No announcement yet.

Overpowered Heroes, and Update comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That could work. Maybe not exactly rank, but separate system (other than the resources gained through battles) that gives players who push their trophies additional resources so there's no reason for players who farm for additional resources to farm. Cuz right now, they gain less resources from farming, but it's still much more comfortable method of gaining additional resources fast. Like the amount of resources gained through pushing should always be higher than farming, including the factor that in pushing players often lose therefore not gaining 100% resources while farming players almost always win gaining 100% resources. Plus it's more comfortable to farm. So if we give like seasonal rewards or something. Then players gain additional rewards simply by pushing their trophies over farming.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
      That could work. Maybe not exactly rank, but separate system (other than the resources gained through battles) that gives players who push their trophies additional resources so there's no reason for players who farm for additional resources to farm. Cuz right now, they gain less resources from farming, but it's still much more comfortable method of gaining additional resources fast. Like the amount of resources gained through pushing should always be higher than farming, including the factor that in pushing players often lose therefore not gaining 100% resources while farming players almost always win gaining 100% resources. Plus it's more comfortable to farm. So if we give like seasonal rewards or something. Then players gain additional rewards simply by pushing their trophies over farming.
      Yea there should be a system that encourage people to push trophy.

Comment

There's already a system that encourage players to push trophies :P Players gain more resources attacking higher levels. But I meant, and I'm sure also you meant, like a separate system from usual resources gained through normal attacks.

Comment

leroy sorry to bother you. I just would like to know if there is any progress with my issue about gods switching on their own, as I posted couple of times here and also emailed.
          ​​​​​​I would be happy if you can tell me "we noticed this problem in some devices and we are working on to fix this" or like "we didn't really encounter this much, its not our problem, we are sorry, it has to be a problem of your phone." or "we got feedback from few people but not that many and we don't understand whats causing this but we are looking." I just want to know whats going on. 😊
          Last edited by Umutcan; October 14, 2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
            leroy sorry to bother you. I just would like to know if there is any progress with my issue about gods switching on their own, as I posted couple of times here and also emailed.
            ​​​​​​I would be happy if you can tell me "we noticed this problem in some devices and we are working on to fix this" or like "we didn't really encounter this much, its not our problem, we are sorry, it has to be a problem of your phone." or "we got feedback from few people but not that many and we don't understand whats causing this but we are looking." I just want to know whats going on. 😊
            Hi Umutcan!

Honestly, I think you are the only person I've heard about this issue from? I will check with tech support and see if they have other reported cases.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
              Also, an important change was that we expanded the god selection touch area farther to the left. So where things that historically might have been considered a 'move/attack' command to the left of your gods (which we assumed was not actually an intentional action, thus why we changed it), would now be considered a god selection.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
                All good feedback here.

Any thoughts on Perseus?

leroy
                It's actually fun having perseus in the game. BUT, attacking a base with aphro environment plus him and theseus is a nightmare for lower levels. His movement speed is actually scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post

It's actually fun having perseus in the game. BUT, attacking a base with aphro environment plus him and theseus is a nightmare for lower levels. His movement speed is actually scary.
                  Yes indeed. Perseus ability still apply even if the god are near its corpse

Comment

Theseus should be nerfed, i cant solo attack anymore because of him. Having lots of spartan most of the times inside of the circle and always catching up while haste is active. This is actually not fair not just for me, but the others who dont have hermes. Im level 92 i dont have regroup and i can only win with the help of my alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                      Theseus should be nerfed, i cant solo attack anymore because of him. Having lots of spartan most of the times inside of the circle and always catching up while haste is active. This is actually not fair not just for me, but the others who dont have hermes. Im level 92 i dont have regroup and i can only win with the help of my alliance.
                      He is so slow though. Hope it can be buffed to 25 and Perseus speed get buffed to 35 since he has the wing shoe from Hermès. Also Paris speed should also be buffed to 30 at minimum since he can’t hardly catch up to the enemy gods and barely run away with that little health

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

He is so slow though. Hope it can be buffed to 25 and Perseus speed get buffed to 35 since he has the wing shoe from Hermès. Also Paris speed should also be buffed to 30 at minimum since he can’t hardly catch up to the enemy gods and barely run away with that little health
                        You know, that COULD be a new change. Like faster speed but less health. Could be the factor that balances out Mono and Slow Push slightly. Cuz like I said, health doesn't concern Mono in anyway but if heroes are quick enough to reach between gods when they do Mono, maybe it might make slight difference idk. Only for melee ones, or semi melee. Unlike Paris, Atalanta or Odysseus who will be hard to catch for Slow Pushers as well.
                        Last edited by JKs; October 15, 2021, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                          the update is extremely mono friendly. Paris is still the only nuisance for mono and he was nerfed (though this was necessary, he was a pain for slow push too). if you play mono, your strategy literally doesn't have to change at all, you just get the benefit of a few hundred additional defense cups....so of course, if you play mono, you'd love the update.

My complaint for mono is that like I said, it makes your investments into defense kind of pointless; it makes assisting atk or def somewhat pointless -> which ultimately diminishes the whole point of alliances and the social aspect of the game (which for many is the only reason they still play, so it shouldn't be ignored); and it has the added benefit of taking 2/3 less time than slow push. time equals money, and in this game that equates to gold/stone.

you're right, mono is by far the more "efficient" means of playing at a certain point. It takes less time, isn't reliant at all on help, and arguably provides the best chance at higher cups for those driven by cups. The only thing slow push has going for it, is that assistance helps a lot (on the flip side, defenders have an impact as well), and push isn't as unforgiving...meaning you can make 1 or 2 small mistakes and still recover.. But the fact that it's so lopsided isn't balance....it's just convenience for those that preferred that style to begin with.
                          What would you think about a change in Hera's temple/houses? Instead of explosion damage, provide 'reflect damage' instead. Or a combination of the two? Would it even matter in a mono strategy?

Also, maybe it's time to look into developing Hestia and giving her a rechargeable shield for temples and houses (with obvious less boost than a poseidon shield).
                          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

He can catch up to me actually I only have 4 remaining gods which is hades, hermes, apollo, artemis and needed 3 temples to destroy and that's ares, athena, hera. I circled around the map but still got me. Just a slightly nerf is okay. As a slow push attacker im ****ed if im solo only and no assistance. Yes, Paris needed that speed buff.

Comment

Strange. Kam playing mono and slow push with Zeus and have zero problems with heroes whatsoever. Theseus is hard to take down, sure, but what good are heroes that just fall over after a hit and die?
                              All you Artemis players were happy to destroy lv 150+ while being 105 and now that you can no longer do that you want to nerf anything and everything……kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                                All you Artemis players were happy to destroy lv 150+ while being 105 and now that you can no longer do that you want to nerf anything and everything……kinda funny.
                                Yeah exactly, so the other reason why I suggested Patron Points to be focused on abilities only, and not strength or health. Right now, Mono is strong. But if we were to nerf heroes right now in order to balance out two styles, it might cause certain Patrons to be overpowered again. But if we disable the options to boost strength for Patron Gods, Mono will no longer be able to use super boosted Poseidon or Ares. Boosted strength matters more to Mono than to Slow Push and this will make up for the fact that Mono ignores most heroes in second push. But while doing that, it will also ensure that Slow Pushers won’t have super boosted Artemis, Apollo or Hera (since no health boost) to easily swipe the base. Ofc balancing will need work from both heroes’ healths and different types of boost towards different types of Patron Gods’ skills depending on how things go. We might not get it the first try, but I’m sure it’ll be easy to eventually get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X