Heros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heros

Recently I have seen posts for removing or nerfing heros!

I seriously hope Development team has ignored that. Game is benefiting from recent defence updates surely. Finally some defence victories I see but still few 25 levels below me destroyed my bases easily.

I think still some balance changes are necessary. Dont know how but they are needed. May be some new hero that does something against Mono strategy. Slowpush is still invisible with Apolo so slight nerf with Apollo ability too for balance.

Certainly no reduction in Heros stats or any other defence stats I vote. Something new in defence and I am sure game will balance little bit more.

What do you think guys?

Instead of nerfing, maybe make heroes prone to every ability. For instance, Tis's freeze doesn't freeze heroes. Maybe that should be something to look. At the very least, would be cool to see if Meg's poison affects them or even if Kraken's tentacles damage them at all. Since they are a unit, they should be affected. If someone's Aphro is strong enough, they should be able to charm one. Does Hermes' Dash?

I'm not even sure there IS a way to create something that affects just monogod without affecting slow push. I'd love to be corrected if such a thing exists tho.
    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Actually everyone is saying nerf, nerf, nerf but I dont understand why they don't want to enjoy some challenge while attacking.

Heros immune to few abilities actually helping defence so I don't think anything should be changed other than improving defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
        Recently I have seen posts for removing or nerfing heros!

I seriously hope Development team has ignored that. Game is benefiting from recent defence updates surely. Finally some defence victories I see but still few 25 levels below me destroyed my bases easily.

I think still some balance changes are necessary. Dont know how but they are needed. May be some new hero that does something against Mono strategy. Slowpush is still invisible with Apolo so slight nerf with Apollo ability too for balance.

Certainly no reduction in Heros stats or any other defence stats I vote. Something new in defence and I am sure game will balance little bit more.

What do you think guys?
        Thank god for sensible players. There should definitely be no further nerfs on heroes. They have very much added a needed element of balance, i like the multiple heroes aspect as well. Its greatly enhanced my enjoyment and interest in OL defence.

Offense is still kicking the crap out of defensive cups so we definitely dont need any nerfs.

Comment

Yes, maybe add a 4th/5th hero to the map? That way, surely no one 20 lvls below you can win. After all, the heroes can be easily be avoided or killed.

4th/5th heroes on the map should target mono. that way share the love equally. hero will be sleeping when "x" number of heroes are on the map, they awaken when an individual God is dropped, reducing God's strength by 50%, or whatever arbitrary number.

and apollo/hera should be nerfed. they're overused and do not contribute to patron equality.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
            Yes, maybe add a 4th/5th hero to the map? That way, surely no one 20 lvls below you can win. After all, the heroes can be easily be avoided or killed.

4th/5th heroes on the map should target mono. that way share the love equally. hero will be sleeping when "x" number of heroes are on the map, they awaken when an individual God is dropped, reducing God's strength by 50%, or whatever arbitrary number.

and apollo/hera should be nerfed. they're overused and do not contribute to patron equality.
            I think some permanently placed unit next to temple. May be 10 beasts or something will help to counter mono. Slowpush people can avoid them as they will shoot temples with apolo or something. Temple down, beast stays there only and won't chase gods..

Isn't that perfect?

Problem solved. Heros against Slowpush and beasts against monos🧐🧐

Comment

I mean, that would have to be some next-level intuitive programming, far beyond the scope of a mobile game/platform since no one exactly has a sign posted saying I'm gonna use a monogod strategy

Comment

Adonis is still absolutely useless compare to the others its just aphrodite monument that can walk but with less range and can kill skeleton that will just get reanimated by hades after a few second

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                  I mean, that would have to be some next-level intuitive programming, far beyond the scope of a mobile game/platform since no one exactly has a sign posted saying I'm gonna use a monogod strategy
                  Naah I do coding, its not hard at all. And instead of killing gods distract them say every 2 seconds. Thats better. Say some temple has a beast with a roar who will scare nearby god for small time, some beast will boost health of temple for some periods when attacked, some beast freezes a god but a frozen god should have 99% damage reduction so it doesn't die when frozen but cant attack while frozen and so on. Killing a god in 3 or 4 seconds won't help. Infact negligible strength and beasts locked to temples should be approach. Main Work of them is to distract and not kill. Beasts die when temple destroyed and they sit on temple without leaving it.

All beasts should be malee so that they don't affect slowpush guys.

May be start with 2 or 3 beasts like trial then go on adding.

Programming is not that hard but testing might take some time.

Comment

Poseidon getting nerfed so I guess monogod strategy might be much weaker. The new Centaur might just cancel out the buff for the patrons already.

Comment

Instead of nerfing, maybe make heroes prone to every ability. For instance, Tis's freeze doesn't freeze heroes. Maybe that should be something to look. At the very least, would be cool to see if Meg's poison affects them or even if Kraken's tentacles damage them at all. Since they are a unit, they should be affected. If someone's Aphro is strong enough, they should be able to charm one. Does Hermes' Dash?

I'm not even sure there IS a way to create something that affects just monogod without affecting slow push. I'd love to be corrected if such a thing exists tho.
                      That's because Tisiphone's skills of freezing an entire block is broken. If you want her to freeze heroes too then you're asking a no-braim-required game.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaFoot View Post

That's because Tisiphone's skills of freezing an entire block is broken. If you want her to freeze heroes too then you're asking a no-braim-required game.
                        You're still here? Damn...

There are 8 UW gods going up against the full might of OL maps. Her power is going to be broken until they catch up. Don't worry, the UW gods will eventually feel the all-pervasive nerfing power of the devs eventually. Pleb.

Comment

You're still here? Damn...

There are 8 UW gods going up against the full might of OL maps. Her power is going to be broken until they catch up. Don't worry, the UW gods will eventually feel the all-pervasive nerfing power of the devs eventually. Pleb.
                          The centaurs a big buff to underworld i think

Comment

Working...
                          X