Inactive Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive Leader

What if an alliance leader stops playing? Is that alliance bound to die? Is there a way to transfer leadership? Or does everyone have to leave and start/join a new one?

Originally posted by marvinlive View Post
    What if an alliance leader stops playing? Is that alliance bound to die? Is there a way to transfer leadership? Or does everyone have to leave and start/join a new one?
    Normally people leave the alliance and make a new one

Comment

And no there isnt a way to transfer leadership from what i know

Comment

Best thing is, join a new one.

Comment

There should be a feature in which Generals can claim Leader spot after 31 days of Leader's inactivity. Maybe add a price, say 2k ambrosia or 200 gems or something.

Comment

Yea they should do that and the leader turn into general and the person with the highest trophy for Thebes general turn into leader

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
              Yea they should do that and the leader turn into general and the person with the highest trophy for Thebes general turn into leader
              Yea that works too

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

Best thing is, join a new one.
                Joining new team is not the best thing at all , but from what i know is the only choice right now .
                marvinlive
                If you are really facing this problem ask the highest ranking General or the General with higher amount of assists to send an email and ask help trough the game , you will get a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

Joining new team is not the best thing at all , but from what i know is the only choice right now .
                  marvinlive
                  If you are really facing this problem ask the highest ranking General or the General with higher amount of assists to send an email and ask help trough the game , you will get a reply.
                  Why take the hassle? Though yes, if you have friends at the alliance, don't leave, otherwise, leave it. I left my alliance because I had a row with the leader and all my friends had left. Still, this is an opinion.

Comment

Or if someone in the alliance know the leader in real life and is still active tell them to contact the leader so someone else can take the leadership

Comment

Leaving would be a hassle. We have a member who passed away and we all still defend his base. His wife said she’ll keep it active, so we’ll keep defending it as an homage to him. Transfer of leadership would be best, or at least allow generals to promote capt to generals, that is the main issue right now, we’d like to promote a couple of generals...

Comment

Leaving would be a hassle. We have a member who passed away and we all still defend his base. His wife said she’ll keep it active, so we’ll keep defending it as an homage to him. Transfer of leadership would be best, or at least allow generals to promote capt to generals, that is the main issue right now, we’d like to promote a couple of generals...
                        Ask the leader wife to tell him to transfer leadership

Comment

The member who passed away is not the leader, he was a general. The leader just disappeared and hasnt been responding, so I wondered, if he does come back, can the leader transfer leadership?

Comment

Yes the leader can marvinlive

Comment

There's not any particular option for transferring leadership, but the leader can promote a general, and since general is the highest rank after leader,the general becomes the leader and the leader becomes a general.

Comment

Working...
                              X