Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI Devs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HI Devs

    I know mostly I wont be answered like in the past but curiosity makes me ask you few questions.

    1. Is there any plans in changing stun ability of Paris? It is definitely too much to tackle. No stun should be most welcoming change.

    2. Is there any plans of changing gems structure? I will run out of the gems in 1 or 2 weeks max so I think its better to ask before buying gems this time. According I need to apply for bank loan不不不

    3. I dont care what is happening in underworld because I give my account to someone else to finish pomegranate but still, for those someone, I would like to know if any new gods coming soon?

    4. Hades monument is going to stay the way it is in future too?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    1. Is there any plans in changing stun ability of Paris? It is definitely too much to tackle. No stun should be most welcoming change.
    Removing stun completely isn't going to happen. Changing stun and/or Paris could certainly happen. Note that Paris did get a 21% HP nerf in the underworld release.

    Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    2. Is there any plans of changing gems structure? I will run out of the gems in 1 or 2 weeks max so I think its better to ask before buying gems this time. According I need to apply for bank loan不不不
    Very unlikely, but I suppose remotely possible.

    Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    3. I dont care what is happening in underworld because I give my account to someone else to finish pomegranate but still, for those someone, I would like to know if any new gods coming soon?
    A new underworld god is currently in development, not sure when it will be released (especially in comparison to other features). Generally, I'd say the god will be released when it is done. I also can't say for certain if it will be the next release because we have different staff working on different features simultaneously, and whenever a feature is completed we ship it.

    Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    4. Hades monument is going to stay the way it is in future too?
    Hades monument super-speed has already been changed internally and will be fixed/shipped in next release whenever it happens.

    leroy

    Comment


    • #3
      1. Make stun single target.

      2. Gems structure? Still trying to figure out why such a change was implemented.

      3. New underworld god, cant wait.

      4. Ship out a small release and correct those super speeders.

      Chris

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by leroy View Post

        Removing stun completely isn't going to happen. Changing stun and/or Paris could certainly happen. Note that Paris did get a 21% HP nerf in the underworld release.



        Very unlikely, but I suppose remotely possible.



        A new underworld god is currently in development, not sure when it will be released (especially in comparison to other features). Generally, I'd say the god will be released when it is done. I also can't say for certain if it will be the next release because we have different staff working on different features simultaneously, and whenever a feature is completed we ship it.



        Hades monument super-speed has already been changed internally and will be fixed/shipped in next release whenever it happens.

        leroy
        For the next fix release, could we also have the "You are under attack" notification option for Androids as well? :P This has not been working for quite a while now, and I was really waiting on it. It would be really nice to have the feature back.

        Comment


        • #5
          Also the revenge button pop up sometime with no revenge and you have to go to the other world and it just annoying.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by leroy View Post

            Removing stun completely isn't going to happen. Changing stun and/or Paris could certainly happen. Note that Paris did get a 21% HP nerf in the underworld release.



            Very unlikely, but I suppose remotely possible.



            A new underworld god is currently in development, not sure when it will be released (especially in comparison to other features). Generally, I'd say the god will be released when it is done. I also can't say for certain if it will be the next release because we have different staff working on different features simultaneously, and whenever a feature is completed we ship it.



            Hades monument super-speed has already been changed internally and will be fixed/shipped in next release whenever it happens.

            leroy
            Thanks for quick response. At least you are clear about what you are doing which is good for me. My personal response to your reply is as below.

            Its my personal opinion so no one needs to feel offended.

            1. I played another game before(PC game) and there used to be stun effect on gods too. Only thing is that the effect was on single target, duration of stunn was small and the time gap between stun attack was more. Also when a unit was stunned, it was not taking any damage at all because stun was freezing gods with Armour at 98%. Not saying follow this but at least that stun wasn't irritating like we got in GOO.

            2. Certainly I am not going to pay 150$ a month or more but there is an option of playing challenges for gems. Also this 150$ figure will be going up like anything with my level increase so it doesn't make sense spending money in my opinion. I will focus on challenges(Though I dont like playing challenges) once I finish gems. Luckily I got a friend in my alliance who usually keeps winning them. May be I will take his help in future.

            Or make say 20$ for unlimited attacks a month( supercell game got the same offer in 10$ a month subscription + extra resources depends upon gems spend).

            3. Good for underworld lovers.

            4. Good to Know hades monument current status won't remain as it is at the moment.

            Thanks again for your clear reply.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by leroy View Post

              Removing stun completely isn't going to happen. Changing stun and/or Paris could certainly happen. Note that Paris did get a 21% HP nerf in the underworld release.



              Very unlikely, but I suppose remotely possible.



              A new underworld god is currently in development, not sure when it will be released (especially in comparison to other features). Generally, I'd say the god will be released when it is done. I also can't say for certain if it will be the next release because we have different staff working on different features simultaneously, and whenever a feature is completed we ship it.



              Hades monument super-speed has already been changed internally and will be fixed/shipped in next release whenever it happens.

              leroy
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the speed of the skeletonss

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                Thanks for quick response. At least you are clear about what you are doing which is good for me. My personal response to your reply is as below.

                Its my personal opinion so no one needs to feel offended.

                1. I played another game before(PC game) and there used to be stun effect on gods too. Only thing is that the effect was on single target, duration of stunn was small and the time gap between stun attack was more. Also when a unit was stunned, it was not taking any damage at all because stun was freezing gods with Armour at 98%. Not saying follow this but at least that stun wasn't irritating like we got in GOO.

