Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hera revenge and Paris

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Trojan View Post

    Paris is fine the way he is. I guess you just need to learn how to handle him and change attacking style when you see him, modern problems require modern solutions. And i completly disagree with last sentence, Paris is absoulte joy raiser when you see you won thanks to him lol
    Trojan , Orion
    i dk in which alliance you are a member , i ve been in many alliances , only one was really fond of defences , kind in an obsessed way . It is true that there are some players that watch all their defences on replay checking every single one of them but most spent their time on the game attacking . I dont know a single player that attacks regularly that considers Paris as a joy raiser .
    Finally please understand that lot of people find these constant changes in the game kind of irritating. There are ways to boost defence without forcing people to make significant adaptations to their attack style . Before the release of Paris and Achilles, Heroes used to see Aphrodite during Awe and Hera couldn't revenge them . Then that was finally fixed eventually but the new "concept" of stun was introduced. Personally i can understand why these kind of changes are made . After all why spent time energy and effort to create 5 individual Heroes if you are going to give such a big advantage to just 1 of them . People that can afford to buy a hero get Paris , rest are stuck with Heracles , of course there are some people that could afford to buy a hero in the previous release and cant afford to buy one now and they are stuck with Odysseus or even Adonis . Cant recall seen Achilles more than twice in a non dev base and that was during me assisting a team mate .
    Conclusion: Paris prevails , players that are fond of attacking despise him and players that are fond of defending love him . Now you decide who are the majority in the game and therefore if Paris is a joy killer or joy raiser to the majority .

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
      Im level 90 and normallu attack player from level 100 to 115 range and it depends what they put on Paris and in my first wave i tent to get Apollo Artemis Ares Aphro and Hades
      Looks like you are way above average player. You must be one of those awsome GoO players if you can get 5 temples in the first wave with Paris stunning your gods . Also be able to attack and win 25 levels above your own is something that very few players can do , specially on level 90 with 9 gods and missing a third power on one of those .
      Congrats on been truly amazing 🙂👍🏻.
      Btw you are very welcome to come and visit us in OUTLAWS alliance if you can / want to. Would be more than happy to assist you fight a few ) .
      Last edited by DM; November 12, 2020, 11:00 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DM View Post

        , Orion
        i dk in which alliance you are a member , i ve been in many alliances , only one was really fond of defences , kind in an obsessed way . It is true that there are some players that watch all their defences on replay checking every single one of them but most spent their time on the game attacking . I dont know a single player that attacks regularly that considers Paris as a joy raiser .
        Finally please understand that lot of people find these constant changes in the game kind of irritating. There are ways to boost defence without forcing people to make significant adaptations to their attack style . Before the release of Paris and Achilles, Heroes used to see Aphrodite during Awe and Hera couldn't revenge them . Then that was finally fixed eventually but the new "concept" of stun was introduced. Personally i can understand why these kind of changes are made . After all why spent time energy and effort to create 5 individual Heroes if you are going to give such a big advantage to just 1 of them . People that can afford to buy a hero get Paris , rest are stuck with Heracles , of course there are some people that could afford to buy a hero in the previous release and cant afford to buy one now and they are stuck with Odysseus or even Adonis . Cant recall seen Achilles more than twice in a non dev base and that was during me assisting a team mate .
        Conclusion: Paris prevails , players that are fond of attacking despise him and players that are fond of defending love him . Now you decide who are the majority in the game and therefore if Paris is a joy killer or joy raiser to the majority .
        Personally I don't even defend my base most of the time even if I am online. I feel it kind of boaring. I prefer to attack and paris is joy killer.

        I always preferred Artemis before hero as patron then Apolo to kill heros fast and now hera due to Paris. All the time need to make changes which kind of irritating.

        Now no way Apolo can chase Paris and kill so keep taking hits from Paris on Hera and play ultra slow push🤯🤯

