Is Trevor Feeling OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trevor Feeling OK?

I was just wondering if he fell ill or some other tragedy may have befallen him. I have someone who's using a newer Amazon Fire and can't get his game back because GameCircle seems to no longer be supported on the newer generation Fire. He emailed Trevor and got a few responses. The first took 4 hours. The second took as many days! Now, he's emailed support 4 times in the past 12 days with no response at all. Trevor must be ill or he'd actually be responding to customer service questions in less than two weeks, right? Until he recovers, it seems people wanting to play need to find a new game. At least one of them does. Get well soon, Trevor.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
    I was just wondering if he fell ill or some other tragedy may have befallen him. I have someone who's using a newer Amazon Fire and can't get his game back because GameCircle seems to no longer be supported on the newer generation Fire. He emailed Trevor and got a few responses. The first took 4 hours. The second took as many days! Now, he's emailed support 4 times in the past 12 days with no response at all. Trevor must be ill or he'd actually be responding to customer service questions in less than two weeks, right? Until he recovers, it seems people wanting to play need to find a new game. At least one of them does. Get well soon, Trevor.
    Or maybe he got fired? Or he might quit. Or he might be too lazy at the moment.

Comment

Sorry guys,
      I abducted him so he can play on my account. He is forced to win against an Artemis base with 12 gorgons. So far he manages 3/10 temples with UW gods. Going to take some time....

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
        Sorry guys,
        I abducted him so he can play on my account. He is forced to win against an Artemis base with 12 gorgons. So far he manages 3/10 temples with UW gods. Going to take some time....
        lol
        I just talked to mr.trevor a day ago tho... I wonder what happened to him

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          Yeah dude, I think Mr. Trevor is just answering some questions. You know it can get messy someimes. I even talked to him many times a day ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Destruction View Post

Yeah dude, I think Mr. Trevor is just answering some questions. You know it can get messy someimes. I even talked to him many times a day ago..
            Yes. Answering questions. I believe that pretty much sums up his job. Yet, after multiple emails and over two weeks, he appears to have failed at this seemingly simple task.
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

he always answers my question very kindly :P maybe he missed it amongst those hundreds of emails?

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                Sorry guys,
                When he succeeds in couple of years send him to me. I want to congratulate them for introducing Paris, lots of new bugs and half done update oh sorry I mean perfect batch of bugs. Now definition of update is "batch of bugs🤣🤣".

And after all this, we are supposed to use hell lot of gems to attack. But this thing is under control because buying or not buying gems is in our hands anyways.

I hope you spent 10 gems per attack when you were level 40 or 50 and now pay 40 gems because you are higher level now.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
                  he always answers my question very kindly :P maybe he missed it amongst those hundreds of emails?
                  He didn't miss "it." At this point, he's missed about a half dozen "its" in a row. My friend will have to take your word for it that his responses were kind since he's gotten no responses at all for weeks.

Comment

Trying to get some customer service for my friend and here is the response:

Fritz,
                    Thank you for sharing your concern, we will not discuss other individuals cases with you. Each support case is handled individually and on a case by case basis, and you are not subject to the private details of other players cases.
                    If you should need assistance with your own account we will be happy to help.
                    Thank you for showing your concern about my health and wellbeing on the forum, I am doing well.
                    -Trevor

So he responds to me in a few hours, yet hasn't responded to the other person in weeks? Appreciate the time taken to apparently read forums and provide a useless reply to me, but why not spend the time replying to the person who actually needs help? Even a reply of "sorry, we can't help you" or "this will take some time and we'll keep you updated" would be proper customer service than leaving someone hanging for weeks. Glad you're feeling fine. Running out of valid reasons for the help, or lack thereof, that my friend has received.

Comment

Well you heard him, he only answers those who's issues are with their private details... you could just post here dude.

Comment

Why fritz at probation ?..Here I can see he is criticising staff member ..is that reason enough to block him ?
                        I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

for intentionally bringing private issues into public forums and criticizing staff members in front of everyone? yeah i think lol

Comment

Is this permanent ? I think fritz shoud come back in the forum...he is the one of the user who observe this game very closely ..
                            I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

Does he even have time? Thought he‘s busy watching his defenses to do easy revenges?

Comment

Working...
                              X