Underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld

If you enjoy losing a majority of your attacks, enjoy pissing gems away for low amounts of resources and like losing defense, then look no further, just play Underworld. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loads and loads of fun. Thank you developers.

Chris

Most riduculous is to see you dancing on bases...
    pathetic...no just you...
    enjoy your way of life...
    Last edited by Nemesis; March 17, 2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
      I also dance right before I win if people are defending.

Comment

Oh ok really respectful...
        now I will dance on people with 20 levels lower than mine, they will appreciate it for sΓ»re

Comment

Oh ok really respectful...
          now I will dance on people with 20 levels lower than mine, they will appreciate it for sΓ»re
          I normally do it in rev but sometimes in normal just to get them mad and get them to rev so I can get the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
            If you enjoy losing a majority of your attacks, enjoy pissing gems away for low amounts of resources and like losing defense, then look no further, just play Underworld. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chris
            Wow it must be hard being in top 3 in underworld, I wonder how did you get there if you don't like it so much

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Chris
              still makes sense to play as no need to face those heros. Anyways I dont play game like before for last few days and would be surprised if I keep playing game the way I used to play before. In few battles once I loose because of hero mainy paris I am like..ok thats enough of irritation and simply stop. Underworld somehow i dont feel my own connection with it so may be sooner I will be on just nector burning until I totally stop playing or become interested again.

Comment

I do enjoy life, sorry some dancing gets you so upset, it will be a common theme now knowing I can press your buttons. πŸ€ͺ

Chris

Comment

What uncommon valor you show. At least Nemesis fights his own battles.

Comment

Why did you nerfed your base and dropped offense cups? You couldn’t handle a higher level dancing on you so you have to do it with others?

a 135 doing hards on 120s and taking 20+ tsc tsc... you got lost in character buddy, you can’t complain of things you do it

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post

Wow it must be hard being in top 3 in underworld, I wonder how did you get there if you don't like it so much
                      Good Point

Comment

Working...
                      X