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DM View Post

          Trojan , Orion
          i dk in which alliance you are a member , i ve been in many alliances , only one was really fond of defences , kind in an obsessed way . It is true that there are some players that watch all their defences on replay checking every single one of them but most spent their time on the game attacking . I dont know a single player that attacks regularly that considers Paris as a joy raiser .
          Finally please understand that lot of people find these constant changes in the game kind of irritating. There are ways to boost defence without forcing people to make significant adaptations to their attack style . Before the release of Paris and Achilles, Heroes used to see Aphrodite during Awe and Hera couldn't revenge them . Then that was finally fixed eventually but the new "concept" of stun was introduced. Personally i can understand why these kind of changes are made . After all why spent time energy and effort to create 5 individual Heroes if you are going to give such a big advantage to just 1 of them . People that can afford to buy a hero get Paris , rest are stuck with Heracles , of course there are some people that could afford to buy a hero in the previous release and cant afford to buy one now and they are stuck with Odysseus or even Adonis . Cant recall seen Achilles more than twice in a non dev base and that was during me assisting a team mate .
          Conclusion: Paris prevails , players that are fond of attacking despise him and players that are fond of defending love him . Now you decide who are the majority in the game and therefore if Paris is a joy killer or joy raiser to the majority .
          Devs, please remove Paris from game so DM and his majority of people can win every battle without stuggling. And after paris is removed or nerfed some other hero will be the most used so that hero will have too be nerfed too and in the end heroes will be so weak that there will be no point in using them. And after all that you'll probably find something else to whine about

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Trojan View Post

            Devs, please remove Paris from game so DM and his majority of people can win every battle without stuggling. And after paris is removed or nerfed some other hero will be the most used so that hero will have too be nerfed too and in the end heroes will be so weak that there will be no point in using them. And after all that you'll probably find something else to whine about
            I never said that win a battle should be easy . Please reread what I said : There are ways to boost defence without forcing people to make significant adaptations to their attack style .
            Afterall there are 3 different type modes easy normal and hard. If I am not mistaken easy was created so that people have more chances of winning than losing.
            You may be one of those people who have joy seeing Paris bringing Gods on their knees but I am sure most of us have no joy in it .
            I am not asking for Paris to be removed, neither I am asking to be nerfed so another hero becomes stronger than him . What I am saying is that , and I feel we can all agree on that , having 5 individual Heroes and not just 1 , is done so there is diversity in the game . How could that be ever achieved if one of them is much more effective than the others as Paris is right now . Don't you think that this is something questionable ? Is this whining ? Imagine if a God was much more effective than the others , then everybody would use that God as patron . That's what happening now with Paris .
            On the contrary with Gods , some patron boosts apply less % boost on certain Gods preventing them becoming OP patrons .
            I dont think I am whining neither that I am saying anything unreasonable.
            Common principles are the strong foundations of any structure.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DM View Post

              [
              i dk in which alliance you are a member , i ve been in many alliances , only one was really fond of defences , kind in an obsessed way . It is true that there are some players that watch all their defences on replay checking every single one of them but most spent their time on the game attacking . I dont know a single player that attacks regularly that considers Paris as a joy raiser .
              Finally please understand that lot of people find these constant changes in the game kind of irritating. There are ways to boost defence without forcing people to make significant adaptations to their attack style . Before the release of Paris and Achilles, Heroes used to see Aphrodite during Awe and Hera couldn't revenge them . Then that was finally fixed eventually but the new "concept" of stun was introduced. Personally i can understand why these kind of changes are made . After all why spent time energy and effort to create 5 individual Heroes if you are going to give such a big advantage to just 1 of them . People that can afford to buy a hero get Paris , rest are stuck with Heracles , of course there are some people that could afford to buy a hero in the previous release and cant afford to buy one now and they are stuck with Odysseus or even Adonis . Cant recall seen Achilles more than twice in a non dev base and that was during me assisting a team mate .
              Conclusion: Paris prevails , players that are fond of attacking despise him and players that are fond of defending love him . Now you decide who are the majority in the game and therefore if Paris is a joy killer or joy raiser to the majority .
              Look, what you think of Paris depends on what you're currently doing. If attacking, you despise him, if winning defenses due to him, you praise him. And all the heroes have their own unique powers, Hercules and Achilles are unbeatable in Aphrodite environment and some speed boost. Odysseus and Adonis can destroy entire gods too if upgraded.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Orion View Post
                Look, what you think of Paris depends on what you're currently doing. If attacking, you despise him, if winning defenses due to him, you praise him. And all the heroes have their own unique powers, Hercules and Achilles are unbeatable in Aphrodite environment and some speed boost. Odysseus and Adonis can destroy entire gods too if upgraded.
                Whats ur alliance. I want to play with u couple of days to see ur tactics.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                  Whats ur alliance. I want to play with u couple of days to see ur tactics.
                  Challenge Masters.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Orion View Post

                    Challenge Masters.
                    Ah ok. Jace and I played before. Will visit soon. Give my regards to Jace.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Orion View Post
                      Look, what you think of Paris depends on what you're currently doing. If attacking, you despise him, if winning defenses due to him, you praise him. And all the heroes have their own unique powers, Hercules and Achilles are unbeatable in Aphrodite environment and some speed boost. Odysseus and Adonis can destroy entire gods too if upgraded.
                      Thing is that most of us players do both , attacking and building bases for defence.
                      The true frustration imo is that there is no other way to counter Paris than to kill him , and that must be asap cause time is running against us when attacking.
                      As far as your comments on unique powers of heroes etc , is true , but rest you say not so accurate imo and experience.
                      From what I ve seen so far in the game, people copy each other lots , so if something was truly effective (specially on defence) we all would see clones of that spread up exponentially.
                      Paris defenetly prevails but if you have any fellow team members that have build bases using any other hero than Paris in a way you describe above and their base is truly effective and very difficult to beat please let me know so i check them out too, I got kind of curious tbh .

