bennyishereyo; July 14, 2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Once upon a time, pre my leaving the game for a year or so, members in my old alliance would be on here for HOURS at a time chit chatting and attacking/defending... Literally hours nearly every damn evening. Hell, we used to get like 15+ assisters in a single battle. Now i pop in and out throughout the day, seldom staying on for more than an hour. I rarely see even 10 assisters. Usually it's about 2-7 tops. bennyishereyo is correct. Activity has been lessening for a while.
                    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Working...
                    X