Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Perseus will get nerfed next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    How funny!

People say heros should be removed, not good to see multiple heros at a time and bla bla..

But..................

As soon as new heros arrive, they are the one to spend some $$$ and but them immediately 🙈🙈

Devs are like 🤩🤩🤩....

Never mind ur money u decide how to spend...
    Lol not sure your position or intent here. you've also expressed dissatisfaction with heroes...yet there are 3 on your map?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post

Lol not sure your position or intent here. you've also expressed dissatisfaction with heroes...yet there are 3 on your map?
      I am always against heros. 3 heros on the map is total disrespectful for slowpushers. Almost everyone agrees that. There are some over qualified attackers who won't agree with it so this post isn't for them.

My point is.. as soon as new op heros are launched, same people criticising heros buy them immediately. For that they spend actual money 🙈.

So... update goes commercially successfully even if its bad one😉😉 and that contradicts forum posts against heros VS money inflow for DEVS. If I am a business person and this happens with me, I wouldn't give any importance to forum posts and will launch next hero because that still brings quick cash🤑🤑. I will put even 5 heros on map because people will spend for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

As far as my own case is concerned, I haven't purchased any heros by spending actual money. My friend who plays my account won gems from challenges and then he purchased. I clearly told him "No heros against cash" which he agreed.

Simple principal for me is Gems = Only attacks no matter what comes in the game.

So in short, you can show dissatisfaction to any level over bad updates but they are commercial success and therefore be ready for another ones. Dont spend your time criticising them.

Hope I am clear.

Comment

I personally am satisfied with heroes. They make the game more interesting to play.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaFoot View Post
          I personally am satisfied with heroes. They make the game more interesting to play.
          Good to know. What level are you. And you must be one of those highly qualified exceptions. Hope you are facing 3 fully boosted heros at a time.

Comment

Hero just gets way to op when boosted by houses

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Good to know. What level are you. And you must be one of those highly qualified exceptions. Hope you are facing 3 fully boosted heros at a time.
              I'm level 98 thank you very much and even so, I can see a lot of lower levels that are much more skillful than people complaining about heroes

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                Hero just gets way to op when boosted by houses
                What you're forgetting is that levels are fixed for the amount of resources a player has. So if they spent all their resources on heroes and houses, go attack somewhere where they're weak at.

Comment

Lv 98 huh? You don’t even have all gods and abilities yet. I strongly advise to keep that arrogance in check, at your level the game is very different compared to the high end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                    Lv 98 huh? You don’t even have all gods and abilities yet. I strongly advise to keep that arrogance in check, at your level the game is very different compared to the high end.
                    SeaFoot, this is the honest truth. I'm only 109 (nearly 110) and it's a different ball game with just a ~10 level difference. I cannot yet conceive how different it'll be at the 120+ or 130+ levels. I only attack on Normal, so getting matched with lv 115-120s makes things ridiculous with heroes. Hell, I've lost matches to lower level/ higher trophy bases with, you guessed it, aphro boosted perseus.

As anti-nerfing as I usually am, folks begged to have Paris and Theseus nerfed and there appeared to be more enjoyment. Now it's Perseus' turn.
                    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Here's the thing. Everyone has heroes. You can utilize them yourself also. If you got beaten by a lower level, it's not because the game is unfair, it's because someone outsmarted you. Also are you saying a lower level should NEVER beat you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                        So? Just because I'm less experienced than a level 108 doesn't mean he's smarter than me. Intelligence exist in many forms. Experience is not the only way to determine it.

Comment

So? Just because I'm less experienced than a level 108 doesn't mean he's smarter than me. Intelligence exist in many forms. Experience is not the only way to determine it.
                          I would say that experience matters more in a game. Einstein himself couldn't contribute to this particular forum in a meaningful way, bc he never played. You can be the smartest guy in the world and not know jack about this particular game.

Whether you knew or or not, the majority of the ppl you're debating with on this thread are all within the top 100 olympus players in the world - which suggests some degree of fundamenral understanding of the game (and arguably some "skill" as you seem to want to focus on). You on the other hand, haven't even unlocked all the gods - which stats probably suggests that you will likely fall off the GOO landscape within 6 months and be irrelevant anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post

I would say that experience matters more in a game. Einstein himself couldn't contribute to this particular forum in a meaningful way, bc he never played. You can be the smartest guy in the world and not know jack about this particular game.

Whether you knew or or not, the majority of the ppl you're debating with on this thread are all within the top 100 olympus players in the world - which suggests some degree of fundamenral understanding of the game (and arguably some "skill" as you seem to want to focus on). You on the other hand, haven't even unlocked all the gods - which stats probably suggests that you will likely fall off the GOO landscape within 6 months and be irrelevant anyway.
                            You're seriously comparing a level 98 to a guy who has never played? Lol. Also, that is why I didn't argue about the gods I didn't unlock. We're arguing heroes so whats the connection?

Comment

You're seriously comparing a level 98 to a guy who has never played? Lol. Also, that is why I didn't argue about the gods I didn't unlock. We're arguing heroes so whats the connection?
                              Dude never mind!

For your understanding just compare school guy with say graduation person, cook vs schef, small missile boat vs Air are craft carriers, home grown vegetables garden vs professional farm, small fish vs shark in the same water, baby lion vs full grown male lion🙈🙈

I have given many examples hoping you will relate to at least one of that. If you still can't figure out. God bless you🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyways you can still stick to your opinion I dont care. I play my game u play urs.

I wish I can give u my account for say 50 attacks and you hold whatever offence trophies I got at 51st attack. Even 100 lower should be ok. But unfortunately it won't be fair deal for me🤣🤣

Never mind. Chill.

Comment

Lel but your examples are off. You'd be way too arrogant if you think you're the graduate. Better example would be a sophomore to a junior (or more specifically, a straight A sophomore vs a C student junior... Just kidding).

Comment

Working...
                                X