The Thrill is Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Thrill is Gone

The game is so unbalanced now it is hardly worth playing. I still don’t get the idea of having two games under one title with no connection between them. My UW attacks are mainly on OW bases so I learn nothing about UW defences. I cannot mix my Gods so there is nothing much in the way of new attack strategies. The weekly event has stopped progress on my Olympus base for 5 weeks. I hardly do much more than use my nectar and pommy every day, it has got so boring. I just don!t get this update at all.

Both are connected in a way that both can attack both :P and both world trophies are added up to give you the actual overall trophy, so does the alliance score

Comment

I also feel like there need to be more connectivity as focusing on both OW and UW is a bit pointless and a waste of time.

Comment

I could do only 2 attacks and have to wait for next attack... Not too long to wait but I won’t be back and forth. It gets bored soon unless the devs add new things every once in a while but not too long to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticksman View Post
          The game is so unbalanced now it is hardly worth playing. I still don’t get the idea of having two games under one title with no connection between them. My UW attacks are mainly on OW bases so I learn nothing about UW defences. I cannot mix my Gods so there is nothing much in the way of new attack strategies. The weekly event has stopped progress on my Olympus base for 5 weeks. I hardly do much more than use my nectar and pommy every day, it has got so boring. I just don!t get this update at all.

Agreed. The game just isn’t fun since the UW was introduced. I doubt that it matter what we think though, so long as that sweet, sweet gem revenue keeps coming in.
          Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

Comment

Originally posted by Fanusen View Post

Agreed. The game just isn’t fun since the UW was introduced. I doubt that it matter what we think though, so long as that sweet, sweet gem revenue keeps coming in.
            So true, since they had all those gem revenue comes in, they didn't even bother to fix a lot of bugs and glitches.

Comment

I am hoping that weekly events for Olympus will return so that I can make some progress and be motivated to play. I have given up on Underworld as it is an unnecessary diversion and not playing it will have no impact on my main game and objectives. It would have been better to launch UW as a separate title so that it could attract its own player community who would not have Olympus to compare it with.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticksman View Post
                I am hoping that weekly events for Olympus will return so that I can make some progress and be motivated to play. I have given up on Underworld as it is an unnecessary diversion and not playing it will have no impact on my main game and objectives. It would have been better to launch UW as a separate title so that it could attract its own player community who would not have Olympus to compare it with.
                The problem with bringing in Underworld is presenting it to veteran players, requiring them to start at lvl 1, and a whole new grind, which really halts or slow progress on Olympus side drastically. A player is now given a choice, pick Underworld or Olympus as a focus for progression. I have devoted my time to Underworld because I needed something new. Should Underworld have been a separate Aegis game? Probably, spinning it into alliance wars somehow, Good vs Evil.

What I hope for is smaller more frequent updates at this point, introducing 3 more Underworld gods ( preferably not taking 3 years), Underworld god monuments for cities, demons to protect UW cities, and get rid of Paris stun (or at least make stun single target), stun is one of the most annoying things in the game currently. I now hate it with a passion and when I attack I see Paris 99 percent of the time. The other heroes are hardly used. Just like Patron, Artemis is most used. Underworld gods need to have a patron gods too, not sure why this wasn’t released right away 🤷‍♂️

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

The problem with bringing in Underworld is presenting it to veteran players, requiring them to start at lvl 1, and a whole new grind, which really halts or slow progress on Olympus side drastically. A player is now given a choice, pick Underworld or Olympus as a focus for progression. I have devoted my time to Underworld because I needed something new. Should Underworld have been a separate Aegis game? Probably, spinning it into alliance wars somehow, Good vs Evil.

What I hope for is smaller more frequent updates at this point, introducing 3 more Underworld gods ( preferably not taking 3 years), Underworld god monuments for cities, demons to protect UW cities, and get rid of Paris stun (or at least make stun single target), stun is one of the most annoying things in the game currently. I now hate it with a passion and when I attack I see Paris 99 percent of the time. The other heroes are hardly used. Just like Patron, Artemis is most used. Underworld gods need to have a patron gods too, not sure why this wasn’t released right away 🤷‍♂️

Chris
                  Stun is pathetic part in previous updates. I agree it should not even exist but..... their game their ideas..what else to say..

Comment

Working...
                  X