X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leroy View Post

New content and bug fixes.

leroy
    Will the new content have something to do with alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Will the new content have something to do with alliance?
      Ask more, and we might as well ask for the whole content xD

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Which one? We are putting out a new release soon, I can let you know the status.

leroy
        I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but there's a bug I think regarding collecting resources. When I first enter, it doesn't allow me to press the collect button but only the revenge button (after I've been attacked). But once I collect resources or gems from any of the fountains, only then does the collect button appear.

Comment

I wonder if new content is related to the out of place, 'Spring is here' challenge when it's the start of winter or summer .. 🤔

Comment

Hope it have something to do with my profile pic

Comment

Lol I wish that too

Comment

Originally posted by astodro View Post
                I wonder if new content is related to the out of place, 'Spring is here' challenge when it's the start of winter or summer .. 🤔
                Personally i have a conspiracy that it might have been a hint from the devs about which environment will be hot, in the coming update.

Of course, I’ve always been a ride or die Persephone player, so its all in stride for me. Teehee.

This was actually the main reason i went with persephone. I knew one day they wouldnt be able to resist releasing an UW hero. Its just too much awesome to not do so.

Comment

Working...
                X