Cerberus of Olympus vs Cerberus of Underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerberus of Olympus vs Cerberus of Underworld

Obviously we have control over Cerberus of Underworld as he is a God and not an ultimum power of Hades.
    I have observed many times that Underworld Cerberus just stands still without attacking anyone or anything. Especially after using his 1st power he teleports and stands proud and still to take all the damage without defending himself.
    Is it possible that Olymbus Cerberus is smarter on attacking troops and buildings than Cerberus of Underworld?
    Any thoughts?
    Game Over

Sometimes panic when seeing my Cerberus die in the over world thinking he is a god

Comment

After using Cerberus first power, underworld Cerberus doesn't target anything so you need to move it again after using phase or he'll stand without attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by YODA View Post
        After using Cerberus first power, underworld Cerberus doesn't target anything so you need to move it again after using phase or he'll stand without attacking.
        Yes excactly, that is one of my thoughts and one of the reasons I started this threat .
        That being the case UW Cerberus is the only God, as far as I know , that would stand still under attack.
        In any circumstances I have never seen any God, troop or building act same way in the game before.
        Basic principle of the game is that when under attack , by default there is resistance and fight back.

Is Cerberus build this uway or is that a bug ?

Game Over

Comment

Working...
        X