Hera will rise again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hera will rise again!!

so few Hera patron atm that we have to invent new Hera tactics every week!
    The point is what temple should bring down first, Athena or Apollo!?!
    mostly Athenas temple is most necessary atm cause hero will probably die even if Apollo temple is up!!( except Achilles most of times).and if the time is basically the biggest enemy with Hera, Athena temple is definitely one of the first targets atm.. keep up Hera Patronas!!!

Originally posted by Orestis View Post
    so few Hera patron atm that we have to invent new Hera tactics every week!
    The point is what temple should bring down first, Athena or Apollo!?!
    mostly Athenas temple is most necessary atm cause hero will probably die even if Apollo temple is up!!( except Achilles most of times).and if the time is basically the biggest enemy with Hera, Athena temple is definitely one of the first targets atm.. keep up Hera Patronas!!!
    I think Apollo temple should be taken down first since many annoying monument wont go down when it hit hera like Artemis, Zeus, and Apollo monument. Also Hero will be much easier to kill if they try to run.

Comment

I think Hera temple, hades temple, hera monument, athena monument, and hermes monument are biggest priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
        I think Hera temple, hades temple, hera monument, athena monument, and hermes monument are biggest priorities.
        I have been using Hera patron for a long time and I normally prioritize Apollo, Hades, and Aphrodite temple first then go for zeus and artemis and sometimes ares if they have lot of ares house around ballistic towers. For monument, I normally take Hades with aphro before dropping second wave along with gorgons. If Hades monument is already gone then I will get Artemis or Zeus depending on which environment it is or which is boosted more.

Comment

Yes that's the case!! Always putting Apollo on first wave..last week I notice buildings and temples are to hard to take down if Athena is still up:/ and Apollo heal ability doesn't effect to much on Hera Revenge on anything that hits her!! On high levels there is no time at all with Athenas temple still on the field..Hades Athena Aris or Zeys and Hero (If Paris has one level straight) on first and second wave before fast push starts..

Comment

Originally posted by Orestis View Post
            Yes that's the case!! Always putting Apollo on first wave..last week I notice buildings and temples are to hard to take down if Athena is still up:/ and Apollo heal ability doesn't effect to much on Hera Revenge on anything that hits her!! On high levels there is no time at all with Athenas temple still on the field..Hades Athena Aris or Zeys and Hero (If Paris has one level straight) on first and second wave before fast push starts..
            I feel that Athena temple is super easy to take down as Artemis can remove all her houses and the temple can be dealt with even by some skeletons. But if Apollo is there and it is healing Athena temple and other temple then its a issue and it will also give harder time for players that are assisting me to take down other monument, gorgons, and temple. And Artemis and Zeus monument cool down is long enough for them to be fully heal by the time it start hitting again and those 2 monument are always a pain. Also before putting 2nd wave I can also drop Aphro if I didn't manage to take out one of the low hp temple but if there is heal then I most likely gonna have a harder time or not even do it and I wont be able to make as much use of her by charming gorgons. I also like to use Athena temple as a healing for my Hera too when she is soloing it while Apollo temple could be also used for healing Hera but its just harder to take down and also along with the Paris that have no damage.
            Last edited by Seaweed; June 8, 2021, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Taking Paris on first wave a bit too risky for me tho. My 2nd wave can take care of him as long as Artemis and Apollo is down. I will first kill all the troops near me the just walk up with Hera shielding the hit and Apollo doing the damage while Artemis pick off any troop trying to hit Apollo. I tried taking Paris down in first wave but it often has too much healing on him and it is super hard to chase when he get deep inside the base even with slow time and inspiration on.

Comment

oh i miss the glorious old days before hero where i didnt even looked at colors and just look temples as targets to do a route where i could get most of them before regroup without even look at what colors are left

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                  oh i miss the glorious old days before hero where i didnt even looked at colors and just look temples as targets to do a route where i could get most of them before regroup without even look at what colors are left
                  Thats why I think house bonus should be gone if the hero academy is gone or the house is gone. Or else you will just get this over power hero running around thats unkillable beside under inspiration or Apollo flaming arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Thats why I think house bonus should be gone if the hero academy is gone or the house is gone. Or else you will just get this over power hero running around thats unkillable beside under inspiration or Apollo flaming arrow.
                    Weren't you just saying in a different thread recently that offense and defense is horribly imbalanced?

I don't think it's as bad as people hype it up to be, but if I did --> how would nerfing the hero (again, in some cases), in any way, help balance whatever disparity in offense/ defense trophies?

Comment

how do i make my own posts?

Comment

I mean topics

Comment

Working...
                        X