No announcement yet.

Will there be another update this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be another update this year?

Wondering if there will still be another update to fit in before the end of the year.

Not for you. I’d plan on spring 2022.

Comment

Not that it matters but I am only staying on until I have reached 167. Game is plagued by multiple issues like vastly overpowered heroes, a certain alliance that doesn’t play below 5 helpers, developers who go silent for months.
      They can’t even fix their servers, losing battles left and right to sudden in-game freezes, battles disappearing from the log etc.

Comment

The game should limit on how much percentage of the house boosts the hero is able to get to avoid it being to op. The rest can be fix if dev get their teams together

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
          Not that it matters but I am only staying on until I have reached 167. Game is plagued by multiple issues like vastly overpowered heroes, a certain alliance that doesn’t play below 5 helpers, developers who go silent for months.
          They can’t even fix their servers, losing battles left and right to sudden in-game freezes, battles disappearing from the log etc.
          Hmm...

Strange... In my opinion..3 above average heros and finally I see slight improvements in defence stats though its still not balanced and game still remains offence heavy..

Regarding bugs I understand but heros still not perfect.. monos can use helpers to pull troops in corner, hera and apolo patron kills them so easily.. They make hardly any issues against mono attackers and slowpush has finally got balance.

Heros should be more smart and deadly to achieve real balance in my opinion.

I am looking forward for smarter and more powerful hero stats to be fair..

Comment

bug in the game, loss of connection, battle that does not appear in the log, normally it is when the developers are working on an update

Comment

Yes we need an update about notifications on leader account or Generals maybe,about people coming ,bullying kids and more..so leader/General can approve it or not
              and another well placed update will be like for checking others bases. At least the level of the houses or something🤷‍♂️
              all the other stuff is just excellent
              And pls can we make something about assist ??more flags is needed for teams who has 10-15 assist at least every day, is really fun)))
              Last edited by Orestis; December 3, 2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Hope they fix a bug that at least I reported 11 months ago
                Last edited by Mario; December 3, 2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Orestis View Post
                  Yes we need an update about notifications on leader account or Generals maybe,about people coming ,bullying kids and more..so leader/General can approve it or not
                  and another well placed update will be like for checking others bases. At least the level of the houses or something🤷‍♂️
                  all the other stuff is just excellent
                  And pls can we make something about assist ??more flags is needed for teams who has 10-15 assist at least every day, is really fun)))
                  Winning against 5 or 6(sometimes more) assistors is kind of fun. On the other hand no shame in loosing in this scenario. Win win for both sides 🤩🤩

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                    Hope they fix a bug that at least I reported 11 months ago
                    Which one? We are putting out a new release soon, I can let you know the status.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Winning against 5 or 6(sometimes more) assistors is kind of fun. On the other hand no shame in loosing in this scenario. Win win for both sides 🤩🤩
                      Yes definitely CORRECT!!!!!!!!well large Qs indeed gets a player little tired sometimes, but when fight starts/ends is really amazing 🙏

Comment

Also can they fix the bug where you can only see the uw player have 800 trophy instead of their real trophy count when attacking?

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Which one? We are putting out a new release soon, I can let you know the status.

leroy
                          👀 will it have bug fixes only or have new content as well?

Comment

Originally posted by astodro View Post

2 new heros and no patron gods. Also 1 more hero allowed at level 150. New hero can teleport gods. Dont know about second hero. Lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by astodro View Post

New content and bug fixes.

leroy

Comment

Working...
                              X