New Update Review in My opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Update Review in My opinion

New update looked promising but still needs some improvements. Below are my suggestions and I hope you guys will agree.

1. Paris and Atlanta die too fast. Both need good boosts. Paris needs at least double health or just remove her from the heros list.
    2. That motivation hero nerf needs to be removed. He is not like before.
    3. Some speed reduction to centaurs might help. May be buff their health and strength in compensation. Heavier the unit, slower but powerful they will be. Giving some shooting ability with arrows would be most appropriate way I guess.
    4. Monogod strategy is stilis unstoppable. Needs some range reduction for Poseidon.
    5. Hades, Apolo and Zeus patron are so overpowered. They certainly need some nerfs.
    6. Some unit or hero needs to be introduced that will be unaffected by slow time. Monogod attacks usually finish within slow time. May be make Paris unaffected by slowtime so that he will be useful again.
    7. Atlanta doesn't run away from gods and hence die quickly. Make her more clever please. She looks under capacity due to this issue.

I suppose gap between offence and defence will be much more balanced with these changes.

My list of 7 ideas
    1. Remove all Hermes ultimate since without it monogod will not be so powerful.
    2. Remove Poseidon range boost on his first ability but add more damage could also weak mono god.
    3. Paris need to be buff like how it was when first introduced with area stun.
    4. Remove patron mode since I can never win any defense with those broken patrons
    5. Make Atlanta shoot anywhere on the map cuz why run away when you can kill far away
    6. Add a hero that can dash and have very high speed. It can have like 2 ability one is teleport to where the god is at and another one is a dash skill that instantly charges at the god like minotaurs ability but it doesnt miss but it also does a bit less damage. It should have lot of damage that can preferably one shot Athena in her shield so monogod wont work.
    7. Make centaurs faster since horse are suppose to be faster than people but it still slower than marathoners so it dont make sense. Giving them a bow is a nice idea as I remember centaurs love to use bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
      New update looked promising but still needs some improvements. Below are my suggestions and I hope you guys will agree.

1. Paris and Atlanta die too fast. Both need good boosts. Paris needs at least double health or just remove her from the heros list.
      2. That motivation hero nerf needs to be removed. He is not like before.
      3. Some speed reduction to centaurs might help. May be buff their health and strength in compensation. Heavier the unit, slower but powerful they will be. Giving some shooting ability with arrows would be most appropriate way I guess.
      4. Monogod strategy is stilis unstoppable. Needs some range reduction for Poseidon.
      5. Hades, Apolo and Zeus patron are so overpowered. They certainly need some nerfs.
      6. Some unit or hero needs to be introduced that will be unaffected by slow time. Monogod attacks usually finish within slow time. May be make Paris unaffected by slowtime so that he will be useful again.
      7. Atlanta doesn't run away from gods and hence die quickly. Make her more clever please. She looks under capacity due to this issue.

I suppose gap between offence and defence will be much more balanced with these changes.
      Good idea It is so good it is gonna ruin playing devs do this I wanna see who quitting leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Fox demon View Post

Good idea It is so good it is gonna ruin playing devs do this I wanna see who quitting leroy
        It will control monogod somewhat..I doubt if that makes much difference to Slowpush.

If Saeweed is serious, he is demanding overkill. Some points are valid though. I suspect he is monogod so angry with my post๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
        Last edited by Thorr; May 2, 2022, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X