worst god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst god

Slowpushers, who, in you opinion, is the weakest god in OL rn?

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
    Slowpushers, who, in you opinion, is the weakest god in OL rn?
    Aphrodite I would say

Comment

lol why? shes one of the strongest. same strenght as athena.
      and why on our opinions? just look at the stats, arty is the one with lower strenght aka the weakest

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
        lol why? shes one of the strongest. same strenght as athena.
        and why on our opinions? just look at the stats, arty is the one with lower strenght aka the weakest
        artemis does less damage but she has far more range than aphrodite. Her only useful ablity is her 2nd skill and even that isnt as useful compared to other gods ability

Comment

he asked for weakest and not useful

Comment

I agree that Aphrodite is the weakest. Charm Buildingds and Charm Troops doesn't scale that well compared to other god skills, and Awe I'd say is average. Compared to other ultimates which are potentially game changing, hers is... meh. Spamming skills also kinda eats up duration of other gods' skills anyw.

My incredibly biased self might put Ares beside her, but I just remembered how crucial it is to nuke certain temples to be able to deal with heroes or just quickly end the battle for them to not be relevant, which puts a large value in him. Bloodlustless Ares, though...

Artemis is quite strong especially when properly supported. The spreadshot increases her damage by more than 10 times unpatroned, which is quite a lot. There's a reason why she's the premiere carry pre-hero days, and is only less preferred due to the need of big hits than multiple small ones to deal w/ heroes (or avoid them by nuking everything in sight).

You can agrue Hermes but what he offers is quite unique, unlike Aphrodite where Charm Buildings is like destroying a building anyways, and Charm Troops is a weaker version of Hades' summon skill (or even Athena's).

Unpatroned Zeus can be argued to be weakest if not for his Ultimate, which is arguably the most broken skill among Olympus Gods (maybe Athena's Inspiration can compete, idk).

TLDR: Aphrodite bc meh skills, average ultimate, no niche aside from soloing a temple for mono.

She's among the most powerful in defense tho.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
              he asked for weakest and not useful
              Weakness and usefulness are semi-related, though? Like, low base stats are compensated for by range and skill effects. I think they punished Artemis too much, though, which i believe is a relic from pre-hero days.

Comment

Originally posted by Veznan View Post
                I agree that Aphrodite is the weakest. Charm Buildingds and Charm Troops doesn't scale that well compared to other god skills, and Awe I'd say is average. Compared to other ultimates which are potentially game changing, hers is... meh. Spamming skills also kinda eats up duration of other gods' skills anyw.

My incredibly biased self might put Ares beside her, but I just remembered how crucial it is to nuke certain temples to be able to deal with heroes or just quickly end the battle for them to not be relevant, which puts a large value in him. Bloodlustless Ares, though...

Artemis is quite strong especially when properly supported. The spreadshot increases her damage by more than 10 times unpatroned, which is quite a lot. There's a reason why she's the premiere carry pre-hero days, and is only less preferred due to the need of big hits than multiple small ones to deal w/ heroes (or avoid them by nuking everything in sight).

You can agrue Hermes but what he offers is quite unique, unlike Aphrodite where Charm Buildings is like destroying a building anyways, and Charm Troops is a weaker version of Hades' summon skill (or even Athena's).

Unpatroned Zeus can be argued to be weakest if not for his Ultimate, which is arguably the most broken skill among Olympus Gods (maybe Athena's Inspiration can compete, idk).

TLDR: Aphrodite bc meh skills, average ultimate, no niche aside from soloing a temple for mono.

She's among the most powerful in defense tho.
                I forgot, she has a niche: Offense vs Underworld, especially vs. Alecto boosted fire towers. Kinda speaks for itself that she found her niche vs. charmable superboosted towers, no?

Comment

I was going for Aphrodite too, but I didn't know what people would say. I also think that Aphrodite is no doubt the weakest god with only Zeus comparing if not for slow time. All other gods have something to contribute to the attack. The best thing that Aphrodite can do right now is charming gorgons and centaur academies... which she is trash at because they are all shielded by pos houses. Awe won't even last long enough for her to be able to walk around, remove the bubble, and then charm multiple times.

The funny thing to me is that at times it is more beneficial not to use her skills at all when running out of time. It will just waste around 1 second every casting which ends in a time fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Veznan View Post

I forgot, she has a niche: Offense vs Underworld, especially vs. Alecto boosted fire towers. Kinda speaks for itself that she found her niche vs. charmable superboosted towers, no?
                    Oh yeah.. she is the strongest/one of the strongest in those kinds of bases. Regardless, everything said about her is still true when only Olympus is taken into account. Charming is such a weird and inconsistent skill tbh.

Comment

Artemis < Ares < hermes < Zeus < poseidon < appolon < hera < hades < aphrodite < Athena
                      My opinion at 3k attack trophys with slow push without patrons

Comment

With the new bonuses, i think Aphrodite is much more formidable as a patron.

But unpatroned, she’s still kinda trash. Especially Charm units, it’s literally just an inferior version of Summon Hoplites. And it rarely performs reliably against high level cities. So, I can charm 3 hoplites and a centaur, yeah that will help me.

Artemis needs love, she hasn’t got any buffs for awhile(probably because of her former glory) but is now starting to look pretty lackluster vs higher Cup OL cities. The problem is if she gets any more buffs, she will totally steamroll UW cities. So there will be a difficult balance to strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Uncle Oceanus View Post
                          With the new bonuses, i think Aphrodite is much more formidable as a patron.

But unpatroned, she’s still kinda trash. Especially Charm units, it’s literally just an inferior version of Summon Hoplites. And it rarely performs reliably against high level cities. So, I can charm 3 hoplites and a centaur, yeah that will help me.
                          Looking back, I may have been too biased with my perception with Aphrodite (I actually like her sm I want the devs to give her some love). This actually prompted my perception of her, like gee thanks for charming 1 centaur ty. But yeah, UW + anti centaur bldgs and gorgon towers is quite a strong role, especially if one does a slow push for 2nd half.

Artemis really has fallen off hard (for me) since there's nothing she can do vs. heroes or centaurs (at least Aphrodite can charm at least one, or neutralize centaur spawners at a faster rate). I think nowadays, Artemis is the replaceable one on slowpush 2nd halfs.

I still am on the fence with Ares, since temple busting is quite a strong niche with the existence of critical temples to be demolished cough Apollo. But is he even useable in Underworld lol, imo he can't even destroy a tower with bloodlusted charge kekw.

I also am losing some faith in Hermes because he always f*cking dies first (I suck at piloting okay? Idk tho, he's on the back w!/ Poseidon but he always dies first while everyone still has full health lol).
                          Last edited by Veznan; May 6, 2022, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X