Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Perseus will get nerfed next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Perseus will get nerfed next patch?

Perseus is so sexy that I really want to buy him. However, I don't want to buy him and then he gets nerfed to the ground next patch to a point of averageness or worse, uselessness. I'd still like him to be powerful. 50% of his sexiness comes from him kicking my gods' butt 5 vs 1.
    Do you think update is coming soon? I'd like to wait before I buy him. Or how likely will Perseus get nerfed?

"kicking my gods butt 5 vs 1" ...yes, he should be nerfed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
      "kicking my gods butt 5 vs 1" ...yes, he should be nerfed.
      but I like Perseus kicking my gods' butts. And my opponent probably focused on leveling him a lot.

Comment

Hopefully Perseus doesn't get nerfed. He's the coolest out of all of them. Make him more expensive instead but not nerf.

Comment

Also, Adonis needs a buff. Maybe make his handsomeness destroy undead too That way he won't be completely useless when a different set of gods invades your territory.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaFoot View Post
            Also, Adonis needs a buff. Maybe make his handsomeness destroy undead too That way he won't be completely useless when a different set of gods invades your territory.
            Adonis has always been charming enough to stop skeletons in their tracks!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaFoot View Post
              HE was always capable too destroy skeletons
              Last edited by Fox demon; March 8, 2022, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

Adonis has always been charming enough to stop skeletons in their tracks!
                He gets killed so easily and hardly make that much difference tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

He gets killed so easily and hardly make that much difference tbh
                  true true he dies like a fly only when looked at πŸ‘€

Comment

Originally posted by Fox demon View Post

true true he dies like a fly only when looked at πŸ‘€
                    And his ability dont do that much tbh. If he kills the skeleton, hades can just easily get it back in an instant once his ability cool down is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel243 View Post
                      Perseus is so sexy that I really want to buy him. However, I don't want to buy him and then he gets nerfed to the ground next patch to a point of averageness or worse, uselessness. I'd still like him to be powerful. 50% of his sexiness comes from him kicking my gods' butt 5 vs 1.
                      Do you think update is coming soon? I'd like to wait before I buy him. Or how likely will Perseus get nerfed?
                      I think all heroes should be nerfed or just get rid of them. The game is so one sided right now in regards to slow push players having to face them head on and Monogod players just bypass everything. It’s absolutely disgusting.

In regards to gods, Apollo is overpowered and should be nerfed and Poseidon, enough said, the heartbeat of Monogod players.

Im done *****ing as I know this will go nowhere. πŸ–•

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

I think all heroes should be nerfed or just get rid of them. The game is so one sided right now in regards to slow push players having to face them head on and Monogod players just bypass everything. It’s absolutely disgusting.

In regards to gods, Apollo is overpowered and should be nerfed and Poseidon, enough said, the heartbeat of Monogod players.

Not gonna lie, I thought I did a good job heckling until I read this. Thanks for bringing me back to reality hammer.
                        Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

I think Hera should be nerfed. And Athena too.
                          Also, in regards to heroes, no they should stay. They make the defensive portion interesting. I remember the days of pre-heroes when defense was a non-factor that everyone just built 1 temple so that any attacker will get as minimal resources as possible.

Comment

Implementation of heroes was less than ideal, particularly multiple on a map at the same time. Game basically forces you to play mono unless you're a glutton for punishment. those that love watching their own defensive replays need to just get on YouTube and watch there - the purpose of the game for like 90% or more is to attack, get resources, level up/upgrade, etc -> and now thats more of a chore than it is enjoyable.

only reason hera/apollo seem OP right now is bc they are the only ones that produce/reflect enough dmg to clear heroes. that's why all of the other patron boosts in 4.3 are irrelevant. who cares that hades can make more troops or aphro can charm a building on the other side of the map when a little runt hero is going to singlehandedly wipe out 10 gods. Oh, you managed to clear one after wasting 30-45 seconds, good luck on the other 2.

The whole game revolves around heroes. which ones does opponent have, hero's orientation in the map, gotta take apollo temple early or heroes will be invincible.

said it before, they need to change the name of the game to heroes of olympus bc that's what the game is about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                              Implementation of heroes was less than ideal, particularly multiple on a map at the same time. Game basically forces you to play mono unless you're a glutton for punishment. those that love watching their own defensive replays need to just get on YouTube and watch there - the purpose of the game for like 90% or more is to attack, get resources, level up/upgrade, etc -> and now thats more of a chore than it is enjoyable.

only reason hera/apollo seem OP right now is bc they are the only ones that produce/reflect enough dmg to clear heroes. that's why all of the other patron boosts in 4.3 are irrelevant. who cares that hades can make more troops or aphro can charm a building on the other side of the map when a little runt hero is going to singlehandedly wipe out 10 gods. Oh, you managed to clear one after wasting 30-45 seconds, good luck on the other 2.

The whole game revolves around heroes. which ones does opponent have, hero's orientation in the map, gotta take apollo temple early or heroes will be invincible.

said it before, they need to change the name of the game to heroes of olympus bc that's what the game is about now.
                              Well I have one advice for you. Get good. And where did you get this 90%? Seems like that's all you. The real 90% comes from people who enjoy designing the defense portion of our base and enjoy the fun in sweating a challenge of attacking other defensive base with heroes. If you hate challenge, go play the Sims or a resource collecting game simulator or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X