No announcement yet.

Gemming an attack in the underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be happy if the devs would just fix the bloody thing so everybody could play when they want to! I can only play intermittently, it’s very annoying and the devs are just ignorant. They really need to keep us informed about a fix update. I’m really losing patience now. Wish I hadn’t just spent money on it because I’d just give up playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
      Hi all! For any Android folks who are having startup crash troubles, there is an update now available for this problem!
      v4.0.26071

If you are having startup crashes on Android, please update to this version (or higher when new ones are available in the future.)
      We are now working on an iOS crash that some people (far, far fewer) are experiencing.

leroy

Comment

I really hope that this new system changes. I looked at how much it costs to attack for my account in overworld when my nectar was below 100 and it said 38 gems. Its just too much and I just want to do a few extra attacks from now and then but the cost is too much

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
          I really hope that this new system changes. I looked at how much it costs to attack for my account in overworld when my nectar was below 100 and it said 38 gems. Its just too much and I just want to do a few extra attacks from now and then but the cost is too much
          Agreed, the cost is ridiculous. All they achieved is making players attack less. It’s upwards of 51 gems for me in the Underworld now per attack. It’s not worth it for the amount of resources gained. Brand new update and content, I’d love to be attacking nonstop to practice and bring skill level up with new gods, and maybe try different tactics but the cost is to high.

Chris

Comment

This is slightly different topic, but I was curious if it's possible to fix the phone notification in the next minor update? Like when we get attacked, we used to get notification on the phone. But from some time, this stopped working. It would also be very nice to add feature to let you know when the nectar/pomegranate is full (separately). Like Brawl Stars, or some of the other games. It will save active players from dropping in and out of the game just to check on the nectar/pomegranate, and will encourage non active players to play the game in regular basis.

Comment

Working...
            X