Inactive players & trophy count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive players & trophy count

Hi everyone - I've read around the forum and searched but can't find anything on this.

Question: When players are inactive for long periods of time and they grey out in the alliance member list - do their trophies still count towards the alliance total in the top 100?

I feel sure that a few years ago in one of the updates it was announced that when inactive players went grey they would no longer count in the alliance total. Therefore there was no point in keeping them if they haven't played in 6 months because their trophies don't count anyway. Anybody know for sure?

Absolutely LOVE the Underworld update!

Thanks

Yeah it doesn't count for the alliance, but it starts counting once the player comes back to the game. I think it starts greying out.. after 30 days of inactivity? Like not the assist, but if the player has not logged into the account for 30 days. At least I think.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
      Yeah it doesn't count for the alliance, but it starts counting once the player comes back to the game. I think it starts greying out.. after 30 days of inactivity? Like not the assist, but if the player has not logged into the account for 30 days. At least I think.
      Correct. Trophies do not count when gray, but once the player becomes active they count again.

Chris

Comment

But why does the trophy count in top 100 when they are inactive?

Comment

It doesn’t. Reinhart is not in the top 100 because he is inactive.

Chris

Comment

I don't know how many days it takes, but I think grey players still stay in the leaderboard a bit. After some time they are eventually removed. I think it doesn't happen as soon as they become grey.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the responses. I was pretty sure that once a player goes grey because of inactivity that their trophies no longer counted in the overall alliance trophy count. My understanding is that as soon as they go grey their trophies are not counted. Thanks again for the answers

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
                It doesn’t. Reinhart is not in the top 100 because he is inactive.

Chris
                But Fritz and Wildershin are inactive but they are still top 100 the last time I check.

Comment

Just starting playing game

Comment

Working...
                  X