Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why higher levels are quitting at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should just alter how Artemis Spread Shot is affected during Inspiration, and that would do the balance. Cuz I use all the different Patrons and Artemis is not insanely advantageous than others. If Patron Artemis is not able to destroy half the base within the first half, I think it will be as difficult or as easy as with the other Patrons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
      Sick and tired of getting shot to pieces by Rey and Reyna on Jazmin each and every day. They never attack solo but come with at least 5 helpers dropping tents. Last week they came with 20 minions.
      If this was a monogod situation developers would actually care and fix Patron Artemis immediately.
      You mean level 160+ base? That would be insane..

Comment

Lol. This conversation has culminated in my opinion. At this point the conversation seems to be about nerfing alliance assists -> which is flat out unreasonable. They already scale in effectiveness as more join. But if still unhappy with your alliances support then best to either 1) help more so ppl actually want to help you, or 2) find an alliance to join/more active alliance to join if already in one. The other facet to this conversation has turned into some odd modification to athena inspiration to where it remains the same for everyone except artemis?

I'll agree, many are using artemis for good reason. Slow push has a viable option now and ppl don't feel like they are banging their head against a wall maxing out the clock while mono attackers rake in all the cups in 45 seconds or less. Id be all for BOOSTING some other gods as patron, just so sick of always nerf nerf nerf.

Side note- mono gets flack bc it basically sidesteps 95% of the base. Its harder than it looks, sure. But once you get the hang of it there really isn't much point for defense, base building, or assists. Totally different conversation.

With everything going on with UW there are much higher priorities in my opinion. Frankly this comes across as another "my base keeps getting beaten by ppl that are lower level, so therefore I demand (fill in the blank) to be nerfed," that this forum has unfortunately become so well known for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
          Sick and tired of getting shot to pieces by Rey and Reyna on Jazmin each and every day. They never attack solo but come with at least 5 helpers dropping tents. Last week they came with 20 minions.
          If this was a monogod situation developers would actually care and fix Patron Artemis immediately.
          i wonder why you only complain about the patrons who is able to constantly beat you.. when i was using hera it was all about immortal hera everyday here. ow i switched to arty and the complain moved on from hera to arty lmao.

maybe you and abbie should just accept no base is unbeatable and there will aways be people who will constantly beat it.. trust me your life will be better once you gave up on defense. defense is broken and will always be broken.. people like to win their attacks, therefore most of defenses will be losses

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
            Lol. This conversation has culminated in my opinion. At this point the conversation seems to be about nerfing alliance assists -> which is flat out unreasonable. They already scale in effectiveness as more join. But if still unhappy with your alliances support then best to either 1) help more so ppl actually want to help you, or 2) find an alliance to join/more active alliance to join if already in one. The other facet to this conversation has turned into some odd modification to athena inspiration to where it remains the same for everyone except artemis?

I'll agree, many are using artemis for good reason. Slow push has a viable option now and ppl don't feel like they are banging their head against a wall maxing out the clock while mono attackers rake in all the cups in 45 seconds or less. Id be all for BOOSTING some other gods as patron, just so sick of always nerf nerf nerf.

Side note- mono gets flack bc it basically sidesteps 95% of the base. Its harder than it looks, sure. But once you get the hang of it there really isn't much point for defense, base building, or assists. Totally different conversation.

With everything going on with UW there are much higher priorities in my opinion. Frankly this comes across as another "my base keeps getting beaten by ppl that are lower level, so therefore I demand (fill in the blank) to be nerfed," that this forum has unfortunately become so well known for.
            Yeah I just meant people were suggesting Artemis Patron was too strong on first push, so maybe Spread Shot during Inspiration can be altered to make balance.

Comment

It'll be a lot cooler if attack rate could be played around with by the developers.

For instance, increasing artemis spread shot's attack rate - so that artemis' spread shot wouldn't clear half the base- and decreasing the attack rate for those Gods under the Haste circle - which will popularise Hermes patron more. Cus let's face it, who wouldn't want faster Gods when they can be more useful ?

Comment

Another suggestion is - ease in base building - the ability to copy and paste certain patterns from a layout - of one's own base (not that of others) - into another layout - so that base building becomes a lot more flexible. Currently, we need to invest a lot of time in base building, and as the level goes higher ( level 102 here ! ), there are more buildings and requires more time.

Comment

Oh, I thought attack rate was affected by Haste. Is it not?

Comment

Oh and lastly, please give us more developer bases ! I am sure it's possible to create some high leveled bases, It's getting tiring getting matched up with the same people in Overworld attacks. Atleast having more developer bases will give a challenge to look forward to ( even if it's overpowered ) . The base of Ithaca, for instance, is one of my favorite challenges in the game. Please do invest in creating more of these bases ( like Hero Hangout) and such, so that people don't quit on overworld attacks. The more bases there are, the merries.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
                      Oh, I thought attack rate was affected by Haste. Is it not?
                      Nope, it just boosts evasion. I even thought that was the case initially but no....

Comment

Oh right, if that is the case, then applying attack rate boost would definitely popularize Hermes Patron. Also with troops' attack rates increase.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
                          Oh right, if that is the case, then applying attack rate boost would definitely popularize Hermes Patron. Also with troops' attack rates increase.
                          Aye ! And to popularise Aphrodite patron, we can...*ahem* ... charm minions. I mean, when shades can be charmed, why can't minions be ?

Comment

Originally posted by bennyishereyo View Post

Aye ! And to popularise Aphrodite patron, we can...*ahem* ... charm minions. I mean, when shades can be charmed, why can't minions be ?
                            inb4 Return of Love and Death challenge.

Comment

Working...
                            X