Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overpowered Heroes, and Update comments

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Loot penalty still unfair to me as everyone is lower
    Theseus way to tanky
    Ares patron can’t charge through Theseus‘ inspiration radius why?
    Players 170+ should get a fourth hero

    Overall like the update and the balance changes, have a lot of fun with Zeus.

    Comment


    • #17
      Its not about heroes btw but it would be nice if hero hangout gave more resources

      Comment


      • #18
        Please don't nerf heros. Its one of the best updates in my opinion. Finally defence cups of people are high and I no longer get 150 level opponents anymore. Its fun seeing gods getting killed so quickly.

        In my opinion some hero should be included which has no effect of zeus slowtime.

        Apolo Patron on heros is too much strong. You need to nerf apolo patron or make heros little more strong.

        Comment


        • #19
          I have to be one of the people who helps the most on GoO my problem with this update is that there will hardly be any slow players, I like to help slow players I find the game technique more interesting watching and protecting the gods creates a bond with the player you are helping, mono players don't really need help and heroes have no impact on their playing technique. The end of slow players and helpers?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BibiSabT View Post
            I have to be one of the people who helps the most on GoO my problem with this update is that there will hardly be any slow players, I like to help slow players I find the game technique more interesting watching and protecting the gods creates a bond with the player you are helping, mono players don't really need help and heroes have no impact on their playing technique. The end of slow players and helpers?
            True I see you use to assist super often but not as much now anymore. Also can the alliance req be lower?

            Comment


            • #21
              yes send me a message on Line id Bibi-Sab

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                Please don't nerf heros. Its one of the best updates in my opinion. Finally defence cups of people are high and I no longer get 150 level opponents anymore. Its fun seeing gods getting killed so quickly.

                In my opinion some hero should be included which has no effect of zeus slowtime.

                Apolo Patron on heros is too much strong. You need to nerf apolo patron or make heros little more strong.

                Agreed. I feel like any heroes are quite useless against mono.
                they do nothing while slowtime is on and when it’s off, the battle is almost done.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BibiSabT View Post
                  I have to be one of the people who helps the most on GoO my problem with this update is that there will hardly be any slow players, I like to help slow players I find the game technique more interesting watching and protecting the gods creates a bond with the player you are helping, mono players don't really need help and heroes have no impact on their playing technique. The end of slow players and helpers?
                  Sab you helped me a lot may be my 200 offence cups go to your help but I dont agree to you on this point.

                  Did you remember people were destroying bases with arte in first wave, immortal hera, Poseidon range and so on.. now finally its sorted so this game needs strong heros. Also some hero that is unaffected by slowtime. If slowpush is outdated let it be.

                  Let people learn to adjust and play. I am doing mono attacks if i get time. Recently I am very occupied and thats the reason can't attack like before. But mono is definitely best option to play this game.

                  I definitely feel this update solved bases loosing to some 30 level below player constantly just because of overpowered arte patron. I dont see those attacks anymore.

                  Nothing personal but in my opinion game is balanced to some extent until some hero can counter mono attackers in slowtime.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mario View Post


                    Agreed. I feel like any heroes are quite useless against mono.
                    they do nothing while slowtime is on and when it’s off, the battle is almost done.
                    I disagree. When I played Mono a while back Paris singlehandedly made me switch over. He's less of an issue now but he can still cause a major disruption to the initial burst.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Most of mono attacks I’ve seen were just quickly done but ofc not all of them. GL.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Adding 3 hero is just way too much of an overkill at higher level and in lower level offense is just buffed a lot.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Game should add 2 patron at higher level to counter 3 hero

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                            Sab you helped me a lot may be my 200 offence cups go to your help but I dont agree to you on this point.

                            Did you remember people were destroying bases with arte in first wave, immortal hera, Poseidon range and so on.. now finally its sorted so this game needs strong heros. Also some hero that is unaffected by slowtime. If slowpush is outdated let it be.

                            Let people learn to adjust and play. I am doing mono attacks if i get time. Recently I am very occupied and thats the reason can't attack like before. But mono is definitely best option to play this game.

                            I definitely feel this update solved bases loosing to some 30 level below player constantly just because of overpowered arte patron. I dont see those attacks anymore.

                            Nothing personal but in my opinion game is balanced to some extent until some hero can counter mono attackers in slowtime.
                            Mono completely side steps billions of invested stone and this update entirely...its no surprise you're satisfied right now if you play mono.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                              Loot penalty still unfair to me as everyone is lower
                              Theseus way to tanky
                              Ares patron can’t charge through Theseus‘ inspiration radius why?
                              Players 170+ should get a fourth hero

                              Overall like the update and the balance changes, have a lot of fun with Zeus.

                              can you gift me packs? I wanna grow big like you 😜

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I wish we could sell heroes and buy some other hero since I bought Atalanta and realized she's quite weak. Theseus is obviously overpowered so everyone has him

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X