Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Tier List

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heroes Tier List

    Hey guys, i’m back from a long break and was testing and experimenting with every hero and wanted to rank them as a community. Please discuss and add your inputs. I will not be including the UW heroes because you can’t compare them to the OW ones.
    Here is my tier list:

    S-
    Perseus
    Paris

    A-
    Achilles
    Theseus
    Heracles
    Odysseus

    B-
    Atalanta (although she’s my favorite.)
    Adonis

  • #2
    I think Hercules and Atalanta can swap place. Hercules does have damage and health but his speed is greatly flawed. Most player with Hermes can just avoid it and he will likely spend most of his time getting distracted by casting his skills on a single skeleton. Atalanta on the other hand does lack health but it is compensated with her fast speed and great range, as long as Hera is gone and slow time is over, she will be a monster. Her speed will often allow her to catch up with hit and run players and she can clear crowd pretty fast from far away. It is also insanely hard for slow push player to tank against her as her arrow will spread and hit the gods behind the tanking god such as Athena.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
      I think Hercules and Atalanta can swap place. Hercules does have damage and health but his speed is greatly flawed. Most player with Hermes can just avoid it and he will likely spend most of his time getting distracted by casting his skills on a single skeleton. Atalanta on the other hand does lack health but it is compensated with her fast speed and great range, as long as Hera is gone and slow time is over, she will be a monster. Her speed will often allow her to catch up with hit and run players and she can clear crowd pretty fast from far away. It is also insanely hard for slow push player to tank against her as her arrow will spread and hit the gods behind the tanking god such as Athena.
      correct, however Hermes house make Herc into a monster capable of catching up, atalanta is very cool but she’s too squishy and will die to assists and cant clear as good as herc

      Comment


      • #4
        Why is Achilles in your A list? I thoughts he should be in the C list. I don’t remember ever losing because of Achilles. He gets distracted by the skeletons and keeps playing with them one to one until the game ends.

        Comment


        • #5
          Level 120+ base defending against slow pusher

          Best to worst
          1. Theseus
          2. Perseus
          3. Paris
          4. Atalanta
          5. Achilles
          6. Odysseus
          7. Hercules
          8. Adonis

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
            Level 120+ base defending against slow pusher

            Best to worst
            1. Theseus
            2. Perseus
            3. Paris
            4. Atalanta
            5. Achilles
            6. Odysseus
            7. Hercules
            8. Adonis
            Whats funny is that the alternative to this - defending against mono - looks like this:

            1. Paris
            - the rest don't matter AT ALL

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gfoplayer View Post
              Why is Achilles in your A list? I thoughts he should be in the C list. I don’t remember ever losing because of Achilles. He gets distracted by the skeletons and keeps playing with them one to one until the game ends.
              yes but he is the most unkillable and of you have a lot of troop control to deal with skeletons then the gods are a pushover especially if they try to take him out (which never happens typically)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
                Level 120+ base defending against slow pusher

                Best to worst
                1. Theseus
                2. Perseus
                3. Paris
                4. Atalanta
                5. Achilles
                6. Odysseus
                7. Hercules
                8. Adonis
                why atalanta so high? and is Herc really that bad??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bluddv View Post
                  why atalanta so high? and is Herc really that bad??
                  Atalanta dont give a dam to any tank beside hera. She got some serious range speed and damage that can melt 4 of the enemy god at once. Hercules is just too slow, by the time slow time it over, he wont really be able to do that much and the god can just take him out very fast. He is also easy to deal with as you just need athena in the front and apollo in the back. Adding Hermes would just make him easier to kill and reduce his damage output

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X