No announcement yet.

Gemming an attack in the underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Underworld gods are definitely not commensurate with Olympus gods.
    2. Olympus cities rip underworld gods a new asshole and underworld cities are paper thin for Olympus gods.
    3. If your top lvl players were included in beta testing, opinions could be voiced before a release.
    4. It’s absolutely correct not all players will find underworld fun. It’s definitely not my cup of tea. It’s painful to play. I bought a couple packs, you got some money out of me, but I am done making it a money game. My energy level to grind attacks is gone. The underworld sucks the life right out of me.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
      1. Underworld gods are definitely not commensurate with Olympus gods.
      2. Olympus cities rip underworld gods a new asshole and underworld cities are paper thin for Olympus gods.
      3. If your top lvl players were included in beta testing, opinions could be voiced before a release.
      4. It’s absolutely correct not all players will find underworld fun. It’s definitely not my cup of tea. It’s painful to play. I bought a couple packs, you got some money out of me, but I am done making it a money game. My energy level to grind attacks is gone. The underworld sucks the life right out of me.

Chris
      It will be clear enough to see the exact relative strength of underworld gods/bases and normal gods/bases very soon.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

It will be clear enough to see the exact relative strength of underworld gods/bases and normal gods/bases very soon.

leroy
        Do you know will the update (related to issue of game crashing) be today or tomorrow or in few days or longer?

Comment

It will be as soon as we get it fixed and then approved by apple/google. We all hope it will be as soon as possible!

leroy

Comment

I can boost a few pomegranates using 0 gems

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
              It will be as soon as we get it fixed and then approved by apple/google. We all hope it will be as soon as possible!

leroy
              You need to have an update approved?

Comment

I agree with war hammer. Underworld is not for me too and with new gemming structure I dont think its worth buying gems anymore.

When I play normal world and see that I have to spend 40ish gems for 1 attack, I loose my will to attack.

Gems packs are not cheap for sure and it doesn't make sense to spend double in my opinion.

Anyways its my opinion and you dont need to agree with me.

Thanks.

Comment

Have to agree with War Hammer too

1. Hera environment with the temple in the middle? Forget about winning this one.
                  2. Cerberus’ phase shift ability totally useless, can almost never use it
                  3. Gorgon heavy bases are extremely hard,
                  4. At Lv 79 Underworld with 1800 attack trophies I get Lv 80+ bases with 8 temples - immediately at a disadvantage
                  5. Underworld base keeps losing since everyone just uses their olympian gods. Drop Athena,Inspiration,drop Poseidon with kraken and base is gone,

Hades feels extremely weak, he should have been more like a golden god with boosted stats to make up the power difference...

Comment

Almost forgot:
                    To all those getting my Underworld base ( Kitten™️) , feel free to attack it. I‘ll make damn sure to revenge you with my maxed olympian gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                      Almost forgot:
                      To all those getting my Underworld base ( Kitten™️) , feel free to attack it. I‘ll make damn sure to revenge you with my maxed olympian gods.
                      can we select specific set of gods for revenging?

Comment

No,it seems you can only use your OL gods to rev any attack on your OL base. Don’t think anyone is going to use his UW gods in an attack on my OL base anytime soon. Damn it.

Comment

For me, I don't like to use gems, unless it is for boosting my resources from daily challenges and events.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                            This is not designed as a punishment, as players level up they are attacking cities that are worth much greater resources than lower levels, so pre-release high level players were receiving vast amounts of resources for very low gem rates compared to players of lower levels.
                            A high level can get many resources for one battle. So the gems needed to gem a battle has increased for high levels. I think that's the takeaway. Unfortunately, this completely ignores the fact that prices also increase dramatically as your level goes up. So a low level can gem a bunch of battles for 1000 gems and afford to upgrade everyone and everything. Pre-release, a high level used 1000 gems to gem up a bunch of battles and while they receive more rewards than lower levels, they can virtually upgrade nothing after their battles. Now, they get even less bang for their buck.

I honestly have no skin in the game either way. Just trying to clarify why high levels would be irked by this. There's already a diminished return on battling at high levels due to higher costs. Returns have been further diminished, oddly enough, for probably the most loyal, long-term, gem-buying populace in the game.

Most importantly, to buy gems with the intention of using 21 of them to gem up battles and now it costs much more? The big rollers probably have some serious buyer's remorse.

Comment

Almost forgot:
                              That’s funny, thanks for making me smile 😊

Comment

No,it seems you can only use your OL gods to rev any attack on your OL base. Don’t think anyone is going to use his UW gods in an attack on my OL base anytime soon. Damn it.
                                🤣🤣🤣 stop showing off, just because you have Kitten’s very high level base, it is funny though 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X