No announcement yet.

Overpowered Heroes, and Update comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That way, we don't have lowest level players jumping up the top level bases, but also give all styles a chance to continue (by nerfing heroes).

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
      Strange. Kam playing mono and slow push with Zeus and have zero problems with heroes whatsoever. Theseus is hard to take down, sure, but what good are heroes that just fall over after a hit and die?
      All you Artemis players were happy to destroy lv 150+ while being 105 and now that you can no longer do that you want to nerf anything and everything……kinda funny.
      There are certain things I find funny too.

1) Every thread has to have to have obligatory "kane is awesome/high level/high trophy" post in it, for it to be complete. in that regard, you're old faithful.

2) I've always found the "low level beat high level, games broken" argument to be a silly one. If a low level beats a high level, they likely needed alot of help (which is the purpose of alliances, teamwork, etc) and they get rewarded via higher resource reward. The higher level loses ...what exactly? Trophies? come on....we're talking about the same players who turn around and drop hundreds of cups to farm. They even get a small chunk of change thrown their way for their troubles (even though most higher levels don't bother defending their base).

While you may find it funny, my grievances aren't with the simple "I can't beat lvl 150s anymore" slogan the forums are so fond of. Its deeper than that. Pre-update, I got more rewards in a LOSS than I currently do in a WIN. If I want to give myself a break from attacking at the top of my cups and drop, the rewards are barely worth the 30-something gems to do so now. This means considerably longer times to level up, longer times to upgrade....tangible effects to game experiences that, in my opinion, should be weighted heavier than player egos.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

What would you think about a change in Hera's temple/houses? Instead of explosion damage, provide 'reflect damage' instead. Or a combination of the two? Would it even matter in a mono strategy?

Also, maybe it's time to look into developing Hestia and giving her a rechargeable shield for temples and houses (with obvious less boost than a poseidon shield).
        Interesting concept with the hera houses, one that I've never considered. They're definately one of the lesser used houses, so there is possibly some opportunity there.

My initial concern would be that whatever revenge damage intended to challenge mono players (if that's what you were suggesting, sorry if I misinterpret) would seemingly have equal effects to slow pushers. Kinda negating the purpose in and of itself. Most of the pushers are glass cannons so it wouldn't take much.

Comment

so i am level 111 playing mono losing and gaining the same amount as before the update.
          I don't understand if mono is so easy, why those who get upset don't play it.
          For example, I don't have any time to play in an alliance and always want to help but still like to play because it's a team game it should work without help.
          In addition, for 4 years you have been upset after every update via monogod, just because you may have played a bit too high and a level 105 finishes a level 129 (by the way, after the update with arti patron)
          I only hear jealousy of people who have invested a lot of time and money in this game, why shouldn't they be better?
          So to everyone who now thinks they have too much to lose, maybe it was too easy before then you should put your time and your brain into it then you can win again 😉
          or just accept that you can't always be the best and just have fun.

Comment

This update is really interesting, new Heroes (except Atalanta IMO) are funny. Thanks to devs !
            I never post but want to give my opinion for the first time (sorry for my bad english).
            You take time and money to build a base and it is frustration to be beaten by people with 30 less levels… Game is better balanced now…
            But not totally… What is the interest of building a base ? No interest … Because of mono… Time has come to really nerfed mono…
            It is a fast way for sure but it’s totally unfair (even if sometimes I mono to farm fast, win or lose it doesn’t matter).
            Everyone has is opinion about mono. But slow push is more interesting because we play inside alliances, we help eachother. Mono is more selfish…
            So in my opinion the future of the game is to have strong and helpful alliances (alliances war would be great). Building a base is the most interesting part of the game. Mono must be nerfed or it will kill the game and it’s an absolute no sense due to the cost of buildings and new heroes (without real impact on mono).
            For example zeus slow motion must not have influence on gods.
            Hope that the devs want to create a real community of players and not satisfy the ego of some players.
            Thank you !

Comment

when Athena with Aegis dies in 1 second, you know Theseus is overpowered

Comment

Originally posted by NEM View Post
                This update is really interesting, new Heroes (except Atalanta IMO) are funny. Thanks to devs !
                I never post but want to give my opinion for the first time (sorry for my bad english).
                You take time and money to build a base and it is frustration to be beaten by people with 30 less levels… Game is better balanced now…
                But not totally… What is the interest of building a base ? No interest … Because of mono… Time has come to really nerfed mono…
                It is a fast way for sure but it’s totally unfair (even if sometimes I mono to farm fast, win or lose it doesn’t matter).
                Everyone has is opinion about mono. But slow push is more interesting because we play inside alliances, we help eachother. Mono is more selfish…
                So in my opinion the future of the game is to have strong and helpful alliances (alliances war would be great). Building a base is the most interesting part of the game. Mono must be nerfed or it will kill the game and it’s an absolute no sense due to the cost of buildings and new heroes (without real impact on mono).
                For example zeus slow motion must not have influence on gods.
                Hope that the devs want to create a real community of players and not satisfy the ego of some players.
                Thank you !
                I'd say the best way to nerf mono is paris having the ability to shoot 5 stun arrow like atalanta

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
                  when Athena with Aegis dies in 1 second, you know Theseus is overpowered
                  How she die one second?

