Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Match Making

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battle Match Making

    I am level 122 average attacker who keeps getting level 150 and above player bases approximately after every 5 battles. I think they have dropped their defence trophies otherwise it doesn't make sense. What do you guys think how this uneven mismatch should be balanced?

    Attacking 150 or above for an account at level 122 is like no hopes. Sometimes I win against 150 level account but above that is impossible.

  • #2
    You do normals and hards at 4500, 4600 and don’t want to get the high level players?

    I guarantee you won’t get any of them if you do easy.

    matchmaking is about trophies and not levels.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yea, due to my 1600 defensive trophies, i usually get attacked by level 80+ people and with 1800 offensive cups attack level 85+ people. And I usually win every battle. In normal battle selection , the defender is usually 50-100 more or less than your offensive cups.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by leo View Post
        You do normals and hards at 4500, 4600 and don’t want to get the high level players?

        I guarantee you won’t get any of them if you do easy.

        matchmaking is about trophies and not levels.
        Never tried easy. Play normal. Let me try easy tonight.

        Comment


        • #5
          I asked the creators of the game many times and never got an answer. The question was this: when it comes to matchmaking, how many trophies is the maximum difference between attacker and defender?.
          in the image it is seen as between attacker and defender there is a pairing difference of 318 trophies

          Comment


          • #6
            When picking easy, the game seems to match the player closest to 300 less def trophy than your attack, normal will be about 100 less than your attack trophy and im not sure about hard

            Comment


            • #7
              what leo suggested has worked. Getting every base that I get in normal( below levels 140) but not any of 150s. Not sure how long its going to stay that way but will be interesting to check.

              Comment


              • #8
                Until you hit 4800, 4900 you prob won’t get the 150s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by leo View Post
                  Until you hit 4800, 4900 you prob won’t get the 150s
                  unless they trophy dropped

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yeah. very true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Saw a level 115 trophy dropping on my base once

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Diego79 View Post
                        I asked the creators of the game many times and never got an answer. The question was this: when it comes to matchmaking, how many trophies is the maximum difference between attacker and defender?.
                        in the image it is seen as between attacker and defender there is a pairing difference of 318 trophies
                        There is no maximum difference. At the top levels ppl have every day matches with 500-600 trophies difference

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by leo View Post
                          Until you hit 4800, 4900 you prob won’t get the 150s
                          Thanks Leo. Your advise not just helped me to get rid of 150 level bases but also keep flying up with my trophies too. I think I will be hitting 9000 trophies soon. Let's see.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Match making so odd. When I click hard(i got 4.6k atk trophy) i sometime get player with 4.8k def trophy while sometimes i get player with 4.3k def trophy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                              Match making so odd. When I click hard(i got 4.6k atk trophy) i sometime get player with 4.8k def trophy while sometimes i get player with 4.3k def trophy
                              If you only attacked bases in the 4.6K def range you would only attack like 5 bases because not many players have than much lol.

                              Cipher
                              Last edited by C1ph3r; November 24, 2021, 10:55 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X