                2. Certainly I am not going to pay 150$ a month or more but there is an option of playing challenges for gems. Also this 150$ figure will be going up like anything with my level increase so it doesn't make sense spending money in my opinion. I will focus on challenges(Though I dont like playing challenges) once I finish gems. Luckily I got a friend in my alliance who usually keeps winning them. May be I will take his help in future.

                Or make say 20$ for unlimited attacks a month( supercell game got the same offer in 10$ a month subscription + extra resources depends upon gems spend).

                3. Good for underworld lovers.

                4. Good to Know hades monument current status won't remain as it is at the moment.

                Thanks again for your clear reply.
                I dont like the pay to win idea.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                  Thanks for quick response. At least you are clear about what you are doing which is good for me. My personal response to your reply is as below.

                  Its my personal opinion so no one needs to feel offended.

                  1. I played another game before(PC game) and there used to be stun effect on gods too. Only thing is that the effect was on single target, duration of stunn was small and the time gap between stun attack was more. Also when a unit was stunned, it was not taking any damage at all because stun was freezing gods with Armour at 98%. Not saying follow this but at least that stun wasn't irritating like we got in GOO.

                  2. Certainly I am not going to pay 150$ a month or more but there is an option of playing challenges for gems. Also this 150$ figure will be going up like anything with my level increase so it doesn't make sense spending money in my opinion. I will focus on challenges(Though I dont like playing challenges) once I finish gems. Luckily I got a friend in my alliance who usually keeps winning them. May be I will take his help in future.

                  Or make say 20$ for unlimited attacks a month( supercell game got the same offer in 10$ a month subscription + extra resources depends upon gems spend).

                  3. Good for underworld lovers.

                  4. Good to Know hades monument current status won't remain as it is at the moment.

                  Thanks again for your clear reply.
                  No I do not agree with this... seriously everyone should be equal... even if you purchase gems your advantage to the f2p players is low... seriously the equality shall be preserved..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

                    I dont like the pay to win idea.
                    Please elaborate. Cant understand.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Destruction View Post

                      No I do not agree with this... seriously everyone should be equal... even if you purchase gems your advantage to the f2p players is low... seriously the equality shall be preserved..
                      Are you writing at wrong place I requested to make gems structure as before but if they wont do and if I don't want to pay now due to new gems structure, playing challenges remains the only option.

                      Its their game we can't force them and its our pocket so they cant force us to pay.

                      Our agreement or disagreement is futile if they plan something since its their game.

                      Just like a good consumer we just need to figure out if we can afford or not what else is in our capacity?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                        Thanks for quick response. At least you are clear about what you are doing which is good for me. My personal response to your reply is as below.

                        Its my personal opinion so no one needs to feel offended.

                        1. I played another game before(PC game) and there used to be stun effect on gods too. Only thing is that the effect was on single target, duration of stunn was small and the time gap between stun attack was more. Also when a unit was stunned, it was not taking any damage at all because stun was freezing gods with Armour at 98%. Not saying follow this but at least that stun wasn't irritating like we got in GOO.

                        2. Certainly I am not going to pay 150$ a month or more but there is an option of playing challenges for gems. Also this 150$ figure will be going up like anything with my level increase so it doesn't make sense spending money in my opinion. I will focus on challenges(Though I dont like playing challenges) once I finish gems. Luckily I got a friend in my alliance who usually keeps winning them. May be I will take his help in future.

                        Or make say 20$ for unlimited attacks a month( supercell game got the same offer in 10$ a month subscription + extra resources depends upon gems spend).

                        3. Good for underworld lovers.

                        4. Good to Know hades monument current status won't remain as it is at the moment.

                        Thanks again for your clear reply.
                        One of the best aspects of this game has been that we can spend money only on gems and there are no special subscriptions which give an edge over people who don't invest money in it. The feature you requested is just too unfair for the players who don't spend money on the game. I am talking about point 2 btw

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                          Are you writing at wrong place I requested to make gems structure as before but if they wont do and if I don't want to pay now due to new gems structure, playing challenges remains the only option.

                          Its their game we can't force them and its our pocket so they cant force us to pay.

                          Our agreement or disagreement is futile if they plan something since its their game.

                          Just like a good consumer we just need to figure out if we can afford or not what else is in our capacity?
                          I was talking about the unlimited attacks ;-; not that gem structure thing... but having gem structures on uw is good too like you cant just spend gems on two realms from a source coming only on one realm
                          Last edited by Destruction; February 17, 2021, 02:05 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There are so many games that are pay to win and I would hate to see GoO follow that trend. The best thing about this game is that you can set your own pace and invest accordingly. Those who never make in-game purchases need to think whether there would be a game at all if everyone followed suit. The incentive to spend more on gems is there now that we have two Worlds, but it isnt compulsory. Games like Samurai Siege and Titan Empires died because the player community did not support the developer and the cost of maintenance was more than the income from the game. Here we have a happy balance and I would hate to see it change by subscription or any other method.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sticksman View Post
                              There are so many games that are pay to win and I would hate to see GoO follow that trend. The best thing about this game is that you can set your own pace and invest accordingly. Those who never make in-game purchases need to think whether there would be a game at all if everyone followed suit. The incentive to spend more on gems is there now that we have two Worlds, but it isnt compulsory. Games like Samurai Siege and Titan Empires died because the player community did not support the developer and the cost of maintenance was more than the income from the game. Here we have a happy balance and I would hate to see it change by subscription or any other method.
                              I totally agree with you... having p2w players that have great advantage because of premium perks or worse, vip will make the game unfair... even if there are players who pay for gems their advantage to f2p players are low that is why I said getting the 20$ unli attack thing is not a great idea.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X