Arena Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Challenges

Hi, I was wondering whether other players think that arena challenges should have approximate 20 levels like other challenges. It just does not make sense that such a fun challenge is limited to only maximum 15 rounds. What is your opinion?
    And should arena's frequency be increased... same query regarding the defense (placing towers in real time) challenges.. should the frequency of such fun challenges be increased?

Anyone get bug where there victory wasn’t registered and they have to do it again

Comment

Level 12 said I won, briefly showed level 13 as next. Went to try it, was returned to 12.

Comment

Yep I beat round 12 so many times but it kept sending me back

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
          Yep I beat round 12 so many times but it kept sending me back
          Yep same thing kept happening to me as well, hopefully leroy can get us a fix.

To answer Olympia, I personally am not for extending the Arena challenge to 20. I think it would
          be quite tedious to run then, since we can do little, personally, to speed up the time it takes to win a round.
          I’d rather just keep it a nice relaxing ride to the last round, so we can faster get to the competition that counts, but that’s just me.

Comment

Working...
          X