You lost me as a player @72 gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lost me as a player @72 gems

Dear devs, you just lost me as a player. You probably don’t care-like always- but I am priced out of playing your game.
    Billions of silver needed to max out gods, more billions needed for the likely patron. Thousands of USD in gems necessary to accomplish that.
    Judging by the recent forum comments most are free to play players or invest only in a couple gems to boost challenges.
    Good luck with them.

Just forget Underworld ever happened and play Olympus as normal, and play only Olympus. Don’t bother attacking UW bases or take any notice of UW attacks. In the next update we will be able to choose which currency we want from events so progress in Olympus will increase again. Just ignore UW, it really needn’t affect your Olympus game at all, there is no mutual benefit from playing UW, it is a separate game and can be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
      Dear devs, you just lost me as a player. You probably don’t care-like always- but I am priced out of playing your game.
      Billions of silver needed to max out gods, more billions needed for the likely patron. Thousands of USD in gems necessary to accomplish that.
      Judging by the recent forum comments most are free to play players or invest only in a couple gems to boost challenges.
      Good luck with them.
      Most of us are free to play and it is best to make the game free to play since I honestly hate when games give huge advantage towards people who pay like clash of clans. I just wish the game would update more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
        Good luck with them.
        Very true.

And you are not the6 only one. Many to follow.

Comment

Like many players, I cannot afford to compete with the whales, but I do make a modest purchase every month in recognition that the game’s developers need an income to run the game. Trying to buy instant progress isn’t viable for most folk, just enjoy the ride and progress smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticksman View Post
            Like many players, I cannot afford to compete with the whales, but I do make a modest purchase every month in recognition that the game’s developers need an income to run the game. Trying to buy instant progress isn’t viable for most folk, just enjoy the ride and progress smoothly.
            I dont understand what you mean by "buy instant progress". You need gems to play and earn resources right? This topic clearly meant 72 gems so I dont understand your point. I agree with him because I used to play may be 5 hrs or even more since I have lots of free time since lockdown. "Work from home" culture so every day travelling time reduced enabling me to attack every day for real long times.

All decent gems packs are 100$ or more and i like to play solo or 1-1 type of attack means just a 1 partner queu. I dont play challenges at all so imagine I need to spend on gems. So basically I spend good amount of gems daily.

I was ok with buying gems but not anymore since I get punished for my increasing levels. But luckily I lost interest from last few days and found another game to switch due to heros, bugs, increasing gems requirements etc. I suppose I will be doing nector burning only, that too because of my friends in alliance.

I completely understand its their product they promote the way we want but we have to use our brains to decide what we should be doing and play accordingly.

I hope you understand me.

Comment

I get what you are saying but I no longer use gems to buy attacks anymore. The game is slower and you do need another game to use up the time you used to spend playing GoO. Only the developers know whether their income stream has improved since the update or not, their income from me has certainly fallen.

Comment

Working...
              X