Stuff about new underworld update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff about new underworld update.

Just saying, best gods to get are persephone and alecto; alecto deals heavy damage, while persephone keeps your gods alive longer. And, heavily upgraded reanimate can make sure your gods take minimum damage. I wonder who opened the gates to the underworld... By the way, I have hades for my upperworld account. So, when I attacked that city, Hades technically attacked one of his own cities, then asked to be friends. Seriously, he could just zap me into pieces. Don't understand why he didn't do that. Well, if I died, then that's basically game over. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY THINGS ABOUT THE UPDATE CRASHING.

somehow, A LEVEL 40 ATTACKED MY LEVEL 24 UNDERWORLD BASE, AND IT WAS DESTROYED WITHIN A FEW SECONDS. I don't think that is a good matchmaking. Also, whenever I attack in underworld, I have a feeling that the troops do much more damage. When attacking an upperworld base, my alecto, who has about 25,000 health, would normally get killed within SECONDS if I didn't retreat and use persephone to recover some health. And, when I use reanimate while attacking an underworld base, all it does is just kill a bunch of skeletons. Meaning, reanimate in underworld base is practically useless. Same with aphrodite's charm troops. Also, whenever you use an upperworld pantheon, and defeat an underworld city, I think they could make hades appear and say, "I hate you!!!" in the future.

Comment

LOVE ALECTO!!!!!! That is all

Comment

yeah. I have hades, persephone, and alecto in underworld. Upgraded heal some, upgraded reanimate a LOT, and generally upgraded alecto a lot. If alecto dies, then 90% of the time, I lose.

Comment

I have this problem where I WONT STOP GETTING MATCH WITH MY OVERWORLD BASE!!!

Comment

??? by the way, I had to spend 444 gems to get charon, since I KEPT LOSING BATTLES. Now, with Charon, I've lost and won one battle. Got some resources. Just thinking, summon shades is just basically a (almost) duplicate of summon hoplites. Apparently, shades can get charmed!!! Also, persephone's first power is just a weaker version of healing light. In a long battle, that is actually more powerful than healing light!

Comment

I was having a hard time choosing my 4th god lol. I think Alecto is definitely the best first pick because her special attacks basically do the most damage out of the rest. I had Alecto, Persephone, Hades and I couldn’t choose between Tisiphone or Charon for my 4th. I ended up going with Tisiphone cause I thought she’d just help my overall attacking with her specials. I don’t regret my choice at all (She’s my favorite underworld god now), her Ice Blades do good damage and her freeze ability is great (especially paired with Alecto and Persephone). I am definitely getting Charon next though.
              Last edited by knats14; January 7, 2021, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Tisiphone and Alecto are definitely the best hitters so far.

Does anyone know what Olympus level you need to be to unlock Underworld? Some of my alliance members are asking...

Comment

Originally posted by Athenia View Post
                  Tisiphone and Alecto are definitely the best hitters so far.

Does anyone know what Olympus level you need to be to unlock Underworld? Some of my alliance members are asking...
                  You will start fighting Underworld cities at level 5 (though obviously not very many because it is new), and you can build your own Underworld city at level 25.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

You will start fighting Underworld cities at level 5 (though obviously not very many because it is new), and you can build your own Underworld city at level 25.

leroy
                    Hey leroy, I'm not sure if we're allowed to know, but are there plans of making shades uncharmable in the future? I just wanted to know for the choices for the gods.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
                      Hey leroy, I'm not sure if we're allowed to know, but are there plans of making shades uncharmable in the future? I just wanted to know for the choices for the gods.
                      No plans. Making shades uncharmable would likely require something to happen to Aphrodite.

leroy

Comment

I think Shades should be charmable or else Aphrodite is useless in the underworld for her charming ablility.

Comment

Working...
                        X