Cannot Open New Update - Crashes App and Game Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Open New Update - Crashes App and Game Center

Is anyone else having issues with the update? It is crashing the game app consistently and also crashes Game Center. Any online help says to delete the app and reinstall, but then everything is lost. Ideas?

happen to a few people, they are in the process of fixing the issues

Comment

Happening to both me and hubby on our tablets too gutted, can't even play at all.

Comment

Yh just crashes b4 it finish loading wastage of data I hate it

Comment

Luckily, it seems to be working now! Updated the software on the iPad and turned off Game Center and it finally loaded. May have been a connectivity issue for us. Fingers crossed for the rest of you that it will work today!

Comment

Well, for me, I was using an Ipad, it didn't update, so I decided to delete and reinstall it, seeing if it would update. It did, but I had forgot to turn game center on, but luckily I did before. So, after turning it back on, it asked me if I wanted that account back, I clicked yes, and then it was back. By the way, I really like the update. It's so good, that I played it for about 3 hours (well, not continuously).

Comment

LOVING the update - still can't play on my tablet though gutted - phone just doesn't cut it, sux when Ispend a bit of real money - Ihope they fix this soon leroy is this being looked into please?

Comment

This happened to the leader of my alliance and a few more. They just disconnected play center and it was fixed.

Comment

I downloaded the update today. But the app crashes a few seconds after the underworld files start downloading. Also, if I can't enter the settings menu, how do I disable game center?
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

The truth between our two alliances we have almost 60 players who cannot enter the game, i hope they can resolve the problem soon as all these players are very active with respect to the game and it would be a penalty to end erase the game. The most complicated thing is that there is no official communication from the creators when i will open a solution to this problem ... Please, at least one answer on how long it will take to resolve it. After changing the theme .... I like the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego79 View Post
                      The truth between our two alliances we have almost 60 players who cannot enter the game, i hope they can resolve the problem soon as all these players are very active with respect to the game and it would be a penalty to end erase the game. The most complicated thing is that there is no official communication from the creators when i will open a solution to this problem ... Please, at least one answer on how long it will take to resolve it. After changing the theme .... I like the update.
                      There have been multiple responses Diego, as soon as the crash issue is resolved and approved, it will be released for download. There are many factors out of the teams hands like the approval process and rollout that prevent a timeline from being given, but as soon as the next update is approved for release, it will be released.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

There have been multiple responses Diego, as soon as the crash issue is resolved and approved, it will be released for download. There are many factors out of the teams hands like the approval process and rollout that prevent a timeline from being given, but as soon as the next update is approved for release, it will be released.
                        thanks for your answer ... I will send a capture of their response to the players so that they remain more calm

Comment

Working...
                        X