OP Zeus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP Zeus

I strongly suggest their is need to nerf zeus chain lighting asap.

Zeus patron has become insane and no matter how many tents, centaurs, towers you put, Zeus kills them all.

OP zeus kills everything from literally one corner of the map. His chain lighting needs to strike within defined area only.

Defending against zeus is so demotivating🙈🙈🙈

I hope it will be fixed soon.

Yes please remove Zeus from the game so no one can use him.

Comment

Trust me Seaweed zeus is insane. Try to defend you will know. You are mono player I suppose so you will not understand how insane he is unless you defend against zeus.

Comment

Is he though? Haven’t been beaten by Zeus patron yet, once slow time runs out they’ll die to centaurs in seconds. That said I haven’t been beaten in a while so I didn’t even need to put a “real” base on. Wonder why that is…?

Once those stupid centaurs have been nerfed a lot I might even come back playing.

Comment

Zeus is actually worth something now. Please leave him alone.

Monogod strategy is the problem yet.

Chris

Comment

Wont be surprised if his first skill get removed to balance

Comment

Okay but fr I agree with War Hammer, Zeus finally buffed enough to be used more often

Comment

I personally tried new buffed patrons but all failed so easily. Zeus is exceptionally over powered. His stats should be pre buff stats only else he is interest killer for most defenders.

Comment

Ok I changed my mind. Just lost nearly 200 defense trophy to Zeus patron

Comment

Only monogod players and slow pushers with zeus patron can beat bases with centaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                      I strongly suggest their is need to nerf zeus chain lighting asap.

Zeus patron has become insane and no matter how many tents, centaurs, towers you put, Zeus kills them all.

OP zeus kills everything from literally one corner of the map. His chain lighting needs to strike within defined area only.

Defending against zeus is so demotivating🙈🙈🙈

I hope it will be fixed soon.
                      Yes, this version of zues seems off. Most of the defense replays I see where ppl win are either mono (of course) or ppl who stand around zapping with zues. Literally takes no skill, just stand still, zap away, let hades spawn some troops and clear the map - even easier with a helper or two. At least with OP arty you had to walk a little bit and defenders had a chance bc arty has such low health.

But alas, I don't really care anymore. the only way to trudge through the current state of the game is to drop cups and mono through maps to keep the gold/stone income coming.

Comment

Yea the Zeus is way to op and it legit take no skills like what Rocko said. It is far too simple and effective and it is hard to counter unless you are a very high level player with 3 hero with insane health and lot of centaurs with insane health

Comment

Maybe it is finally time to take my old suggestion into consideration hehe the suggestion about dropping Health and Strength boost for Patrons, otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation :P Like we wouldn't have needed to boost other Patrons other than big 4, that double benefits from Health and Strength. We can set everything back to normal and remove Health and Strength boost, and make adjustments to defense so defense doesn't overwhelm offense from nerfing Patron powers too much.

For people who didn't hear about my old suggestion and double benefitting, what I mean is 4 popular Patrons (Hera, Artemis, Poseidon and Apollo, and maybe even Ares) are the ones whose Health and Strength matter in their performance. Like ofc it's better to have higher Health and Strength in other Patrons too, but these 4 or 5 popular Patrons double benefit from them as Health and Strength directly correlate with their Abilities. So we remove this and adjust other elements to make sure game doesn't go off course :P Idk, I still stand strong with this suggestion.

Comment

I don't think that has anything to do with this. I could be wrong, but i dont think zeus' strength ties into chain lightning....but here we are.

Comment

Chain lightning is insane. I see when half of the base is down, my previous lightning is still hitting targets but I release next chain lightning 🙈🙈..without Pink and Gray temples up, centaurs are just fried and zeus reanimates them to kill everything.. Just when we were talking about balance, super overpowered patron is in..

Comment

Working...
                              X