Gemming an attack in the underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    I agree with war hammer. Underworld is not for me too and with new gemming structure I dont think its worth buying gems anymore.

When I play normal world and see that I have to spend 40ish gems for 1 attack, I loose my will to attack.

Gems packs are not cheap for sure and it doesn't make sense to spend double in my opinion.

Anyways its my opinion and you dont need to agree with me.

Thanks.
    Then don't use gems to attack. It's that simple, if it's to expensive for you then just don't do it, very obvious .

Comment

Originally posted by Reyna View Post

Then don't use gems to attack. It's that simple, if it's to expensive for you then just don't do it, very obvious .
      Thank you very very much. You cleared my thoughts. Now I will do as you say. Thanks. I will tell everyone who has objection about this issue.

You helped me a lot. You are so kind. You are so intelligent.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
        A high level can get many resources for one battle. So the gems needed to gem a battle has increased for high levels. I think that's the takeaway. Unfortunately, this completely ignores the fact that prices also increase dramatically as your level goes up. So a low level can gem a bunch of battles for 1000 gems and afford to upgrade everyone and everything. Pre-release, a high level used 1000 gems to gem up a bunch of battles and while they receive more rewards than lower levels, they can virtually upgrade nothing after their battles. Now, they get even less bang for their buck.

I honestly have no skin in the game either way. Just trying to clarify why high levels would be irked by this. There's already a diminished return on battling at high levels due to higher costs. Returns have been further diminished, oddly enough, for probably the most loyal, long-term, gem-buying populace in the game.

Most importantly, to buy gems with the intention of using 21 of them to gem up battles and now it costs much more? The big rollers probably have some serious buyer's remorse.
        Last 2 days I spent 0 gems. I loose my courage to press attack as soon as I see 40ish gems for 1 attack. Ok I like the game but I am not stupid.

I think in my alliance almost no one used gems last 2 days.

Comment

I am not a big spender but I am also no longer inclined to gem attacks anymore. I wish it could go back as it used to be. Also my friends from the game share same thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyna View Post

I assume they weighed the pros and cons carefully and came to the conclusion that it's best for the bottom line to incentivize low levels into using gems to attack (only 10 gems) at the risk of angering the high levels (25+ gems to attack). It seems to me that people were already incentivized to use gems on challenges rather than attacking. Not sure why any further incentive is needed for low levels. There's always someone new and different attacking you when the level is low anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
              I am not a big spender but I am also no longer inclined to gem attacks anymore. I wish it could go back as it used to be. Also my friends from the game share same thoughts.
              Hope they revert it back to how it was before too. Joke is on them anyway ,since they made damn sure no nasty monogod strategy was possible in the underworld ,battles take the full time. Less Overall battles means less gems spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post

Hope they revert it back to how it was before too. Joke is on them anyway ,since they made damn sure no nasty monogod strategy was possible in the underworld ,battles take the full time. Less Overall battles means less gems spend.
                I am not fan of underworld games. Just playing because of changed gems requirements. If it goes back to as before I will be back to daily 3 or 4 hrs grinding in normal world.

Comment

I don't know what to think about Underworld battles. I don't know, I wish there was a strong ranged god who can deal damage to temples particularly, Like Poseidon's water blast or Apollo's Flaming Arrows. Megaera is ranged but she isn't that strong. I have only 4 gods now and it's too early to comment on something... Maybe Fireball with Grow might be good but I think it would not be enough. Battles take too long for me where I have to walk around the base in order to win. I don't know which god is the best option for a tank. I bought Cerberus, I activate his second skill but he dies too early. Charons ultimate ability seems good for protecting gods and a tank optionn, but it's only one use.

Comment

Slow Push is painful too. I’ll give it a little more time to see if Underworld gods powers blossom at higher levels, but it will be a long grind to get there.

Chris

Comment

To the people saying that they are playing the most, think of all the people who cannot even afford to buy gems at all. There are a lot of youngsters and older players who play the game a lot and they don’t have money for gems, they have to keep assisting to get enough elixir to do attacks. They too are loyal to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Slow Push is painful too. I’ll give it a little more time to see if Underworld gods powers blossom at higher levels, but it will be a long grind to get there.

Chris
                        I am having a lot of fun in the underworld, at least teaches me slow push. So much I may play Arti patron soon.
                        Fun drops immediately on certain bases though, since nobody tested this beforehand you now are forced to look for Hera and Hades temple first. Otherwise you’re toast on the second temple. Ares or Artemis enviro? Good luck. Also love the occasional all pink houses Hercules on Aphro enviro. All gods gone in one hit.
                        Underworld gods should have stayed in the underworld imo.

@ Grace
                        This is a pay-to-play game, not really my problem if certain groups of players are unable or unwilling to buy more attacks. But please petition the devs to get rid of nectar and enable unlimited attacks for everyone.

Comment

I am having a lot of fun in the underworld, at least teaches me slow push. So much I may play Arti patron soon.
                          Fun drops immediately on certain bases though, since nobody tested this beforehand you now are forced to look for Hera and Hades temple first. Otherwise you’re toast on the second temple. Ares or Artemis enviro? Good luck. Also love the occasional all pink houses Hercules on Aphro enviro. All gods gone in one hit.
                          Underworld gods should have stayed in the underworld imo.

@ Grace
                          This is a pay-to-play game, not really my problem if certain groups of players are unable or unwilling to buy more attacks. But please petition the devs to get rid of nectar and enable unlimited attacks for everyone.
                          Yes I think the underworld got should stay down or else attacking will be very confusing as the 2 places has completely different set of defenses and others.

Comment

Enough is enough! Gemming an attack still keeps getting more and more expensive. 60 gems for an underworld attack now? Seriously? Triple the usual rate?
                            Playing away my gems and then quit this game. Me and Kitten will never buy gems again.

Comment

Enough is enough! Gemming an attack still keeps getting more and more expensive. 60 gems for an underworld attack now? Seriously? Triple the usual rate?
                              Playing away my gems and then quit this game. Me and Kitten will never buy gems again.
                              Check my comments in omg topic. Its not just my thoughts. Entire alliance says same. I think we all are on the same page. I will start gems burning this Friday then buy buy GOO. I play few superclll games and you won't believe they charge 10 $ for entire month for unlimited attacks and resources you need to play separately. You gain resources from attacks but additional resources you pay separately.

GOO has lost its way for sure. Nevermind. They are right.

Comment

Kane2 You will be missed brother. I think you’ll be back though. Something about this game always pulls me back. Anyways, I wish you all the best.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X