No announcement yet.

Heroes no longer getting temples buff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh alright, I mean, I thought will take a look into the matter kinda means consider :P At least for me, but alright, if it isn't, then it isn't I guess.

No I definitely think nerfing Artemis is needed, plus Poseidon, like I wrote in the other new post, but I wasn't talking about that in that comment, all I meant when I used that quote was "let's wait it out and see what happens", like I said before :P And I didn't intend on anything, like to fit my side of the argument or something like that, actually, I wasn't thinking much while I wrote that comment xD All I was thinking was like, guys, devs said they got it, so let's just wait it out and see what happens is legit all I was thinking lol Not ok, this is gonna support my argument, this isn't, and stuff like that :P

Comment

Can people stop talking about nerfing Artemis Patron? At the beginning of 2021, everyone was talking about underworld update not loading, and now nerfs. That is annoying. I thought this thread was about Heroes and Temples? not nerfs?

Comment

As an alternative, I am going to suggest that everyone talk about how much to boost the other patrons to be as good as Artemis and Poseidon.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
          As an alternative, I am going to suggest that everyone talk about how much to boost the other patrons to be as good as Artemis and Poseidon.

leroy
          for hera id say to make revenge and absorb a little better.
          for hades patron the recharge time needs to be much faster.. you create lots of troops and then what? you are on your own for the next 15 seconds..
          idk for apollo.. maybe improve just a little bit the area damage..
          for aphro, zeus i dont see why anyone would choose them.
          i never tried and i refuse myself to try hermes patron so i cant say anything about it

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

leroy
            Please do but I just think its easier to nerf than to redo most of the patron gods

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

for hera id say to make revenge and absorb a little better.
              for hades patron the recharge time needs to be much faster.. you create lots of troops and then what? you are on your own for the next 15 seconds..
              idk for apollo.. maybe improve just a little bit the area damage..
              for aphro, zeus i dont see why anyone would choose them.
              i never tried and i refuse myself to try hermes patron so i cant say anything about it
              Oh I can tell what Hermes needs, it needs some health so it survives when in the centre of the base. It gets really tricky somrtimes when the base is lined all along with ballistae and Archimedes towers, they're just brutal

Comment

Honestly Zeus patron need a insane upgrade for people to even think about picking him

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
                  Can people stop talking about nerfing Artemis Patron? At the beginning of 2021, everyone was talking about underworld update not loading, and now nerfs. That is annoying. I thought this thread was about Heroes and Temples? not nerfs?
                  we already moved on from this thread to different thread i created before you made that comment, and the discussion was over regarding nerf on that thread as well T_T why would you bring it back up by saying we should stop it if you want it to stop? xD

Comment

if anyone like to continue discussing, or suggesting patron buffs like leroy said, please move on to patron discussion post xD this post was meant for hero :P

Comment

• ((Deleted))
                      Last edited by Crazy Uncle Oceanus; May 15, 2021, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm getting really confused, as I don't use heroes.

Comment

Working...
                        X