No announcement yet.

What if GOO got a surge in popularity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if GOO got a surge in popularity?

So recently among us got a surge in popularity. Well, what would happen if hundreds of millions of people downloaded this game overnight and got on this forum? How would the devs and rest of the community react?

Then frequency of updates goes down. Why would they change something which is bringing them good revenues.

I am on one supercell game for last 6 yrs. Game is super popular. They keep on giving new events but updates are like once in 2 yrs.

Comment

Quite a lot like Among Us. There have been less updates this year as compared to in 2018 on release and 2019

Comment

Not possible if the devs dont put ads on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
          Not possible if the devs dont put ads on youtube
          Yeah, reason I got this game was because of an ad but I don’t see it at all anymore. This update is BIG I hear so they might make an ad after update is out, would be nice ngl

Comment

hmm, but what if we all mentioned this game to our friends, telling them to pass it on to their friends and tell them to pass it on to their friends? Well, I've mentioned it to 3 of my friends, and one has already downloaded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
              hmm, but what if we all mentioned this game to our friends, telling them to pass it on to their friends and tell them to pass it on to their friends? Well, I've mentioned it to 3 of my friends, and one has already downloaded it.
              tried but they didnt bother

Comment

They just said it's CoC copied all over and given a dumb name, no offense. Tho I love it 😁

Comment

Working...
                X