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                    so i am level 111 playing mono losing and gaining the same amount as before the update.
                    I don't understand if mono is so easy, why those who get upset don't play it.
                    For example, I don't have any time to play in an alliance and always want to help but still like to play because it's a team game it should work without help.
                    In addition, for 4 years you have been upset after every update via monogod, just because you may have played a bit too high and a level 105 finishes a level 129 (by the way, after the update with arti patron)
                    I only hear jealousy of people who have invested a lot of time and money in this game, why shouldn't they be better?
                    So to everyone who now thinks they have too much to lose, maybe it was too easy before then you should put your time and your brain into it then you can win again 😉
                    or just accept that you can't always be the best and just have fun.
                    I think the fact that you're 111, playing mono, and can't tell a difference speaks volumes to the point made regarding the update 😆

Whale accounts are 'better' and have always been 'better' than lower level accounts - trophies don't lie in that regard. That's kinda the point, nothing was ever lost except for a little hit to the ego. Just bc I would beat a higher level didn't make me magically think that they couldn't wipe the floor with my base, if they felt the 200 nectar to revenge was even worth the time.

But also have to take whale accounts perspective for what it is. They're fighting equal level bases at best, more than likely fighting bases lower level than them. Not to their discredit, but when the whole game (or 95% or whatever) is lower level than you, you can only atk what the game provides. Spar anyone in your clan 10, 20, 30, 40 levels below you and you'll see heroes suddenly play much less of a role in your matches.

Comment

It take a lot of time and resource to upgrade your god that was made for slow push to fit for mono also.

Comment

So just because I am 111 and play mono I have no idea, I have played in many alliances for 4 years, especially in the big ones, helped a lot, as well as noticed problems of the players. I wonder why you don't just let everyone play as you want, I also ask myself whether it's about playing and teamwork, which is good and important for many because some only take 3 helpers + (nobody complains) or just about trophies. @rokko 118 is not that much higher either 😉 I play slow push in the underworld, by the way, I am always surprised by the people you played with, with whom you discussed strategies and now you have no idea. Top always friendly alliance members 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                          So just because I am 111 and play mono I have no idea, I have played in many alliances for 4 years, especially in the big ones, helped a lot, as well as noticed problems of the players. I wonder why you don't just let everyone play as you want, I also ask myself whether it's about playing and teamwork, which is good and important for many because some only take 3 helpers + (nobody complains) or just about trophies. @rokko 118 is not that much higher either 😉 I play slow push in the underworld, by the way, I am always surprised by the people you played with, with whom you discussed strategies and now you have no idea. Top always friendly alliance members 👍
                          I will apologize up front, I think we are navigating a language barrier.

Thats not at all what I was saying.. your level has nothing to do with the discussion, and in no way was I saying you had no idea based on level.

By your own initial statement, you said your preferred strategy is mono. You also said you aren't noticing differences in your resources. that suggests that your attack/offense trophy levels are about the the same now as they were before the update.

All I was saying, was that your own statement reinforces the ides that this update was significantly more game-changing for slow push than it was for mono.

I personally don't care about the cups. Mono can keep their cups, im just upset that I was getting 1.2-1.5 mil gold per atk before (pre-update) and now (post-update) because of the increased difficulty in attacking, im lucky to get 700k. Not to mention, losing more often means only getting a fraction of available map rewards.

There's a huge, gaping distance between lvl 106 (105 being last level the game gives you a tangible goal) and level 130 (the newest attainable goal). Numerically isn't that far....25 levels....but thats either a ton of money or about 2-4 years of consistent play. diminishing resources per attack will just result in alot of players in our range quitting bc the grind will seem never ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

How she die one second?
                            Theseus nearly doubles strength of troops that Athena loses health rapidly. Its so hard to take them out even with Apollo patron. Its why i should target Theseus in the first wave and defeat him asap

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post

Theseus nearly doubles strength of troops that Athena loses health rapidly. Its so hard to take them out even with Apollo patron. Its why i should target Theseus in the first wave and defeat him asap
                              Theseus not even that strong tbh he die too fast. He need to have double the health if they want him to stay inside the battle field and not die.

Comment

He can die in the early battle since no troops protect him, but as a slow pusher it is game over if a swarm is ready around theseus

Comment

Working...
                                X