Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underworld

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Underworld

    If you enjoy losing a majority of your attacks, enjoy pissing gems away for low amounts of resources and like losing defense, then look no further, just play Underworld. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Loads and loads of fun. Thank you developers.

    Chris

  • #2
    Most riduculous is to see you dancing on bases...
    pathetic...no just you...
    enjoy your way of life...
    Last edited by Nemesis; March 17, 2021, 10:05 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
      Most riduculous is to see you dancing on bases...
      pathetic...no just you...
      enjoy your way of life...
      I also dance right before I win if people are defending.

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh ok really respectful...
        now I will dance on people with 20 levels lower than mine, they will appreciate it for sΓ»re

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
          Oh ok really respectful...
          now I will dance on people with 20 levels lower than mine, they will appreciate it for sΓ»re
          I normally do it in rev but sometimes in normal just to get them mad and get them to rev so I can get the gold.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
            If you enjoy losing a majority of your attacks, enjoy pissing gems away for low amounts of resources and like losing defense, then look no further, just play Underworld. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

            Loads and loads of fun. Thank you developers.

            Chris
            Wow it must be hard being in top 3 in underworld, I wonder how did you get there if you don't like it so much

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
              If you enjoy losing a majority of your attacks, enjoy pissing gems away for low amounts of resources and like losing defense, then look no further, just play Underworld. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

              Loads and loads of fun. Thank you developers.

              Chris
              still makes sense to play as no need to face those heros. Anyways I dont play game like before for last few days and would be surprised if I keep playing game the way I used to play before. In few battles once I loose because of hero mainy paris I am like..ok thats enough of irritation and simply stop. Underworld somehow i dont feel my own connection with it so may be sooner I will be on just nector burning until I totally stop playing or become interested again.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                Most riduculous is to see you dancing on bases...
                pathetic...no just you...
                enjoy your way of life...
                I do enjoy life, sorry some dancing gets you so upset, it will be a common theme now knowing I can press your buttons. πŸ€ͺ

                Chris

                Comment


                • #9
                  What uncommon valor you show. At least Nemesis fights his own battles.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                    Most riduculous is to see you dancing on bases...
                    pathetic...no just you...
                    enjoy your way of life...
                    Why did you nerfed your base and dropped offense cups? You couldn’t handle a higher level dancing on you so you have to do it with others?

                    a 135 doing hards on 120s and taking 20+ tsc tsc... you got lost in character buddy, you can’t complain of things you do it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Trojan View Post

                      Wow it must be hard being in top 3 in underworld, I wonder how did you get there if you don't like it so much
                      Good Point

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X