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by DM View Post

                        Thing is that most of us players do both , attacking and building bases for defence.
                        The true frustration imo is that there is no other way to counter Paris than to kill him , and that must be asap cause time is running against us when attacking.
                        As far as your comments on unique powers of heroes etc , is true , but rest you say not so accurate imo and experience.
                        From what I ve seen so far in the game, people copy each other lots , so if something was truly effective (specially on defence) we all would see clones of that spread up exponentially.
                        Paris defenetly prevails but if you have any fellow team members that have build bases using any other hero than Paris in a way you describe above and their base is truly effective and very difficult to beat please let me know so i check them out too, I got kind of curious tbh .
                        Hera revenge and hermes haste are a counter. Let Paris kill himself or outrun him

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DM View Post

                          Thing is that most of us players do both , attacking and building bases for defence.
                          The true frustration imo is that there is no other way to counter Paris than to kill him , and that must be asap cause time is running against us when attacking.
                          As far as your comments on unique powers of heroes etc , is true , but rest you say not so accurate imo and experience.
                          From what I ve seen so far in the game, people copy each other lots , so if something was truly effective (specially on defence) we all would see clones of that spread up exponentially.
                          Paris defenetly prevails but if you have any fellow team members that have build bases using any other hero than Paris in a way you describe above and their base is truly effective and very difficult to beat please let me know so i check them out too, I got kind of curious tbh .
                          Sure there are players that do both. But you don't seem to understand my point, do you? My base doesn't have Paris, but I've seen and attacked ones with really healthy ones. That way, if the Paris is too speedy, how would you kill it? Outrun it, then.
                          And about the players that do both. What you feel of Paris depends on the situation you're currently in, attacking a Paris base, or defending one.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Orion View Post

                            Sure there are players that do both. But you don't seem to understand my point, do you? My base doesn't have Paris, but I've seen and attacked ones with really healthy ones. That way, if the Paris is too speedy, how would you kill it? Outrun it, then.
                            And about the players that do both. What you feel of Paris depends on the situation you're currently in, attacking a Paris base, or defending one.
                            Dude! Paris was unnecessary at first place. It has made attacking really really irritating.

                            They introduced hera revenge on heros and put paris immediately so it was like " ok u want to have hera revenge On against heros then take this " and released paris to revenge us in my opinion 🤣🤣..

                            I visited your alliance few days back and what i understand is 99% or even 100% of your alliance is lower level people so their bases are small and you can manage to run behind him. For higher levels if u try to chase him, you bump inside base defences, massive army and its like u go into ambush.

                            You will understand if you keep on playing longer enough.

                            I wont say names but many higher levels are certainly loosing interest since heros came in. They are either very less active or not playing at all and I miss many of them. You may say do this do that to tackle paris but trust me it suits your level and not our levels.

                            Anyways I dont decide how they should build the game so no more comments.
                            Last edited by Thorr; November 17, 2020, 09:11 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Sometimes i just ignore paris and get him once i reach him. Remember that Paris can only stun and it wont do any damage to your gods at all and make sure paris is always hitting hera revenge

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Thorr View Post

                                Dude! Paris was unnecessary at first place. It has made attacking really really irritating.

                                They introduced hera revenge on heros and put paris immediately so it was like " ok u want to have hera revenge On against heros then take this " and released paris to revenge us in my opinion 🤣🤣..

                                I visited your alliance few days back and what i understand is 99% or even 100% of your alliance is lower level people so their bases are small and you can manage to run behind him. For higher levels if u try to chase him, you bump inside base defences, massive army and its like u go into ambush.

                                You will understand if you keep on playing longer enough.

                                I wont say names but many higher levels are certainly loosing interest since heros came in. They are either very less active or not playing at all and I miss many of them. You may say do this do that to tackle paris but trust me it suits your level and not our levels.

                                Anyways I dont decide how they should build the game so no more comments.
                                Yeah well, but not all of them are low level, Benny, Varga, Jace Wayland, OG Chan, Chaos, and Purple Hawk are some of the high levelled players.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X