Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So some people want heroes nerfed but hardly talks about Alecto/Hecate environment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you just bored or in need of someone to talk to?
    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by SeaFoot View Post

Puhlease either you're lying or you have 7 alliance members helping you. These Alecto bases have high trophies for their level which means they're beatjng everyone else as well. And I can say the same thing. If you're one of those hypocrites whose pushing for hero nerfs, I'd say git gud. I can routinely beat heroes 15+ levels higher than me. And yes, I'm already grouped with people around level 120 as a level 105. It's these Uglecto bases who are ridiculously braindead. I've seen some of them attack and they're not the best skill-wise. Just that they have an idiotic environment.
      Yea i seen many player who can beat player 20 plus higher than them in over world pretty often but just fail miserably very often against Hecate base thats about the same level as them

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Yea i seen many player who can beat player 20 plus higher than them in over world pretty often but just fail miserably very often against Hecate base thats about the same level as them
        you guys really acting like it is the end of the world hecate and alecto env are not that strong but if you are a level 105 and cant beat a level 90 hecate or alecto baseyou are either very weak or you dont use the right strat the only problem with uw basesit that uw attacks cant beat them dont know if it is just me but ok they are not that strong!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaFoot View Post

Puhlease either you're lying or you have 7 alliance members helping you. These Alecto bases have high trophies for their level which means they're beatjng everyone else as well. And I can say the same thing. If you're one of those hypocrites whose pushing for hero nerfs, I'd say git gud. I can routinely beat heroes 15+ levels higher than me. And yes, I'm already grouped with people around level 120 as a level 105. It's these Uglecto bases who are ridiculously braindead. I've seen some of them attack and they're not the best skill-wise. Just that they have an idiotic environment.
          First of all.
          Having “high” trophies for your level doesnt mean that you’re “beating everyone.” My base also has high trophies for its level, and its Elysium. That doesnt meant im “beating everyone” it means that, if i’m lucky, i’m winning 20-25% more often than someone of comparable level and development. Which is nowhere near “everyone.”

I frankly could care less about your affinity for defeating heroes. That’s fantastic, but relevant how? I think your assuming I have some sort of prepackaged set of views on the game, based on your assessment of my opinion. If you actually knew me, you would know i’m one of the most anti-nerf and pro-hero people on this forum.

But anti-nerf is anti-nerf, which means I have neither sympathy nor patience for your pitiful bellying-aching about how Phlegethon and Iron Gates are oh so hard. Get over it, figure out the obvious strategies. Act like a real lvl 105 and not some whiny fledgling who can’t fathom the games intermediate level tactics.

As for whether or not I’m lying, that’s frankly below my dignity to respond to. It’s your right to maintain that I’m a liar, just as it is mine to maintain that you are a noob. But understand, you are definitely a noob. And no one’s going to change that but you, not me, not the Devs, and certainly not the 7 alliance members you apparently must rely on to conquer Phlegethon Maps.

Phlegethon, by the way, is the proper name of “Uglecto” cities. Since I’m assuming you didnt know…despite it being on the character tab you constantly stare at.
          Last edited by Crazy Uncle Oceanus; April 6, 2022, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
            Wow, so much wrong in one post. Impressive.

1. Perseus gets in close, kills many gods fairly quickly... Depending on what houses boost him and level difference between attack and defense (level=resources)
            2. Theseus (pre-nerf) killed many gods fairly quickly and he was ranged.

Again, i am not particularly "pro-nerf", BUT, people did seem to play more and have more enjoyment with the Theseus nerf.

3: Alecto Environment weakness: hoplites. People love to drop archers. Use hoplites. They get in close and distract fire towers so your gods can mop them up. Yes, it can be slow and tedious, but it more often than not works.

4: Hecate Environment weakness: same tactic. Skellies are fine, but die quickly. Hoplites soak more damage. Stop dropping archers. For both Alecto and Hecate environments, stop sacrificing Aphrodite also. There are no protections in UW from Charm Buildings. Since buildings do not heal, Zeus' Chain Lightning works well over time. Again, don't sacrifice him.

5: # of troops in Olympus: ... THERE'S MORE THAN 2! Hoplites, Archers, Spartans as a baseline. There is quite a few different ones due to MONUMENTS. UW has 3 and shades are useless. They spawn god-only-knows-where and move incredibly slow. The one advantage they have is that they are cheaper to build. Not a good balance in my opinion.

Now, I will agree that OL needs a higher health, lower attack troop from some form of baracks. But dude, get ya facts right.
            Alliance isn´t there always, sometimes you attack alone and can't do anything against them, it should be dificult, but no impossible attack alone, and I'm talking about the UW gods, with the Olympians is easy

Comment

Honestly love stirring the pot so I’ll say this Hecate based have not been the same since nerf and Alecto, Tisiphone, and Megaera get eaten up easily by good Aphrodite and Zeus usage. Every time I see these bases I’m happy because they’re so easy and predictable to dismantle. They need a range buff

Comment

I wouldn't say that's stirring the pot, so much as speaking the truth. Even as far as UW Gods go, you can dismantle most UW bases pretty easily. You just have to slow down a bit. Rushing in gets ya killed quickly.
                Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Hecate and Alecto environments were never too hard to beat with hera revenge ability maxed. Even before nerf. Just let hera take a plunge into the base, then wrath. Make hera wander around reflecting damage. Heal hera with apollo. Then all you have to deal with is towers without boost.
                  Tisiphone is a challenge after boost. But with change of strategy, it is beatable.

Comment

Working...
                  X