Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account reset, suggestions on updates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account reset, suggestions on updates...

Greetings. Hello !

This is my first topic in Gods of Olympus and I felt like I have to convey something that most of us have in mind.

So many members and some of my friends ( especially those who are lower levels) have got their account reset due to the new update and are unable to access their accounts anymore. While a more seasoned gamer (like myself and some of the more active gamers in this forum) will probably use the weekly challenge boosts and get to the similar levels in no time, all aren't equal - and are playing the game for different reasons.

My friends are casual gamers and they can't invest time into the grind again. While I respect the developers, especially Trevor, for keeping us constantly on the loop, when there's a bug in challenges-

I was wondering - why not give us small updates after another in quick successions ?

Instead of lumping all features in one big update, which I believe is one of the many reasons why this bug exists ? I thought this will help the GOO community in retaining its members, keep it lively, and possibly even resolve most of the bugs without losing members - and even in growing the game to new heights.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the game is great, but it sucks to lose people to something like an account reset.

Yeah having more frequent and smaller updates would liven up the game for sure, and for most of the cases when high level players have negative view about the game, it is that update doesn't come often. So this would fix that also.

Comment

I would even be happy with update which only fixes speed of skeletons from hades monument, thats super annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post
        I would even be happy with update which only fixes speed of skeletons from hades monument, thats super annoying
        SO true its a pain in the rear when you trying to make your gods get moving.

Comment

Yea having small update whenever the dev finish with a idea can keep many of the players in the game.

Comment

Yup. Sooner the better !

Comment

Need more sneak peak to get players excited.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyishereyo View Post
                Greetings. Hello !

This is my first topic in Gods of Olympus and I felt like I have to convey something that most of us have in mind.

So many members and some of my friends ( especially those who are lower levels) have got their account reset due to the new update and are unable to access their accounts anymore. While a more seasoned gamer (like myself and some of the more active gamers in this forum) will probably use the weekly challenge boosts and get to the similar levels in no time, all aren't equal - and are playing the game for different reasons.

My friends are casual gamers and they can't invest time into the grind again. While I respect the developers, especially Trevor, for keeping us constantly on the loop, when there's a bug in challenges-

I was wondering - why not give us small updates after another in quick successions ?

Instead of lumping all features in one big update, which I believe is one of the many reasons why this bug exists ? I thought this will help the GOO community in retaining its members, keep it lively, and possibly even resolve most of the bugs without losing members - and even in growing the game to new heights.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the game is great, but it sucks to lose people to something like an account reset.
                I totally agree with you, cos i would rather have small updates in short intervals than have big updates in long intervals causing my interest to slowly ebb away

Comment

Working...
                X