Eternal Garden bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Garden bug?

Is it a bug that the Eternal Gardens heal buildings they’re attached to when they are destroyed or was it intentional because it doesn’t say it within the description

It is actually a little confusing because they boost max health like the Athena houses. So what actually happens is that when the garden is destroyed, the surrounding building max health goes down. So if a building has say 12000 max health and 11000 current health, after the garden is destroyed say it will have a new max health of 10000. But we don't decrease the health proportionally or anything, so again, if that building had 11000 health before the garden was destroyed, it will now have 10000 health. The health bar before would look like it was 11000/12000 health (or 91% health). But after the garden was destroyed it is now at 10000/10000, which now displays as 100% health. So it looks like it got healed, but it is really just fully healed with a lower amount. Confusing, I know. Perhaps we should have made it also lose health proportionally when the max health decreases, but we didn't. :/

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
      It is actually a little confusing because they boost max health like the Athena houses. So what actually happens is that when the garden is destroyed, the surrounding building max health goes down. So if a building has say 12000 max health and 11000 current health, after the garden is destroyed say it will have a new max health of 10000. But we don't decrease the health proportionally or anything, so again, if that building had 11000 health before the garden was destroyed, it will now have 10000 health. The health bar before would look like it was 11000/12000 health (or 91% health). But after the garden was destroyed it is now at 10000/10000, which now displays as 100% health. So it looks like it got healed, but it is really just fully healed with a lower amount. Confusing, I know. Perhaps we should have made it also lose health proportionally when the max health decreases, but we didn't. :/

leroy
      ahhh, i see now, thanks Leroy!

Comment

Working...
      X