Gemming an attack in the underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemming an attack in the underworld

Lv 63 in the underworld, need to spend 44 gems for one attack. My son is Lv 31 in the underworld and can gem for 25.
    Both are with 1-3 pomegranate available.
    Hope this is a bug.....

I noticed that and stop playing just now. I informed alliance as well to see and decide how many battles to play or may be stop playing for a while.

Comment

Gem to nectar/pomegranate exchanges are now done according to your level. For the lowest levels gemming an attack is now very cheap (starting at 10 gems I believe), and it slowly goes up as your level goes up. Note that the exchange rate in the normal world is also better than the exchange rate in the underworld.

leroy

Comment

🙈🙈 I need 38 gems for an attack in normal world. Well your game, your charges..no comments.?

Comment

Didn't I just comment?

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
            Didn't I just comment?
            So it will be 38 gems for my level i understand right?

Comment

Are you serious? Why on earth do I get punished for being Lv 162 and have to pay the most? Funnily enough my friend who is Lv 150 also just has to pay 25 gems in the underworld.
              Not enough that the new gods feel very underpowered against mass gorgon bases or Hera environment ones, UW base losing constantly to people with Olympian gods and now this....deeply disappointed now

Comment

Keeps getting even more expensive

Comment

This makes no sense. Why penalize players who are A - playing the most B - paying to play?

Comment

I am assuming it is to mitigate farming and possibly trophy dropping. But more than likely to bring in more revenue. Either way I personally don’t care.

Chris

Comment

This is not designed as a punishment, as players level up they are attacking cities that are worth much greater resources than lower levels, so pre-release high level players were receiving vast amounts of resources for very low gem rates compared to players of lower levels.
                      Another positive of this design is that players that are attacking at the top of their skill set are receiving a better value of resources/gems than if that player attacking below their skill set. This reinforces a standard of rewarding players for attacking at their highest skill level, and players that have previously played the game have benefitted from gaining extra resources at a lower value for as long as they have played.

Comment

I can agree with the second part of your post. But not the first.

The very reason that we get more resources as we move up and attack larger cities is because.... things get more expensive. A lower level only needs a few thousand gold to boost attack or health. If you were adjust the scale for cost than I could agree with A. Until then it seems like a tax on your most reliable customers.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                          This is not designed as a punishment, as players level up they are attacking cities that are worth much greater resources than lower levels, so pre-release high level players were receiving vast amounts of resources for very low gem rates compared to players of lower levels.
                          Another positive of this design is that players that are attacking at the top of their skill set are receiving a better value of resources/gems than if that player attacking below their skill set. This reinforces a standard of rewarding players for attacking at their highest skill level, and players that have previously played the game have benefitted from gaining extra resources at a lower value for as long as they have played.
                          Well i don't care much about resources. Most of us want good battles over resources. This idea is not impressive. Yes I agree its your game so i can not tell you what you should do but trust me at least I wont be buying gems anymore. I reached level 123 and despite of heros ( I hate them most) I planned to stick around until level 150 at least which I see not going to happen. Its better to leave the game.

And yes for those few addict people consider this as a rehabilitation planning from development team 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
                            I can agree with the second part of your post. But not the first.

The very reason that we get more resources as we move up and attack larger cities is because.... things get more expensive. A lower level only needs a few thousand gold to boost attack or health. If you were adjust the scale for cost than I could agree with A. Until then it seems like a tax on your most reliable customers.
                            Yes new tower at level 20 and new tower at level 150 should cost same but it doesn't so the resources to new things ratio is definitely balanced

Comment

Yes upgrade costs do increase as well, but so does the additional power of that upgrade. Everything is connected back to the value of gem conversion to resources. Now there is a more equalized value in comparison to lower levels as well as an increased incentive to play at your individual highest skill level. This also encourages greater attention to each individual attack as well as alliance assistance in the battle, but doesn’t take away the player ability to run trough as many attacks as they wish if that’s how they want to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X