UW Talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UW Talk.

I’ve slowly been getting back into the UW because I wanted to give it another shot. I believe the UW has so much potential it’s just super lackluster to me due to a plethora of reasons:
    1.) no monuments: I never understood why they don’t have any but it’s super easy to come up with some of them.
    2.) no patron: yet again, i have no idea why there’s no patrons in the UW yet…
    3.) the UW god’s alliance power suck. the only useful ones are shades for tanking, megs for dealing w enemy troops, and the portals. grow is meh, fireball is meh, the freeze isn’t consistent enough either.
    4.) Unbalanced Environments: Everytime i look at any players (including the leaderboard) it’s the same 3 environments. Meg, Alecto, and Hecate. The rest are just too useless to even use. Charon’s should buff shade speed and materialization rate, Cerb’s….quite honestly i have no idea just rework it and change it entirely, portals suck anyways bc skeletons are already (almost) the fastest runners in the game. I see potential with Persephone’s however gardens take too much space for how expensive they are. Tisi’s is quite underrated just needs maybe a small buff. and Hades is quite average as well but definitely viable.
    5.) UW needs more tank gods besides Cerb and Charon (if you even wanna count him) there’s tons more of UW gods that could be added in like Erebus, Nyx, Hypnos, and Thanatos (please add him, i have good concepts for his kit)
    6.) Needs different and unique towers (poison and ice are just flame tower reskins tbh) OW gets archimedes, cyclops, centaurs, spartans, and more heroes. Give a tower (or monument) of Hecate’s beam that can split (think clash of clans multi-target inferno) or maybe add a hundred headed monster a tower and as a garrison.

These are my thoughts on the UW, so far i love Charon the most out of them all and i love the way his environment looks but it’s so bad. Please tell me all of your guys’ thoughts and inputs. (:

yea uw really need a tank like athena and something like hermes also

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
      yea uw really need a tank like athena and something like hermes also
      absolutely. the uw gods have very limited attack strategies

Comment

uw also relies too much on requiem

Comment

yea most strategy start with ceberus luring and making holes and then hades with some other gods to requiem the troops

Comment

maybe we could start a fan-made "underworld (re-worked) update"

Comment

leroy Seriously, how many of us players exactly have to ***** about the failings of UW before y'all fix it?

Add something in there to give protection from Aphrodite while youre at it! And some type of tankier troop. Ffs!
              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                leroy Seriously, how many of us players exactly have to ***** about the failings of UW before y'all fix it?

Add something in there to give protection from Aphrodite while youre at it! And some type of tankier troop. Ffs!
                chill dude it’s a fun game don’t rush the creators or you’ll just get angry when you don’t like what they give. Look at centaurs complaint after complaint after complaint after adding something new. I started getting into it at the beginning of the year so I haven’t been here long enough to know the impact of the update but I noticed I have been getting attacked a little less but I don’t know if it’s on centaurs or just becoming higher level where bases are harder. This game is amazing and has a lot of potential to become one of the best games but it requires a positive community giving feedback and meaningful discussion about the game. Also people need to just attack and not mind losing so much. Winning is fun but losing isn’t so bad as long as you enjoy the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Isniffstuff View Post

chill dude it’s a fun game don’t rush the creators or you’ll just get angry when you don’t like what they give. Look at centaurs complaint after complaint after complaint after adding something new. I started getting into it at the beginning of the year so I haven’t been here long enough to know the impact of the update but I noticed I have been getting attacked a little less but I don’t know if it’s on centaurs or just becoming higher level where bases are harder. This game is amazing and has a lot of potential to become one of the best games but it requires a positive community giving feedback and meaningful discussion about the game. Also people need to just attack and not mind losing so much. Winning is fun but losing isn’t so bad as long as you enjoy the time.
                  I've given plenty of positive feedback where it's due, as have MANY others. Nothing meaningful came from it, aside from many players leaving over the years (myself included in that category). If they want positive feedback, they need to give positive product in return. Right now, players are getting fed up, not just myself. The devs need that reminder also.
                  Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Working...
                  X