Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why higher levels are quitting at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why higher levels are quitting at the moment?

My at least 4 or even 5 higher level friends quit literally within last week or two. Higher levels means 135 and above. They even deleted their games, will be deleting their line apps too as I understand. Just wanted to know what you guys think about their opinions behind quits and comment. I will share common reasons they told me + the reasons I agree.

1. New gemming structure is stupid and they don't agree to it.
    2. Most said they tolerated first batch of heros and paris was like final nail in the coffin. Heros were not needed as they all are overpowered.
    3. New update is with full of issues and we are supposed to play the game at very high price. Instead we should be paid for addressing hell lot of issues. It has become money game.

There are more reasons than I mentioned but from my point of view above 3 are only important as per me. Personally I wont be buying gems and will play for just nector burning.

Well, as usual not against anyone at personal levels, Agies are doing what benefits them commercial so they are right too. But for us it matters not to loose friends (as well as enemies 🤣🤣) around.

Please understand we don't play this game because game is cool. Other people playing game keep us involved with gaming.

Paris so weak after last nerf and literally does absolutely nothing beside dying

Comment

I am seriously considering to stop playing right now too. My Olympus base gets beaten by Artemis patron and lots of helpers each day. Leaderboard is all Artemis now, does she get finally nerfed ? Of course not.
      Underworld.....full of issues that need to fixed.....next year maybe

Worst thing is the developers themselves that just won’t acknowledge the problems they created. If this was Clash of Clans or another similar type of game stuff would be hotfixed in days.

Comment

Paris honestly is hated by so many players and of course is the most seen hero in cities. I agree with many Paris should not be able to stun all gods. It’s annoying ASF. I’d be fine if the stun effect was single target and not area of effect. In other words, I am seeing Paris is overpowered at this point. Other gods can be managed just fine.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
          My at least 4 or even 5 higher level friends quit literally within last week or two. Higher levels means 135 and above. They even deleted their games, will be deleting their line apps too as I understand. Just wanted to know what you guys think about their opinions behind quits and comment. I will share common reasons they told me + the reasons I agree.

2. Most said they tolerated first batch of heros and paris was like final nail in the coffin. Heros were not needed as they all are overpowered.
          3. New update is with full of issues and we are supposed to play the game at very high price. Instead we should be paid for addressing hell lot of issues. It has become money game.

There are more reasons than I mentioned but from my point of view above 3 are only important as per me. Personally I wont be buying gems and will play for just nector burning.

Well, as usual not against anyone at personal levels, Agies are doing what benefits them commercial so they are right too. But for us it matters not to loose friends (as well as enemies 🤣🤣) around.

Please understand we don't play this game because game is cool. Other people playing game keep us involved with gaming.
          They shouldn’t quit the game, at a minimum they should burn their nectar and pomegranates. If they come back later on they will be way behind and regret there choice to quit ( for awhile).

Chris

Comment

Most of the top players are using Artemis patron strategy. Is it so easy to win that way? I dont see those players battles personally but i remember their old trophies when they were much lower. I think maybe she needs to be nerfed... What is the point of playing with other patron gods when one is overpowered compared to others. Actually there is only 3 patron gods at the high levels. Artemis poseidon and hera. Everything seems so unbalanced. Why is the other patron options are weaker?

Comment

Yea I think Artemis patron need a nerf so the points in her spread shot only boost by 30 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                I am seriously considering to stop playing right now too. My Olympus base gets beaten by Artemis patron and lots of helpers each day. Leaderboard is all Artemis now, does she get finally nerfed ? Of course not.
                Underworld.....full of issues that need to fixed.....next year maybe

Worst thing is the developers themselves that just won’t acknowledge the problems they created. If this was Clash of Clans or another similar type of game stuff would be hotfixed in days.
                Arti, hera, ares and Poseidon patron are powerful patrons in my opinion.

Arti patron was not that lethel until she wasn't used in slowtime and inspiration. Arti patron should not get range bonus in inspiration and slowtime that should solve the issue.

Issue is with slowtime and inspiration she literally rubs maps like eraser on paper. Without range boost she at least in first wave she won't remain overpowered.

Comment

Unless the devs play game more often, they won’t understand if only seeing stats or numbers. Now, players lv or skill don’t really matter - Not 100% true, some are skillful - but just use Artemis or Poseidon, then she can wipe out entire base or he can take 4, 5 temples. I don’t even defense anymore. That’s wasting time unless 0 vs 10... wait, even 10 defenders, it really doesn’t matter with current game balance.

Comment

Arti, hera, ares and Poseidon patron are powerful patrons in my opinion.

Arti patron was not that lethel until she wasn't used in slowtime and inspiration. Arti patron should not get range bonus in inspiration and slowtime that should solve the issue.

Issue is with slowtime and inspiration she literally rubs maps like eraser on paper. Without range boost she at least in first wave she won't remain overpowered.
                    Arti is used by most because she is the only way slow push against high level bases is possible ( and umutcan‘s hybrid version). With Hera you might fail on time, lose her and it’s all over etc.
                    With Art you don’t care about Hera houses,no explosion damage to fear
                    No tower will ever reach you because your range is still bigger even with green up
                    No need to fear Spartans either,they won’t reach you
                    Have 5 loyal servants ready each day? Great,lucky you! 80 tents as soon as Aphro monument is down

Comment

Mind if I ask who is those 5 players above level 135 friends of you who is quitting game?

Comment

I agree with Thorr about what makes Artemis too powerful is during the inspiration. If it is indeed true that her range is getting boosted as well by the inspiration, maybe that has to be fixed. Even if it doesn't, maybe her boosts can be altered differently during the inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

Mind if I ask who is those 5 players above level 135 friends of you who is quitting game?
                          Not here may be on Line app or simply wait next 10 days and check assist counts you can judge whos active and whos not.
                          Last edited by Thorr; February 2, 2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

After logging in today I saw my Underworld base destroyed by Hera in pretty much one big bang and then my Olympus base got owned by a L80 Underworld attack that made every other replay I have seen look tame. The only link between Underworld and Olympus is that you can attack bases in both worlds, there is no benefit or resource sharing to encourage you to progress. Oh, and gems can be spent in both worlds, nearly forgot that lol. If re-balancing doesn’t happen soon the exodus will gather pace unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticksman View Post
                              After logging in today I saw my Underworld base destroyed by Hera in pretty much one big bang and then my Olympus base got owned by a L80 Underworld attack that made every other replay I have seen look tame. The only link between Underworld and Olympus is that you can attack bases in both worlds, there is no benefit or resource sharing to encourage you to progress. Oh, and gems can be spent in both worlds, nearly forgot that lol. If re-balancing doesn’t happen soon the exodus will gather pace unfortunately.
                              Forcing players to upgrade one new feature to boost their original city would be way more negative than giving players an entirely new feature to play with and move between both features as they desire, and making gems usable in both realms rather than creating a whole new set of Underworld gems that need to be purchased separately shows great consideration on behalf of the development team. It would have been very easy to set separate purchases for the Underworld realm, but the Underworld is about adding a whole new layer to the game for enjoyment, and easily accessed on the same account.

Comment

Working...
                              X