Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods of Olympus is no longer a team game

Hello Developers,

Gods of Olympus is no longer fun from the standpoint of a team game. Given are the three reasons why some of us no longer invest as much time into it as before.

1) No alliance related update - While we are thankful for the novel challenges every week, I think that having no alliance related events is a bummer for those grinding to the top of the leaderboard.

2) Centaurs killing Monogod, Hit and Run strat. Also diminishes the possibility of utilizing patrons other than Zeus.

3) Attacking the same player over and over again at 4000 plus offense trophies, and having a limited pool of players isn't good for our well being.

If, instead of novel challenges, if we're given randomly generated bases(if there's AI to make that happen) to battle at higher levels - it'll make it more fun - since we atleast get to attack the base with our team involved !

A lot of people also leaving the game after the last update. Something such as alliance war would both benefit alliances and activity in the game

Comment

I think a long span of update time is the issue. Once the devs release the new update, we have to stick with it for 3 - 4 months.
      Wish I could see alliance wars or any updates related to play with my long time friends but many are already inactive 🙋‍♂️

Comment

Feel like balance update only lose players. Really wish to see alliance war

Comment

You know there's a famous saying that "the less there is, the more we see"... Like I actually came up with that line xD but that's true.

The less we have on the plate, the more room there is to enjoy. And I think this can be applied in the situation we have now.

Maybe taking things off a little, making things simpler would provide room to go forward idk.

Comment

The game popularity hasn't really boomed much for a very long time

Comment

It just seems like there aren't enough beta testers in the game - or good beta testers - to test through these aspects of the game before the developers release the update.

I mean, who would have agreed to Centaur being faster than the fastest God (Hermes) ? Even Hermes patron couldn't outrun centaurs, which is hilarious to factor in.

Comment

Ideally centaurs should come out of Herms monument and marathoners from centaurs academy.

But I am enjoying the game at this stage.

Comment

nerf horses

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
                    nerf horses
                    Agreed totally

Comment

Here's a troubling sign: Benny is one of the most measured and enthusiastic players in the game. I've never heard him complain before ever, either on here or Discord. If he speaks I'd take his advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
                        Here's a troubling sign: Benny is one of the most measured and enthusiastic players in the game. I've never heard him complain before ever, either on here or Discord. If he speaks I'd take his advice.
                        Yea, too much people going inactive or not motivated to play much and it heavily affect many big alliances as the activity drops

Comment

If the Devs are unable or unwilling to fix their ****, then they just need to drop the game entirely and quit wasting our time. **** or get off the pot Devs.
                          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

I totally agree with Benny. The centaurs are a hell (very bad release in my opinion), and even in the easy, normal or hard, i attack to 10 specific players ( i can name all of them). Not to mention that when i play hard mode, i lose over 16 trophies and it wasn't that way, as i remember. Just imagine attacking a base with 3 heroes and 12 centaur academies (yeah, happened to me). Not fun at all anymore.

Comment

One point not mentioned here, the team spirit of the game started dropping when players were effectively punished for assisting. You wanna get more people involved in battles, get rid of the whole alliance power scaling mechanism based on # of assisters, or at least change the number when they start to drop in effectiveness (say, for instance, dropping it every 5 assisters instead of every 1).
                              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Working...
                              X