Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thx for delaying the next update until sometime next year!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thx for delaying the next update until sometime next year!

    Since it’s obviously not coming out today or tomorrow (otherwise one of the devs would at least have told us something) maybe we( the players) could get stuff added last minute? Reason I am asking is that there’s rumors about the new content, mainly deriving from a certain someone’s video about it, that are exclusively “less favorable “

  • #2
    The update has not been delayed, as with all updates we do not give exact release dates because we do not hold completed content to make a release date. We release the update upon completion, and the next huge update will be released as soon as it is complete!

    Comment


    • #3
      If I understood correctly from info given so far , content of update was completed by October and is in beta testing process since for tuning and fixing bugs glitches etc. Kane2 , I have the impression that devs didnt add anything new since October and that they will not be adding any new stuff now either , but if you have something to suggest maybe wouldn't be a bad idea to suggest it anyway , just imo dont get high hopes etc .
      Game Over

      Comment


      • #4
        My Christmas is ruined!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DM View Post
          If I understood correctly from info given so far , content of update was completed by October and is in beta testing process since for tuning and fixing bugs glitches etc. Kane2 , I have the impression that devs didnt add anything new since October and that they will not be adding any new stuff now either , but if you have something to suggest maybe wouldn't be a bad idea to suggest it anyway , just imo dont get high hopes etc .
          If it so, what will be huge in it? Bug fixes? Balance changes? 😳😳😳😳

          Comment


          • #6
            I really think the devs should have released bug fix update asap when ppl reported. No one talks about heal issue anymore and I guess no one cares about it anymore.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
              certain someone’s video about it, that are exclusively “less favorable “
              Too cryptic. Speak your mind. If there's something the community should know about, come out and say it. Shrouding it in mystery makes it look like simple pot-stirring.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why are you guys complaing so much? Be glad that they gave us all the stuff they did instead of whining about the stuff they didn't.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Reyna View Post
                  Why are you guys complaing so much? Be glad that they gave us all the stuff they did instead of whining about the stuff they didn't.
                  I guess ppl who are complaining have been playing so long and a bit tired of the situation. You are right though

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mario View Post

                    I guess ppl who are complaining have been playing so long and a bit tired of the situation. You are right though
                    I can understand being tired of this situation. But they should be glad that they are giving us an update, not just complaing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm just stoked they have created such a huge update - it is going to change the game so much, more challenge, Start a fresh trying new EVERYTHING!!! Surely there will be the same small multiple updates to get it ironed out (seems it is so massive) but that's just the game enjoy and play.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What 3 more update come after it to fix the new bugs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post
                          I'm just stoked they have created such a huge update - it is going to change the game so much, more challenge, Start a fresh trying new EVERYTHING!!! Surely there will be the same small multiple updates to get it ironed out (seems it is so massive) but that's just the game enjoy and play.
                          Although, updates have changed the game a LOT. In fact, there have been so many updates that I just can't remember when some of the new gods were released.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X