Still no update out despite the news saying otherwise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no update out despite the news saying otherwise

The news in-game said it would be out today. But of course it still isn’t out, waiting all day and preparing for it was a big waste of time sigh.
    Doubt either app store is open this weekend either so next week it is...maybe.

The update release has begun and should be available everywhere soon 🙂

Comment

PAtience lol

Comment

Came out 5 min after I had posted.....

Comment

I have the game through Amazon on Android. Still no update

Comment

Originally posted by Runitup View Post
            I have the game through Amazon on Android. Still no update
            U r lucky in that case. Play as long as possible to save gems hehehe

Comment

Two facts: one, for Ipad, make sure your account is linked to game center. disconnect the game from game center, delete, reinstall, turn game center back on, and it should have automatically given you the newest version. Two: Underworld gives you a lot of gems.

Comment

Just a kind question.. who wanted update please raise your hands studenrs🤣🤣🤣...Now who wants to play by spending 250% more gems🤣🤣🤣...

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                  Just a kind question.. who wanted update please raise your hands studenrs🤣🤣🤣...Now who wants to play by spending 250% more gems🤣🤣🤣...
                  Lol I definitely didn’t want to spend many more gems. I feened for an update. Updated take so long and but when they finally arrive they are good. I love the new update but it has its flaws. Olympus bases are advantaged, in my opinion, which is why it’s hard for underworld Gods to defeat them. To me it doesn’t make sense. Olympus bases have hero’s, and houses to boost them. Underwood doesn’t even have a patron God. Are underworld gods stronger to make up the difference? I don’t know I haven’t gone that deep into it but if they are someone tell me. Underworld gods should battle underworld bases. Only. Olympus is fine.

Quick side note ... Why did the conquest challenge stop? Will they start soon? Will there still be conquest challenges in the underworld?

Comment

Working...
                  X