HI Devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destruction View Post

I totally agree with you... having p2w players that have great advantage because of premium perks or worse, vip will make the game unfair... even if there are players who pay for gems their advantage to f2p players are low that is why I said getting the 20$ unli attack thing is not a great idea.
    Strange.. i never said pay to win. I agree developers should survive commercially and we also should survive commercially right? Higher levels pay 200$ a month and lower levels may be 15$ a month. Loyalty counts! Aren't higher levels long time loyal with this game? So where is that loyality discount and ideally they should be charged less!

Instead all treated at equal level is also fair but anyways..

I am not high level..may be middle level..and spend 3 to 4 hrs daily on GOO since lockdown and it will eventually go down once I run out of gems. Wont be buying definitely.

If you play 30 min or 1 hr a day you mostly spend nector and stop. Unlimited attacks anyone can afford and certainly they will get more members i am sure. Keep launching special packages for resources and there are buyers for that too!

My few higher level friends simply got offended because of new gemming structure which is fact as well.

And if you are so worried about Agies survival, its their responsibility not ours directly and I am sure they are professionals and they will take care themselves!

Again its my personal opinion which you may disagree and I am ok with that.

Comment

That will make a huge advantage gap between pay to win and the broke.

Comment

Not everyone has the money to afford any gems. Most people in this game don’t pay and if they give player who pay a lot a huge advantage that’s might as well be pay to win. The only reason I ever started playing this game was because it was very unlike any other game I played because most of them had lot of ads or lot of advantage for players who pay.

Comment

True. Many of us doesn't have any money at all.

Comment

True. Many of us doesn't have any money at all.
            Tbh my mom would spank me if I ever asked. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Tbh my mom would spank me if I ever asked. XD
              True lol.....

Comment

I totally agree with you... having p2w players that have great advantage because of premium perks or worse, vip will make the game unfair... even if there are players who pay for gems their advantage to f2p players are low that is why I said getting the 20$ unli attack thing is not a great idea.
                Already the p2w players ( High levels ) have an advantage because they buy gems then use them to make their bases indestructible. Oh yeah then they wanna complain about the gemming structure, so already unfair.

Comment

I am sure you dont spend on gems or very very less.

And I am confident that you will quit before hitting higher level so gemming structure will not be your problem.

And you are right. Higher levels should be kicked out of game. It has already begun since last update so chill.

Enjoy your game.

Comment

Working...
                  X